Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 1:49 PM
Default Keeping sims in bed at night
So the beds are starting to sorta make me wonder, since especially with the more expensive ones I end up making the sims nap 2-3 times in a row just to keep them in bed all night. And it kinda gets silly juggling that for quests with 2 sims.

Would it be possible to get some script that makes all beds act like a 1 energy rating between 9pm and 6am, but 10 energy rating between 6am and 9pm, please? I don't want them to actually have their energy drained at night, not just instantly get rested at 6AM, just to adjust the speed at which they get rested.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moraelin
So the beds are starting to sorta make me wonder, since especially with the more expensive ones I end up making the sims nap 2-3 times in a row just to keep them in bed all night. And it kinda gets silly juggling that for quests with 2 sims.

Would it be possible to get some script that makes all beds act like a 1 energy rating between 9pm and 6am, but 10 energy rating between 6am and 9pm, please? I don't want them to actually have their energy drained at night, not just instantly get rested at 6AM, just to adjust the speed at which they get rested.

I'd use this as well if anyone can make this
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
I'd use this as well if anyone can make this

I second that.
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 12:11 AM
my sims don't sleep. If I'm directly controlling them I just slide their energy bar to full and continue on my merry way.