Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Shopping from Fridge - update 18.8.2014

by ani_ Posted 22nd Jan 2012 at 4:43 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:09 AM by ani_

226 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 110 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Scholar
#76 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 12:09 PM
I absolutely love this mod, don't want to play without it. I have just one question: Do you consider to add the new store items, the ice cream machine and the bacon fryer to your mod? My sims love them but they don't even need any ingredients to make a meal.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 7th May 2012 at 4:28 AM
Bug report!
Thanks for the mod "ani_"! it truly great.

this is just an error report (and not a complaint);

• first and foremost ,My entire Town is starving (no casualties yet!) ,
a large part of my population are exhibiting the 'hungry' thought bubble and when i make a npc household active ,I find that their fridge is empty (my solution is to use the DebugConsole to repopulate the fridge of my most active families)

• My occult Vampires are also starving but "Nraas ErrorTrap" is outputting the very same error on several occasion about ani_GroceryShopping.dll related to Plasma Juice,probably when push by Twallan Story Progression to make Plasma Juice from the fridge .

like many other have suggested ,I think (if possible) ,the free snack should remain untouched (free) ,or at least the plasma juice (as it can lead to an increase in the vampire population (if) combine with any sort of autonomous AskToTurn tuning mod)

great work ,
I will give it another chance in a few days and see how it goes ...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 13th May 2012 at 6:28 PM
Thank you for this great mod!

Could you make the cereal recipe tunable? I'd like to add "Milk" (from Cooking overhaul) as a second ingredient. Thx!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#79 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 8:03 AM
Does this work with 1.34?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 11:41 AM
Yes, it does work with 1.34
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 9:58 AM
I really like this mod but inactive sims are starving
My sim payed a visit to a friend and had to cook for them to make them stop whining.
Can you make the mod work only for active sims?

cactusimotion
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 2:45 PM
Sounds great. I've got Twallan's mods, and half the town is learning gardening, and I set a 50-80% chance of vampires, depending on which world I'm playing. I also have all the personalities burn the heck out of some towns, with something like an 80% chance of death from situations, including fights and spar injuries. If I want more ways for Sims to die, let them learn gardening or starve. Oh yeah, I've got a high immigration rate and chance to pick Sims from the bin too. This is gonna be murder. MUAHAHAHAHA!!! >
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 6:29 PM
awesome
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 6:32 PM Last edited by E-Double : 17th Jul 2012 at 7:22 PM.
With the new patch 1.36, I have been experiencing sims getting quick meals or cooking when they don't have the necessary ingredients. This only happens when the sim is very hungry and don't have leftovers to eat.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxxx465
But I, as the only Sims 3 player in the world who doesn't have Late Night

Don't worry dude, I think that we're the only two players in this world which don't have purchased Late Night yet. I will test WITHOUT 2C what happen, until next saturday, I'm gonna purchase this expansion pack Vampire Weekend Beatch! !

Besides this, this mod is great for me, I always forget, or I even don't know, the ingredients to make a meal !
Test Subject
#86 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 2:31 PM
finally ty now i have to buy stuff or garden this also works wih 1.36
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#87 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 9:11 PM Last edited by Galaxy777 : 10th Aug 2012 at 10:02 PM.
Thank you very much for this mod!

Now my Sims will often go to the store.
Test Subject
#88 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxxx465
I would like to say thank you for making this mod. But I, as the only Sims 3 player in the world who doesn't have Late Night, can't use it if it requires that expansion pack. I would be delighted if you made a version of the mod that doesn't have the LN requirement so those (like me) who don't own LN can use this mod in their game, but if that's too much work, then ignore that little request Even if I did download it, though, I'm a little scared, because I don't want my whole town to go hungry because they don't have any food (unless they have a garden.) But it still looks like a great mod!

I don't have NL either Has anyone tested to see if it works?
Test Subject
#89 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyCharlie
I don't have NL either Has anyone tested to see if it works?

Yes, me, I don't have LN ( GEN, Pets n SHT ), and the mod is working very fine 2 me !

I have only WA, Ambitions and All Stuff Packs ( Uh, I don't have Diesel SP yet )

But you can use, no problem ! It's gonna be great 2 your Simmies ( And 2 Supermaeket to! ) ani_ made a Great Job !
Test Subject
#90 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 5:20 PM
Very, Very thank you for update 1.38 :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#91 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 10:06 AM
Thans for updating so soon!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#92 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 2:24 PM
Thank-you for the update! <3
Test Subject
#93 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 4:36 PM
I absolutely adore this mod. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with Supernatural. While you can make most of the meals, any of the new ones are automatically cancelled out when you go to the fridge. I look forward to an update, as I really love this mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#94 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 5:42 PM
thanks for updating this. I really love this mod
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#95 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emcee
I absolutely adore this mod. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with Supernatural. While you can make most of the meals, any of the new ones are automatically cancelled out when you go to the fridge. I look forward to an update, as I really love this mod.

So the newest patch update, 1.38 still doesn't work with SN?

I should be getting SN next week so I can check it then.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 3:33 PM
Just a note: I was using version SHT and it did work abroad. My sims could not eat anything from the fridge in basecamp, other sims houses, or the fridge in the food market, once they were empty, ofc. You might want to amend the OP.

Love this mod, btw.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#97 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by courtneyshea
Just a note: I was using version SHT and it did work abroad. My sims could not eat anything from the fridge in basecamp, other sims houses, or the fridge in the food market, once they were empty, ofc. You might want to amend the OP.

Love this mod, btw.

Sorry, but that's how I like it. Just have them buy some fruit and veggies and put them in their inventory. Then they can prepare food. Eating while travelling is not free in RL, why should it be free in the sims?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 1:34 AM
I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this issue, but whenever I try making Gourmet Pet Food with your mod in my sim resets.

I'm not sure if this is of any use to you but I have Twallan's ErrorTrap and it recorded a script error when the sim reset.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?1m3lxwpdlz4dsla
Test Subject
#99 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MattBrancher
I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this issue, but whenever I try making Gourmet Pet Food with your mod in my sim resets.

I'm not sure if this is of any use to you but I have Twallan's ErrorTrap and it recorded a script error when the sim reset.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?1m3lxwpdlz4dsla

Yes i have this problem with SN recipes, every time mysim make the food ,she reset
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#100 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:21 PM
I can take a look at the gourmey pet food this weekend, and when I get SN next week I can check the new recipes.

But again, I would like to know did you update your games and are using the mod that's updated for 1.38?
Page 4 of 10