Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 9:14 PM
Default Baby not aging?
My monarch had a baby 3 sim days ago. When baby Noelle was 1 sim day old I got a pop up saying "Noelle is about to grow up" (or something along those lines) Nothing happened. 2 sim days later still nothing. Infact I think it might be 4 sim days now? Glitch or am I supposed to do something? Probably doesn't help that baby Noelle's dad won't stop flinging her in the air!

Confused.com!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 10:26 PM
Sounds like a bug to me. Sims are supposed to be pregnant for one day and the kid should go from baby to child in another day.

~~like a dirty dog
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 2:20 AM
its a bug. the message does pop up what feels like ages before they actually do, but it should have happened by now. maybe there's a debug interaction that can fix it.
try having another baby, i think you can only have one baby in a house at a time, because whenever my sim was pregnant, her baby would age up about 2 hours before she went into labour.
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 5:57 AM
using cheats, you can have six babies at in your household.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 12:58 PM Last edited by LeannexChii : 23rd Sep 2011 at 2:41 PM.
Aah so it's not be being a complete numpty then. Will try having another baby or maybe it'll sort itself out. Not played it since so...

ETA: Got it! Got my Monarch pregnant again and baby aged up. Didn't have the same problem with baby #2 thankfully! Didn't fancy being over run with children! Thanks for your help guys.

../The Most Beautiful Flowers in all the World, A Baby's Hands\..