Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 7:59 PM
Default Help with "Wag the Dog" quest
I've tried googling it to no avail. I'm stuck at the point in Wag the Dog where the spy needs to declare the war's end to the townsfolk, but I can't figure out how to do that. Does anyone know? It would be a great help if someone did!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 2:42 AM
I can't believe I don't remember how to do this when I just did this quest earlier today. I would assume talking to the townsfolk, but it seems you have a glitch from googling it. So my suggestion is to enable testingcheatsenabled via the ini file & then holding ctrl & click on the box next to your spy's little portrait that says to Declare The War's End. That is so useful for bugs like this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeaSamia
I can't believe I don't remember how to do this when I just did this quest earlier today. I would assume talking to the townsfolk, but it seems you have a glitch from googling it. So my suggestion is to enable testingcheatsenabled via the ini file & then holding ctrl & click on the box next to your spy's little portrait that says to Declare The War's End. That is so useful for bugs like this!

Ah, thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 7:29 PM
I just did that quest. I just clicked on the spy when he was in the throne room and I had the option for him to declare it.