Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 6:07 AM
Default Where did that come from?
Hey everybody, making my first attempt at creating a world in, of course, CAW. One thing I can't get past with it is the metadata list; with every EP and SP installed, it's huge! I never know what object comes from which EP/SP, so it's really hard to keep track of what installments you're using without just saying all of them because you don't know what ones you're using. So after searching up and down through the internet with no luck, I'm looking for a list that tells you which CAW objects belong to which EP or SP. If anyone knows of such a list, or can come up with one for me and anyone else who has this problem, that'd be just awesome!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 3:05 PM Last edited by thesims1depot : 15th Dec 2014 at 3:53 PM.
I don't think you're going to be able to find such a list. At best, what can be done is to start a working list here that hopefully, others will contribute to. I'll start:

Late Night:
A Shining Future
Bridgeport radio towers
Bridgeport street light
All the Metropolitan Buildings
All the City Planter Boxes (Long, Plaza, Short, Square)
All the Retaining Walls
Joey's Legal Advice
Life in the Fast Lane
The Colors of Fame
Wharf Buildings
Suspension Bridge

World Adventures:
Abu Simbel
Aged Olive Tree
Al Simharan Palm Tree
Arc de Triomphe
Bridge - Concrete Lighted
Chinese Style Boat
Chinese Utility Table
City Ruins - Grey Stone
City Wall - Asian
Egyptian Mine
Egyptian Obelisk
Eiffel Tower
Entrance to the Pyramids
Fabu Foo
Large Chinese Bridge
Large Egyptian Bridge
Large Egyptian Rock
Moon Gate - Asian
Pharoah's Failure
Pyramid - Large
Pyramid -Small
Anything that has "Ruined" (Ruined Column, Block, etc.)
Anything that has "Terracotta" (Soldier, Horse, etc.)
Water Breathing Dragon

Showtime:
Los Suenos Private Club
All the Super Spender Kiosk Triangles (#1, #2, #3)

Ambitions:
Steadfast Bridge

Those are the only ones I'm the most sure about. I think all of the ranch rocks and ranch-related stuff came from Pets, but I'm not sure.

One last thing: remember that many of the objects are kind of self-evident. For example, all the Egyptian, French and Asian-themed and named objects and spawners are from World Adventures. Also, it will help you to study each of the worlds that came with each EP. If you take note of what appears in Bridgeport, Appaloosa, Twinbrook, Starlight Shores, etc. it'll be easier to pick out in Metadata what came with each EP. For example, all Bridgeport objects came with Late Night, all Twinbrook objects came with Ambitions, and so on and so forth.
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 3:58 AM
This reference list of plants shows what EP they are found in: http://cawtool.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Trees_and_Plants. This shows items up through Pets as well as spawners and effects and what EP they are from: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...ts#Architecture. The Content List needs some names updated. I hope these are helpful. I use them a lot. It would be a great project to update the content Wiki or to combine this thread with these two. Good luck with your project!
dodgy builder
#4 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 9:39 AM
I'm using Ralphaelninja's simgameselector and from what I've seen it also works with caw. I sometimes end up with lots of unlabeled items in the meta list, but I think that may just be me not being organized enough.