Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#126 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:31 AM
I call the anger management crew to come take Izzy away for a very, very long time.
My hill!

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:35 AM
I throw Robert Pattinson at Zaubers and they both go tumbling down the hill.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#128 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:39 AM
I wouldnt mind that you can have the hill. I'll be in the valley for awhile.....Ok I'm back

I push Izzy into the quick sand pit I added during my last ownership of the hill.
Mine again!

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Mad Poster
#129 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:51 AM
I push zauberlinda into a dragon-infested moat at the bottom of the hill. My hill!

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#130 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:16 AM
Lure Rabid into a cart with chocolate mint ice cream and push the cart down the hill. Mine all mine muahahahahaha!

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Mad Poster
#131 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:42 AM
I run after the cart with mint ice cream, and trip and my ass goes rolling down the hill like a barrel. Sytgia laughs so hard at me, that she falls to the ground and comes flying down the hill at an increasing speed. I pick up what's left of my shattered ass and crawl up the hill.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#132 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:46 AM
I look around and proclaim this MY HILL!!

Mad Poster
#133 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:47 AM
lol I edited as you were posting!!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#134 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:50 AM
Still my Hill!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#135 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
I run after the cart with mint ice cream, and trip and my ass goes rolling down the hill like a barrel. Sytgia laughs so hard at me, that she falls to the ground and comes flying down the hill at an increasing speed. I pick up what's left of my shattered ass and crawl up the hill.

Since Izzy is so tired from her tumble I grab her ankle and pull her down the hill as she claws to stay on it. my hill!!

Mad Poster
#136 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:54 AM
I bite Zaubers leg and she falls down the hill. MINE.

Mad Poster
#137 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:56 AM
Dreamy gets rabies from biting zauberlinda and starts foaming at the mouth, so I kick her down the hill. My hill!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#138 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Dreamy gets rabies from biting zauberlinda and starts foaming at the mouth, so I kick her down the hill. My hill!

Rabid lost her favorite shoe when she kicked Izzy down the hill. She goes running after it ... My Hill

Mad Poster
#139 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:59 AM
I sneak from behind and push zau of the hill. MY HILL!
Mad Poster
#140 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 4:00 AM
I tell Kyle that Spock is waiting to mind meld with her at the foot of the hill and she goes running to meet him. My hill!

Mad Poster
#141 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 4:34 AM
I stick my foot up Rabid's ass and just toss her over the hill in one swift move. She flies off to some unknown place.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#142 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 4:49 AM
Izzy has to stop and carbo-load for her next round. While she goes to find some pasta. I am now queen of the hill!

Mad Poster
#143 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:40 AM
After a brief luncheon of Pasta with my husband Chad Michael Murray, I race up the hill fueled with energy and just start doing Dragon Ball Z moves on Zaubers. She hits the bottom of the hill like an atomic bomb. My hill.

Mad Poster
#144 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:48 AM
I drop an anvil on Dreamy from the sky like in Looney Tunes. She is crushed. My hill!

Mad Poster
#145 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:49 AM
I stick my foot far up Rabid's ass again, and stomp her into the ground. MY HILL!!

Mad Poster
#146 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:53 AM
I sneak a stick of dynamite into the hood of Dreamy's sweatshirt and light the fuse. She blasts into the next country. MY HILL!

Mad Poster
#147 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:55 AM
I come back from Africa with a lion, this literally scares the shit out of Rabid and she has to go home to change her draws, with what's left of her dignity. As she's walking down the hill I begin randomly throwing books at her and she tumbles down the hill with her draws at her ankles. On the way down she run into Zaubers and they crash down the hill violently, screaming and crying like little babies. Jensen Ackles and Robert Pattinson are both laughing their asses off at the bottom of the hill.

Mad Poster
#148 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:02 AM
bet ya can't BEAT THAT!! now can you? *any takers?*

Mad Poster
#149 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charley-x
i tell a porkie that CMM is in starbuck, RUN RUN RUN.
my hill. :D

Wait...who the eff is Porkie??

Mad Poster
#150 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:34 AM
Zauberlinda and I gang up and hire Chad Michael Murray. He invites Dreamy to a luncheon and she goes along with him, but as he is secretly a ninja assasin, he kicks her ass with nunchucks and leaves her in an alley with scary alley dwelling recluses. MY HILL!

Page 6 of 27