Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 7:26 AM
Default Cheat Codes
I gave up on the game when view Sims started taking several minutes per Sim to load. I finally broke down and bought P&N in the hope that the problem was fixed. It was thank goodness. It's been so long that I don't remember all the cheat codes. I know there is one that lets you place all the buildings instead of having to build up the points to do it. Does anyone know that it is?

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 8:25 AM
you can enter the cheat menu via "ctrl+shift+C" and type in help. it will display all of the cheat options. if you have grims core installed, it gives you even more cheat options.
#3 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 10:58 AM
setKP [number]

yep
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
you can enter the cheat menu via "ctrl+shift+C" and type in help. it will display all of the cheat options. if you have grims core installed, it gives you even more cheat options.
I already did the type help thing. I didn't see a command in there. I looked at Grims core mod and didn't see anything there either. Maybe I need to ask Grim about it.

Thanks anyway :lovestruc

Instructor
#5 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 5:56 AM
the place all buildings cheat is placeallbuildings

i mentioned grims core because with his installed, it unlocks more cheats than just editing the commands.ini does
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
the place all buildings cheat is placeallbuildings

i mentioned grims core because with his installed, it unlocks more cheats than just editing the commands.ini does
That's what I thought it was. But it's not working. Does it work with P&N? What cheats does Grim's mod unlock?

Instructor
#7 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 12:19 AM
his latest updated medieval core replaces the debug enabler that was made for the 1.13 patch for TSM. if you're having problems using it, i would ask him about possible bugs. I just know it works in my game.

do any of the other cheats work for you?