Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 6:57 PM
Default Meal will not show up in assigned meal time when clicking on fridge.
I'm in the process of creating some breakfast pizza that is cloned from the toaster pastries.

I want the pizza to be available for both breakfast and lunch. For some odd reason, the pizza is not showing up in either breakfast or lunch. I did change the decimals. Months ago, a member on here gave me these instructions to go follow.

(AriesFlare, to change the menu times you go to the BHAV called Function - Init - Menu. Then look for the lines where they say Menu Time Availability, blah, blah, blah, Lunch (or whatever). Then click add for how many times you want the meal to show for what meal time like if the meal was only for lunch and you want it only for dinner you add one time but if you want to make it for breakfast and lunch you add two times. Then you click the little wrench and hammer button next to operands for the ones you added. Then you type a number in decimal. 1 is breakfast, 2 is lunch, 3 is dinner. Then go back up to the one you added it from so not the newly added ones and under special buttons click Pescado's Delete. Then click Inge's Init Linker and commit the BHAV then save your package. )

I'm confused at the part of when you replicate the "meal line". Example, I copied and added the breakfast line and changed the copied line to lunch. I clicked the The hammer icon she was talking about. I believe she was talking about the "Pop-up-wizard". Once I clicked the icon, there was a grey box that popped up to show the function and I clicked ok. Once the tab was off the screen, I clicked on "Inge's Intilinker" and save file. I went to test the file in the game and the meal didn't show up in it's assigned meal times.

I would really appreciate if someone could actually break it down a bit more. Thanks!