Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 12:32 AM
WCIF a mod that lets sims carry other sims?
Okay, so I'm a super dramatic simmer and I like to make my sims pass out from exhaustion and the likes, but there's no realistic interaction allowed in the base game other than waking the sim up. I was wondering if there was any mod where another sim could do something like carry a sim to bed? I don't think it's too unrealistic because if it doesn't exist I'm sure there's a way to manipulate the script for adult sims carrying infant/toddler sims, but I've googled it in many different phrases and haven't been able to find anything similar to this.

Let me know if anything like this might exist or if there's a modder who works with the script in similar ways I could maybe request this from!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Mar 2020 at 2:55 AM
I've been looking for something like this since forever! With the stuff I have seen modders create it does not seem that hard. Let me know if you ever find anything!