Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:33 AM
Default What's happening with Colorlovers?
I have been using this site for a long time. Now all the pages has the same og perhaps even more commertials than actual content. If you didn't know what to look for, you would probably click on a commertial. It's all the same color, seeing what's worth your time isn't easy. I've seen this on several sites, but on sites with actual content they tend to give their own content the best place on the page.

... not to mention the problem with the advanced palettmaker. It's had troubles for a long time on my and many others users profile. I can't make a palett because I can't move the color circle around on the color square. I can just about punch in the hex, bu then what do I need the site for? Now others are also reporting on the forum about more troubles on the site. The right sidebar showing what people is talking about, is also gone. They probably report too much about troubles.

It looks like I have to go somewhere else. The natural choice would of course be Kuler, but I would have wanted something different. What do you people think?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 1:04 PM
I suggest using adblock on sites with lots of ads. You can whitelist sites with less annoying ads.

The palette works fine for me. Sure it's not something to do with your browser? Could also be the ads. If they're hidden ads that overlay clickable items, so you click the ads instead of the thing you want to click, they can cause such problems. Adblock should take care of that.