Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 11:40 PM
A touch of England- New world in the making
I am attempting to make a suitably English style world. I am just previewing some pictures to get the Sims 3 taste buds going

I will post some more pics of the actual world once I have uploaded them. I am looking for all suggestions and comments to help me make this a perfect English world for all simmers
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 2:39 PM
looks great so far! just a quick observation, the cars are faceing the wrong way

*Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
*If ignorance is bliss I'm in heaven
*Ignorance can be solved with a book. Stupidity requires a shotgun and a shovel.
Theorist
#3 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 6:00 PM
It does look good from those pics, despite it's early stage.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 8:16 PM
Thanks guys, im glad there are still sims 3 players out there

Some views of the land. Its really in its early stages right now but making quick progress. Its hopefully going to include a rural area (with historic charm) a city area and couldn't miss out on some typical English housing & estates

Enjoy guys
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 7:19 AM
Loving this so far! There are a couple of wonderful English worlds on the official forums, and one which was never finished, so my Anglo sims have been sorely needing new pastures. This looks really promising! I love how you thought of a gatekeeper cottage for the manor house, or at least that's what I assume it is.

And I will be playing S3 for the forseeable future, I have so much time, CC and money invested in this by now, that I see no reason not to. And S4 just isn't very interesting to me at the moment. I'm sure a lot of other players feel the same way

Anyway, looking really nice so far! Keep it up
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 3:28 PM
This looks great! I have an English sim family who've been basically homeless since I made them years ago. This might be the first custom world I'll download.