Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 11:26 PM
Default Help needed. Custom cookies disappear when sims pick them up to eat.
I assume that this could be a minor issue. This is something that I've been trying to fix for the past week. I'm in the process of uploading some custom cookies cloned from gelatin on the site. I have a problem. The cookies disappear in the sims hand when they are picked up from the plate. The eating stages of the cookies work perfectly. I just need a bit of advice when it comes to preventing the vanishing of the cookie.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 3:50 AM
It could be because gelatin itself also has no "from plate to mouth" mesh. When I checked the grilled cheese sandwich mesh, for example, I notice from the TXTRs that there are two sandwiches, not one. Have you tried cloning from/taking inspiration from lunch meat/grilled cheese sandwiches? Even if you don't clone from a sandwich, you could try looking at the sandwich BHAVs and seeing if there is anything there that is missing from your custom cookies' BHAV.

Of course, you could have already done this by now, making this suggestion completely irrelevant.