Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2014 at 7:48 AM
Help with "unmatched number of vertices..."
Hey! I came once more for help.
So this time I have a problem trying to import fat morph into workshop.
Error "unmatched number of vertices..."
Fat morph is an exact copy of the base mesh, as the other morphs are. I checked the vertices on milkshape, and all morphs have the same amount as you see above but I can't import it anyway.
I hope someone knows what can cause this error and help me through this, thank you so much.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 13th May 2014 at 4:11 PM
If you made the morphs with Mesh Toolkit, this is a known problem that's fixed in the next version. For now, just click 'No' to the TSRW popup asking whether to recalculate the mesh.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2014 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
If you made the morphs with Mesh Toolkit, this is a known problem that's fixed in the next version. For now, just click 'No' to the TSRW popup asking whether to recalculate the mesh.

I tried that but it doesn't work all the time. I have the same problem with some meshes and already updated workshop