Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:55 PM
Default WCIF Mitarasi's fox ears and tail?
Hi! I've seen a video of someone recreating humanoid Five Nights at Freddy's characters in Sims 4, and when searching for Sims 3 CC to attempt it in TS3, I noticed that Mitarasi's pierced fox ears would be PERFECT for Foxy. Unfortunately, Mitarasi's site appears to be down. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a copy of the ears (and preferably the tail as well, since Rose's site is also down)?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 5:15 PM
This link will download the fox tail.
This link will download the fox ears.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 12:34 AM
They need one badly
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by popcornstar45
click here its the first file labeled animal ears, enjoy
try this for the fox tail???

Also go humanoid Foxy!!!!
That fox tail is not recolorable I have tried it, it sucks when creators don't state if it is recolorable or not and also refuse to go the extra mile to make it recolorable. I don't know why anyone would even bother downloading a non-recolorable create a sim piece unless they where mislead like I was... It is a waste of space in your memory drive to download something that can't be recolored to suit your needs for that particular sim.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by popcornstar45
click here its the first file labeled animal ears, enjoy
try this for the fox tail???

Also go humanoid Foxy!!!!
Not to mention that link for the ears is broken and said "Page not found"
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 12:50 AM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 12th Aug 2017 at 1:02 AM.
Default replying for search purposes...
Mitarisi Accessory Dump can be found Here with working links to fox ears (FYI:on the site there called cat ears).
Master list to Other ears and tail Accessory can be found Here