Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#76 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord St.Croix
That family tree is.....tangled

Shhh, you guys.... we just really like the Sims, okay? :P
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheRedRaven
Shhh, you guys.... we just really like the Sims, okay? :P

Well, of course, we all do. It's just the tree needs some organizing.
Instructor
#78 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord St.Croix
Well, of course, we all do. It's just the tree needs some organizing.

Oh, it's fairly organized up until about the 5th generation. It's hard to keep thing straight when you have that many Sims from so many different parts of the family. xD Was not easy to make, trust us, we had a lot of digging to do.
Alchemist
#79 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 8:22 AM
I had a family in Sunset Valley back in 2010, reached generation 6.
Test Subject
#80 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 11:31 AM
Maybe 3 or 4 generations, not more. I easily lose interest in playing a family after a while, especially if they life in the same town all the time. Now that families can move into other worlds it*s getting better.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 11:49 PM
I've played the same sims with aging off for well over a year real time if that counts. Don't ask me why I never got bored with them when usually I quickly tire of other sims. When it's right it's right I guess? I do regularly have to move them to a new save though because we all know how quickly saves become corrupted with this finely crafted game engine I occasionally have added a roommate or partner into the family for a while to mix it up a bit and they've lived in multiple worlds but my main Sims go with me everywhere.
Scholar
#82 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 11:58 PM
I've been playing my Sim family "The Loave Family" since 2011 on The Sims 2! I never get bored with them. They're one of my best Sim family. I don't know how did I get the last name "Loave" from. But that name does exist.

Here's a timeline..

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Mad Poster
#83 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 12:21 AM
My longest-running family in all of the sims games is the Brooks family. They've been permanent residents of my TS2 game since mid-2008.

I also had a generation thing going with a couple of sims from the uni 'hood. It lasted for several generation, and I think I kept them running for at least a year, maybe longer (but my game decided to go borky, so I eventually gave them up)

I've not gotten into the generation thing with TS3, though. The longest is maybe two generations, because playing with more than one family gets too messy without mods and all of that. When it comes to playing generations and multiple families, I like best the way the neighborhoods are set up in TS2.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 9:34 PM
1 generation...
Page 4 of 4