Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:13 PM
Stuff for the Blind?
I apologize, but its for a character that needs them.

I'd appreciate it if someone could find someone could help me find some dark glasses and maybe the walking cane?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:45 PM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:54 PM
I haven't had any luck finding a cane, but I've found a few dark sunglasses that might work. Turns out it's super hard to find sunglasses enabled for male and female Sims. Most people seem to prefer making sunglasses for female Sims.

Here's a page with several dark sunglasses. Most are modern and designer-y.

These are dark, slightly reflective, and enabled for male and female, teen to elder.

Here's another dark, reflective pair. This one's female only and very modern in style.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:01 PM Last edited by ImYourGirl1 : 26th Sep 2014 at 11:13 PM.
Thank you guys for the effort! Your finds were very helpful

Though, I could work no cane. Some blind people use assistance dogs right? :P

Again, thanks! :D
Alchemist
#5 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 1:22 AM
There's a harness for dogs that you could recolor. It's very simple, nothing like a real service harness but it was all I could find for an assistance dog. Here's the link just in case: http://spottedacres.weebly.com/harnesscollars.html