Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 10:51 PM
Default WCIF Shoes as accessories - boots, sneakers, etc.
Hi! I'm looking for shoes that are accessories (not pantless bottoms). Sneakers specifically, but also interested in boots, heels, etc. I have a lot of yoga/dance outfits with bare feet that I use for gym clothes and sleepwear. I would like to be able to throw a pair of shoes on them for when my sims work out.

I've found a lot of slippers and some Uggs, but that's about it. I'm finding google is no longer my friend when I want something now that TS2 is so old. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 11:05 PM
There aren't a lot of accessory shoes, probably because most of them would require clothing meshes with bare feet (most tend to be PJs, undies, and the like). Any shoes that require a different foot shape (like heels) won't work well as accessories, because the feet would poke out. Getting the shape right can be tricky, too.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 4:54 AM
It's not difficult to make accessory shoes - but it's difficult to make them fit a bunch of different feet. Most outfits have shoes already, and those that don't tend to be PJs and similar, so I guess people haven't seen much need for accessory shoes.

Sneakers shouldn't be too hard, though. There are a couple in TS3 and TS4 that would look nice converted. May have a look at it when I get the time. I've already made infant shoes, so it shouldn't be difficult (much easier in fact, considering bone assignments are easier on toddler & above). If it's alright with shoes that fit only EAxis feet, that is.

(feel free to PM me with a few suggestions if you know some you like, Simtastic).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:29 PM
Thanks everyone. I am open to whatever there is. For now I guess my sims will keep working out in alligator and duck slippers.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:12 PM
Here's accessory sneakers, the original blog with them is gone so I can only offer the reblog, but the download link still works.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
Here's accessory sneakers, the original blog with them is gone so I can only offer the reblog, but the download link still works.

Those are great. I'll give them a try.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 1:36 PM

Thank you for these. The Peggy boots would be great as slippers. I'd seen the Path of Nevermore boots before. They are beautifully done, but not really a style I use for my sims. The motorsport accessories are cool though. Those might work with some of my clothes.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th May 2019 at 11:26 AM
I know this is an old thread, but since this kind of cc is quite hard to find, I'd like to share a lot of accessory shoes links that I collected here (registration needed). I hope this helps someone else who wants to find shoes as accessories
Instructor
#10 Old 19th May 2019 at 1:43 PM
Scroll through this website

They have a lot of shoe accessories (and also clothing accessories)

Edit: Oops, person above me already linked.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th May 2019 at 1:45 PM
Haha @sims2ultralover5 that's really funny! Thank you so much for your support though, I really appreciate it.