Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 11:40 AM
Default No Water Taxi Mod
Hey Peeps...

Anyone know of a mod that stops the water taxis? I have a land locked medieval world with a lake, and the wild horses keep using water taxis to cross it (I kid you not). Anyone know a mod that will remove the water taxis. I already have one that stops people using cars.

Thanks

Jen
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 12:36 PM
Really? No mod like this at all?

Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 3:56 PM
Default we need this mod
i've made a tiny castaway island with no roads and water taxis seem like to much of a luxury. this mod would be greatly appreciated. guess i'll have to settle for nraas traffic mod.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th May 2014 at 7:45 PM
This needs to be bumped....This needs to happen!!! Please, please, please!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th May 2014 at 12:14 AM
I wonder if GoHere would work. The current version (43 as of this writing) has this in the revision notes:
  • Added "Allow Boat Routing", default true

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 3:52 PM
"Go here" doesn't work... even if you turn the option to "false", sims will still get on water taxis... Which is driving me insane, since the water taxis have so many routing issues... most of the time my sims can't even get home, they get stuck in a loop. They live on Lucky Palms pier and it's been a nightmare with those damn water taxis! If anyone knows of a solution for this, please let me know!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 6:34 PM Last edited by Nylaba : 29th Sep 2014 at 10:36 PM.
Yeah, Go Here doesn't work for taxis, they still summon one but get stuck sitting in it as they're not allowed to use boats but can't figure out to get out of it