Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 11:42 PM
Default buydebug - problem
Good night, first I want to apologize for my terrible English and if by chance you are posting my question in wrong place.

The following happens, I'm creating a world by CAW (of course, lol), Before I could edit in the game easily, use the BuyDebug cheats and not having any problems.Now I can't use the buydebug, both by the CAW and the game editarno proprio game. Every time you activate the cheat and go into a batch to use the items it releases, in time to get out of the lot he keeps loading forever and not get it, can't I save, I can't do nothing but force closure of the game.
I've tried entering the game, create the batch and in stock, but also to no avail, I can't create the apartments you want and even use the items you desire for creation of my world. I formatted my game (deleting the folder of TS3, but also didn't advance. I wonder if you could help me get a solution?
Follow also the image of what happens in my game.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carolleite
Good night, first I want to apologize for my terrible English and if by chance you are posting my question in wrong place.

The following happens, I'm creating a world by CAW (of course, lol), Before I could edit in the game easily, use the BuyDebug cheats and not having any problems.Now I can't use the buydebug, both by the CAW and the game editarno proprio game. Every time you activate the cheat and go into a batch to use the items it releases, in time to get out of the lot he keeps loading forever and not get it, can't I save, I can't do nothing but force closure of the game.
I've tried entering the game, create the batch and in stock, but also to no avail, I can't create the apartments you want and even use the items you desire for creation of my world. I formatted my game (deleting the folder of TS3, but also didn't advance. I wonder if you could help me get a solution?
Follow also the image of what happens in my game.

You can place items in buydebug, but cannot save the lots? Is that correct?

This looks like the same problem being discussed in this thread, although that does not seem to be related to the use of buydebug. (Are you able to save in EIG when not using buydebug?)

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a fix for it yet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SharaRose
You can place items in buydebug, but cannot save the lots? Is that correct?

This looks like the same problem being discussed in this thread, although that does not seem to be related to the use of buydebug. (Are you able to save in EIG when not using buydebug?)

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a fix for it yet.

When you use the cheat I'm not able to save, but when not in use, the game acts typically
dodgy builder
#4 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 1:14 PM
There is several mods for buydebug out, perhaps you can go around the problem with those? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=419129
In the Arena
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 2:55 PM
Unless, you already have one, that is outdated?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 3:22 PM Last edited by ellacharmed : 2nd Jan 2014 at 1:22 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4303259, 4303261
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Unless, you already have one, that is outdated?

I don't have any. Thanks, I will test

Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
There is several mods for buydebug out, perhaps you can go around the problem with those? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=419129

Thanks, I will test later inform if it worked
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 5:55 PM

now I'm not deixamais nor by lots, the game closes. Don't have the version 1.63?
dodgy builder
#8 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 6:11 PM
Those mods by treeag has been working forever, as you see it's really from 2010. I'm using it in my fully patch game with success now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 7:27 PM
Those mods by treeag has been working forever, as you see it's really from 2010. I'm using it in my fully patch game with success now.

So, now I can't even for lots ready for edit in game ... every time I try the game closes, giving the message: Sims3 and stopped working Help!!! I'm going to cry!
Alchemist
#10 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 9:21 PM
So, now I can't even for lots ready for edit in game ... every time I try the game closes, giving the message: Sims3 and stopped working Help!!! I'm going to cry!

Perhaps you could try the Crash Log Analyzer. Since your game crashed, there are the crash log for the program to read. Maybe it can isolate the cause. It's worth a shot.

http://modthesims.info/d/416883
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Perhaps you could try the Crash Log Analyzer. Since your game crashed, there are the crash log for the program to read. Maybe it can isolate the cause. It's worth a shot.

http://modthesims.info/d/416883

I did the review as indicated, however indicates that varpunen don't have memory, but my pc has a configuration that runs until GTA IV tops.
4 GB RAM
3.0 MGHz processor
GT 430 1 GB Video card

I used the LargAdress which he indicates, I tried again to put lot and simply is suing and won't.
dodgy builder
#12 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 12:13 AM
Do you have many exp and stuff packs running? perhaps you can uninstall some to reduce the power needed? I've heard Sims is far more power intensive than ordinary games because it has to render everything on the spot. Normal games usually have a few fixed routes for you to choose I think. Have you tried removing cache files for your Sims game and the worldcache in the caw folders?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 12:22 AM Last edited by ellacharmed : 2nd Jan 2014 at 1:23 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4303523, 4303562
Do you have many exp and stuff packs running? perhaps you can uninstall some to reduce the power needed? I've heard Sims is far more power intensive than ordinary games because it has to render everything on the spot. Normal games usually have a few fixed routes for you to choose I think. Have you tried removing cache files for your Sims game and the worldcache in the caw folders?

I have all expansions and packs, including worlds, and the maintenance of the store. I will try to uninstall some minipacks to see if resolves. Then post the result:D
As for the cache of the game and the CAW I deleted, I'm going to delete it again and test to see if it works.
----
.-.

Processor Name: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz
Processor Architecture: AMD64
Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 (1 GiB)
Antiviruses: AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2014

Games Installed: The Sims™ 3 (1.63.5.024002), The Sims™ 3 Volta ao Mundo (2.0.86.002002 -> 2.17.2.011032), The Sims™ 3 Vida em Alto Estilo Coleção de Objetos (3.0.38.004001 -> 3.13.1.011031), The Sims™ 3 Ambições (4.0.87.006001 -> 4.10.1.011031), The Sims™ 3 Acelerando Coleção de Objetos (5.0.44.008001 -> 5.8.1.011031), The Sims™ 3 Caindo na Noite (6.0.81.009001 -> 6.5.1.011031), The Sims™ 3 Vida ao Ar Livre Coleção de Objetos (7.0.55.010001 -> 7.3.2.011031), The Sims™ 3 Gerações (8.0.152.011001), The Sims™ 3 Vida Urbana Coleção de Objetos (9.0.73.012001), The Sims™ 3 Pets (10.0.96.013001), The Sims™ 3 Suíte de Luxo Coleção de Objetos (11.0.84.014001), The Sims™ 3 Showtime (12.0.273.015001), The Sims™ 3 Katy Perry Mundo Doce (13.0.62.016001), The Sims™ 3 Diesel Coleção de Objetos (14.0.48.017001), The Sims™ 3 Sobrenatural (15.0.135.018001), The Sims™ 3 Estações (16.0.136.019001), The Sims™ 3 Anos 70, 80, e 90 Coleção de Objetos (17.0.77.020001), The Sims™ 3 Vida Universitária (18.0.126.021001), The Sims™ 3 Ilha Paradisíaca (19.0.101.022001), The Sims™ 3 Cinema Coleção de Objetos (20.0.53.023001)
Custom Content: Yes (4160 found)

[INSUFFICIENT MEMORY] 30/12/2013 23:16:06
OS Version: 6.1.7601
Installed RAM: 4,00 GiB
TS3 Free VM: 33 MiB / 4,00 GiB
Crash Type: ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x00000030
Crash Address: 0x006e4ef6 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3W.exe":0x0001:0x002e3ef6

Increasingly disappointed HelpMe???
dodgy builder
#14 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 8:22 AM
You should go to the help forum instead, there is a few steps for you to choose there and you can get more technical assistance perhaps: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3_Game_Help

You can try this program, it lets you choose exp and stuff packs to use for a project without uninstalling anything: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=499140
Alchemist
#15 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 2:53 PM
With all that installed and with only 4 Gig of RAM, it's no wonder you are running out of memory. And I agree with Volvenom.
Sockpuppet
#17 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 5:34 PM
With all that installed and with only 4 Gig of RAM, it's no wonder you are running out of memory. And I agree with Volvenom.

4 gig should be more then enough imo
Alchemist
#18 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 7:11 PM Last edited by varpunen : 1st Jan 2014 at 12:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
4 gig should be more then enough imo

Hmm, okay. It's just that I started to experience RAM issues when Pets came out. I then upgraded to 8 gigs and that fixed everything. At one point I upgraded it to 16 but that was just because I wanted to, not because it was required. But at least I had problems with just 4 and it seems very inadequate for all ep's together. Maybe it was just me, then.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 12:58 AM

Minimum requirements for TS3 and expansions:

PC OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
CPU: (XP) 2 GHz P4 Processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
HARD DISK: at least 3.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
Video: video card compatible with DirectX 9.0 c with 128 MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0

In other words, I'm not seeing problems with correct configuration?
Always played quietly, now I can't finish my world, and until recently everything was in perfect order, IE, there is a problem that I'm not identifying. And it's not just lack of configuration, I'm glad you can do an upgrade on your PC for only the game, love The SIms3 but it doesn't make me spend more than necessary, and if you give me the game I leave aside prejudice a while until I can return to play :D
In the Arena
retired moderator
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 1:30 PM
Have you done the troubleshooting suggestions posted in post#1 of https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=441595?
Do you use all the content from all of those packs and CC, when you work on this world? are they all absolutely required for the world to run? Especially if downloaders prefer a CC-free or minimum-CC-requirements version?

Specs-wise, the system is getting overworked for that many packs and CC, with that GPU and amount of RAM. The GT 430 ranked only 3 YESes, for
- the unpatched base game i.e version 1.0
- the first EP, and
- the first SP.
When working with CAW + all those packs, we are no longer aiming for "meet minimum requirements". It would be ideal to exceed it, really.

ps: please do not double-post.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 7:20 AM
Always played quietly, now I can't finish my world, and until recently everything was in perfect order, IE, there is a problem that I'm not identifying. And it's not just lack of configuration, I'm glad you can do an upgrade on your PC for only the game, love The SIms3 but it doesn't make me spend more than necessary, and if you give me the game I leave aside prejudice a while until I can return to play :D

Are you still having problem with buydebug?

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 4:31 PM
I also have "buy debug" problems and I cannot use the mod either. Then my game won't save, forever loadingt:-( My Pc is totally new with a fast ssd disk, Intel Core i7 processer, 16G memoryG and a perfect grafic card, 3D. Can anyone please help me!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:57 AM
I'm having the same problem as well. If I start a new game, I can use it for a while but then after a few saves, I couldn't save it again. It takes forever to save! It's so frustrating!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 10:28 PM

Thanks! I was having the same issue and downloading this mod worked for me..although im not sure if it will work for others...
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:46 PM
I had this problem and solved by temporary disabled KT Store Fix Decrap. I found the solution here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t...ug-saving-issue