Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 11:56 PM
Default Still having trouble with assigning guids in objects.
I have a few object meshes that I've created. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble figuring out how to assign the guids. I do assign guids but for some reason, the original game meshes continue to override my meshes.

Example: A week ago, I made a custom table mesh that was cloned from the talking table. I assigned all the guids as the "object tutorial" instructed. After assigning guids to the custom table, I tried to add some recolor choices. When I went to test in game, the talking table was recolored instead.
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 8:22 AM
Did you run the fix integrity before saving and recoloring?

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
Did you run the fix integrity before saving and recoloring?

Hmmm? I don't remember doing that. I'll see if that's the problem.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 5:16 PM
Default ....
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
Hmmm? I don't remember doing that. I'll see if that's the problem.
Since you have mentioned that, it must be the mesh name that is the culprit. I never do change the mesh name when it's edited as an object.

Thanks!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 4:09 PM
So is this solved?

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
So is this solved?

Yes. I got one of my rugs into the game. It's working fine and I was also able to add recolors. Thanks.