Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 10:54 AM
Default Make the ocean deeper
Hello everyone. As my world is almost done, I'd likr to add diving spots. Shame for me, the ocean isn't deep enough (See the pics). Is there any way which allows me to make it deeper? Even using the Super CAW. I'm posting pics to let you know how complex my world is xD
Thanks
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 4:03 PM
Just use the 'valley' terrain tool in CAW where you want the dive spots to lower the seabed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 10:47 AM
The terrain is already at its lowest :S! That's why I'm asking here... I'd like some advice on how to "fake" the lowest value in order to make the terrain deeper as I don't want to start a new world just to make diving lots :S
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 2:16 PM
maybe you can use the ingame terrain tool on lots to make them deeper.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 7:31 PM Last edited by novadwarf : 31st Jul 2014 at 7:51 PM.
Default There's no other way than begin with the sealevel with a divinglot of the game
nope you must begin with the divinglots and then sculp te terrain There's no other way. I had the same problem. But i realise that in my urly moment of creating my world. What i did was. Create a land. Sculp the land arround it and you get water. delete the waterlevel down to the lowest point in the water. The water dissapeared. Put the divinglot on the lowest level. If do so you can see a ball floating in the air. Sculp the terrain the same level of the floating ball. That is your seawaterlevel. Than you can do the rest of your world. You can delete the divinglot if you don't want the lot where it is now. But your sealevel is created.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 7:52 PM
Tip: Delete only the lots in your world and leave the roads. I don't know if you must delete also your objects. But it's better than begin all over again
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 7:58 PM
WARNING: Houseboats don't dissapear. So you must do them at the end. If you have houseboats on your world then it is gameover and you must begin all over again. I experience this over and over again
#8 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 10:51 PM
What... if you lightened the color of your height map (export your height map and made it a few shades lighter in PS), import it, and raise the sea level?

You might need to modify the XYZ but once you find the correct height, add the difference to each item.

is this germane?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 4:16 PM
I started a whole new world xD! Now the ocean is veeeeeeeery deep ahahhah! I'm importing all the lots btw
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 10:21 AM
Will the world be available for download?