Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 2:10 AM
Default What Type/Group/Instance are bracelets under? (postal)
I want to edit a watch for my sim, I know its under bracelets, but I dont know the type/group/instance in postal. Anyone know?
Thanks!

probably busy starting another project instead of finishing my last one
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 5:37 AM
I don't know the TGI offhand, but I did a lot of damage to some accessories over the past couple of weeks and had a couple of cloned items ready to go. If you're working on a female sime you're golden. If you're doing this for males, at least you can get the #'s you need off the accessories.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Misc_acc.7z (132.8 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Sockpuppet
#3 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:18 PM
It is easier and much fatser to clone the file as replacement with s3OC.
Install s3OC.
Open it.
Cloning/Caspart/
afAccessoryWatch or amAccessoryWatch
Clone or fix
Untick renumber rename internally!!
Start.
Save your file.

With s3PE(or Postal) you can export the files you want to edit.
If your on a Mac let me know, ill upload the file then
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 4:48 AM
I haven't used S3OC much, but I do use S3PE all the time. That's what the files I posted are Bloom. They're clones of the female stacked bracelet and watch accessories.
Sockpuppet
#5 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 3:08 AM
Reading his post it looked like he wants to edit a existing ''basegame'' watch? If not me bad...
The only way to pull that of is with a replacement package and those only can be made with s3OC.
Well, maybe you could with Postal or S3PE but i guess you have to build a package then by instance number.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st May 2014 at 4:07 AM
Thank you for the help!

probably busy starting another project instead of finishing my last one