Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#326 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 8:35 PM
I agree with the Creeper! Beastiality is disgusting, and you'll get arrested for it just like you'd get arrested for pedophillia. How can you support zoophilia? That's abuse!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#327 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tovasshi
Adult people can consent, animals cannot.

Zoos do hurt their pets, they may not think they are but they are. The mentality people use to justify their actions is "they like it, there for I'm not hurting them" is all in the head of the abuser. it is the same line of reasoning used by pedophiles. They have a scewed perception of reality and believe the relationships they are in are more intimate or consensual than they really are. Animals do not have the full capacity to think things through, therefore they cannot consent. Most animals in the wild only mate during mating season or when the females are in heat, they do it because of a natural drive to do it at that time. Very few animals actually have sex for pleasure or as a recreational activity. Most pets have been fixed, therefore no sex drive, yet zoophiles still abuse them too. Dogs will do anything for approval, doesn't mean they really want to have sex with their master, it just means the zoophile is taking advantage of their loyalty. Zoophilia is not a sexual orientation, its a fetish.

Sexual orientation has actual brain structure behind it

Sexual Oientation has brain structure behind it?! Again, you're trying to define feelings, which no one can, they're feelings. You say no animal get pleasure out of mating?? So only humans get pleasure? Can you prove this fact? I'm quite sure that it's impossible to prove that they can't feel pleasure, and so you stating an unsupported claim. Oh, and look at men that have gotten "fixed", most of them still have a sex drive, don't they?! Alas another trying to separate humans from animals, WE ARE ANIMALS, period, no argument there, sorry. Consent, so you can have a dog killed just because you don't want it without needing their consent, and yet you pitch a bitch about something that can't even be proven t be at all harmful towards them?! I swear... there's some hypocrisy there... oh, and it's a sexuality, not a fetish, sorry, but you have no factual evidence to prove other wise. Besides, define "Sexual Orientation", I believe the definition is this:
one's natural preference in sexual partners. So I think Zoophilia follows that definition quite well.
Mad Poster
#328 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 9:54 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 19th Jan 2012 at 10:06 PM.
Did you ever commit actions that in any way contributed to the sexual abuse of animals? It is illegal to have sexual contact with them on a check that establishes that sexual exploits with animals are illegal based on the fact that they cannot give out sexual consent. If you can get your chimpanzee to give consent in certain states, than molesters of animalia can presumably carry out sex with them in the states (you an American?) where you can establish they have given out consent, but it is impossible to do so constituting rape of animals which is a crime. Do you follow your laws? You say you believe in "one's natural sexual partners", but that could constitute pedophilia, a severe crime, which you have previously disagreed with. One's natural sexual partners may be illegal.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#329 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KKiryu007Joker
Did you ever commit actions that in any way contributed to the sexual abuse of animals? It is illegal to have sexual contact with them on a check that establishes that sexual exploits with animals are illegal based on the fact that they cannot give out sexual consent. If you can get your chimpanzee to give consent in certain states, than molesters of animalia can presumably carry out sex with them in the states (you an American?) where you can establish they have given out consent, but it is impossible to do so constituting rape of animals which is a crime. Do you follow your laws?

I said I support Zoo's, not that I am one, so no, I have never engaged in any sexual acts towards any other species, and with that being said, like I stated before, why is it we can have a dog euthanize just for the fact it's a stray and we don't want to pay for it, but people pitch a bitch about this when it's more than obvious most Zoo's understand their animals better than anyone. People can throw opinionated stuff around such as that animals don't feel pleasure, but a Zoo goes and tries to explain the significance of body language, and is asked to prove this? Double standard there, I still want someone to show animals can't feel pleasure, since there's no evidence supporting that. Oh, yes, I am American, though I don't see why that matters...
Mad Poster
#330 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hyonilikos
I am American, though I don't see why that matters...

Your location has to with your laws. It does matter.

Alchemist
#331 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:14 PM
How can you support people who screw dogs? HOW CAN ANYONE SAY THEY SUPPORT SUCH A THING? It's so damn disgusting and sick and... I don't know. It's awful!

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#332 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:17 PM
Yes, besides being illegal, it is a detestable act.

Test Subject
#333 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:19 PM
Your location has to with your laws. It does matter.

Meh, fair enough, I forget there's actually area's of the world where Zoophilia isn't illegal... So your right, forgive me for being negligent in that, and seriously, I'm not being sarcastic, I failed there, big time. Now, back to the debate at hand, anyone have the proof I've so made clear I want to see, or does this proof not exist and it is all crap spewed out by the masses to try and prove that Zoo's are.. in fact.... just sicko's.
Alchemist
#334 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:26 PM
Well, they are sickos.

Test Subject
#335 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
Well, they are sickos.

Evidence, you neglect it, statements of opinion hold no power over other's, at least I'd hope not, in that case they're just a couple of weak-minded people, not listening to proper evidence and basic logic... *sigh* Is this truly what our society has boiled down to, a bunch of judgmental people with claims only supported by opinion alone? Sad, just sad....
Mad Poster
#336 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:36 PM
My claims are not supported by sole opinions. They hold ground in laws that you may not be aware of, which may eventually lead to your downfall. If you accidentally finger a chihuahua you may face jail time of a year. Failure to abide by your laws is a neglectful and very sad thing in day to day life. You believe in zoophilia, but are not a zoophiliac, therefore making you a holder of opinions. You believe in support for zoophilia, and forget its laws, again making you solely based in opinions. What do you have to say for yourself?

Alchemist
#337 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:44 PM
No, no, the question is -- is this truly what our society has boiled down to, a bunch of people who support and/or practice zoophilia?

Test Subject
#338 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:47 PM
My claims are not supported by sole opinions. They hold ground in laws that you may not be aware of, which may eventually lead to your downfall. If you accidentally finger a chihuahua you may face jail time of a year. Failure to abide by your laws is a neglectful and very sad thing in day to day life. You believe in zoophilia, but are not a zoophiliac, therefore making you a holder of opinions. You believe in support for zoophilia, and forget its laws, again making you solely based in opinions. What do you have to say for yourself?

And yet my opinions have evidence to support them, you are using laws as your backbone, when in fact laws are not at all exact and always right. How many laws have been taken and put in, obviously that is nothing to consider when trying to figure out if something is truly O.K. or not, if it was then what would be the point of debating? Laws are usually based off of peoples opinion on the matter, thus why it is judged by people, and thus are flawed.
(P.S. Have you seen some of the completely dumb laws we have still, I mean, take a moment to look up dumb laws, I assure you, it's dumb what you will find.)
Mad Poster
#339 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:47 PM
I cannot understand or support zoophilia, and I do not understand that person's 'reasins' (OOO look at my spelling sic!) for doing so. The only criminal action I support is this one.

Test Subject
#340 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:51 PM
I cannot understand or support zoophilia, and I do not understand that person's 'reasins' (OOO look at my spelling sic!) for doing so. The only criminal action I support is this one.

Alright.... that was good, very well placed there lol . But no, seriously, if one cannot understand something, then they have no place debating it.
Mad Poster
#341 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hyonilikos
Alright.... that was good, very well placed there lol . But no, seriously, if one cannot understand something, then they have no place debating it.

This thread's name.... look at it again. Do you understand it?

Forum Resident
#342 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:55 PM
Hey guys, what's going on in this --- oh lawd.

People aren't allowed to have sex with animals because animals cannot give consent in a way that's meaningful to humans. Full stop. Since homosexuals are in no way related to zoophiles, this is not the thread for debating whether they're really "sickos" or not, don't you think?
Mad Poster
#343 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:57 PM
Exactly so, and what I just said.

Test Subject
#344 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 11:00 PM
Bleh, fair enough your right, not a place to be arguing such a thing ^^' I'm sorry for antagonizing it ^^'
Field Researcher
#345 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 11:51 PM Last edited by pinketamine : 20th Jan 2012 at 12:05 AM.
I will never understand why you even brought it to the table, as is homosexuality and bestiality were even remotely related. It is really insulting for homosexuals/bisexuals, in my opinion.
This isn't something specifically directed to you, hyonilikos, I'm saying it because I'm sick and tired of people doing that "comparison".
Forum Resident
#346 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 12:05 AM
Exactly so, and what I just said.

Yeah, a couple more replies popped into the thread while I'd been typing my own response. I'd initially written more before I decided nope, not getting into it at all, hence my slowness.
Test Subject
#347 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinketamine
I will never understand why you even brought it to the table, as is homosexuality and bestiality were even remotely related. It is really insulting for homosexuals/bisexuals, in my opinion.
This isn't something specifically directed to you, hyonilikos, I'm saying it because I'm sick and tired of people doing that "comparison".

I never mean't to intentionally do so, someone simply picked out a piece of what I was said while stating what I thought towards the actual homosexual point here, and elaborated on it, but I do take the fault on continuing the conversation. Oh, and I never mean't to compare the two at all, it annoys me also when they are compared also.... They are two highly differing things, and hold no similarity at all.
Test Subject
#348 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happycowlover
Why can Christianity or the church claim ownership of the term 'marriage'? They didn't invent the term or the idea.

Amtram, there's no point in trying to argue with a Christian from a religious standpoint. It's fatih; no matter how much reasoning and logic you use, they won't be swayed, even if they compherend and understand what you're saying.

Saying, "Well, the Bible also states..." won't make much difference. They'll pull out some half-assed mumbo-jumbo. Or better yet, completely deny it, ignore it, or just end the argument.

That's why we have to talk to them from a legal standpoint. We have to get them to see it from an entirely secular, legal POV. Then, we could possibly see some progress.

I am going to have to point out, not all Christians are this conservative. I am a Christian, however I am also fairly liberal. I dislike the fact that you would lump all Christians together and assume that all of our heads are stuck up our asses.

While there is not a "real, legal reason" that Christians will argue that is against same-sex marriage, it's a sin. As stated in the Bible.

But let me also make this point clear, I am absolutely FOR same-sex marriage, and a whole plethora of issues that would require one to choose a liberal or conservative stance. And I do find the logical fallacy in the 'points' that the religious groups make. I, however, do not agree with the fact that you would lump all Christians together.

There are some of us who are perfectly reasonable and believe that the teachings in the Bible can change to fit today's changing society.
Scholar
#349 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OHHxbby
While there is not a "real, legal reason" that Christians will argue that is against same-sex marriage, it's a sin. As stated in the Bible.

A "sin"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Bible doesn't directly forbid same-sex marriage as a sin, it just says "Marriage shall be between a man and a woman" or something like that.

The fact of the matter is that the Bible can't dictate what marriage is when 1. marriage wasn't even of Christian origin (meaning, it's just another thing that already existed and the Bible tried to define it) and 2. regarding the US, there is (supposed to be) an separation of church and state and marriage is institutionalized by the government.

Quote:
I, however, do not agree with the fact that you would lump all Christians together.

Despite the wording of the above member, I don't think that's what they were meaning. We all know that there are Christians and even conservatives that support same-sex marriage. The above member was referring to a specific type of Christian - the type that argues against same-sex marriage.

Quote:
There are some of us who are perfectly reasonable and believe that the teachings in the Bible can change to fit today's changing society.

However, unfortunately, for every one like you there seem to be five that instead take their irrational hatred toward people of different groups and hide it behind the Bible as an 'religious belief'. They can't be ignored, because they end up in positions of power, and also end up getting laws passed.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Alchemist
#350 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bassoon_crazy
A "sin"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Bible doesn't directly forbid same-sex marriage as a sin, it just says "Marriage shall be between a man and a woman" or something like that..

and this is also ignoring that the bible only applies to those who choose to embrace it. its not universal. it doesnt apply to everyone. why everyone should be made to step to the tune of a rule book to a game they do not play is beyond me.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig

Page 14 of 17