Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 16
Instructor
#51 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:28 PM
Most Excellent! I was particularly impressed to see the barefoot items. I was wanting some of those anyway and since I don't do clothing, I was pretty sure I never would get them.

Between you and fanseelamb my sims will look less like fashion models and more like real people. Thanks.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:38 PM
Oh excellent, I was off on an "ordinary clothes" rampage all last week and found plenty for men, but none for women. Glad to see it wasn't just me that was getting frustrated. These look good.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:48 PM
I always wanted untucked tops for women to cover their bare bellies
Thanks very much for creating and sharing these.
Test Subject
#54 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:58 PM
I like these a lot. Are there pregnant morphs of the new meshes too?
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:08 PM
Finally, some normal clothes for my female sims. These are amazing, thank you so much.

Aliquando et insanire iucundum est.

TLKFAA | DeviantArt | LiveJournal | FurAffinity
Alchemist
#56 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:18 PM
Thank you is not enough, but ... thank you. Relaxed and sexy, why not? Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#57 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:28 PM
You have no idea how long I've been wishing for something like this!! Now my guys AND girls can go untucked to their hearts content!! Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:38 PM
Yay... Yay.. Yay. YAY! You must be made of puppies, candy and everything sweet! I LOVE YOU! I could just kiss you (and I would if I knew where you live)!

Thank you for making this. My girls were getting so sick of the guys always strutting their fancy everyday wear and now they can get back at them.

Will name new neighborhood "HystericalLamb" and make everyone wear your fabulous clothing!

Btw, I couldn't persuade you to make untucked skirts for my girly-girls, could I? *blinks innocently* Pretty please? I would do it myself, but I'm rubbish at meshing and so on... I could shine your shoes?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:48 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 17th Apr 2007 at 9:12 PM.
divinebovine - No pregnant morph this time... I prefer full body meshes for pregnant, and the detailing on the belly of the shirts would look weird on a pregnant belly.

Uartige-Pigebarn - My shoes are already quite shiny. But yeah, I'm sorta kinda thinking about some skirts too - I wear layered gypsy skirts a lot, often with an untucked longsleeve tee over them, so I may do another round of casual stuffs, including skirts, once I get the other categories populated with a decent amount of clothing.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:58 PM
I cannot thank you enough! Those painted-on shirts are something I've always hated about the game.

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#61 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:08 AM
Love it love it love it. Thank you so much!

Pat
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:18 AM
OMG! Thank you! You have no idea how much i am thanking you right now *presses the button untill it brakes* ..i think i was complaining of the lack of avarage clothes and the amount of highheels in the sims2 in H&M fashion Stuff stuff pack discussion on sims2community >_< i'm sorry the avarage girl does not get all dolled up like that just to sit around the house ...then got told by someone that they wear highheels everyday ...well shes more woman than i am i can tell you. It will be most pleasing if you expand on this, with teens and maybe the little girls

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42
Field Researcher
#63 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:28 AM
Fantastic! I'm so sick of high heels.
Thanks bunches,
~Roxanne

SIMcredible's Painter
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#64 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:38 AM
Simple, casual clothes with nice plain colors.
Me, I would not fill down my Downloads folder with these clothes. I prefer more realistic clothes.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#65 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:48 AM
God (of your choice) bless you for bringing these *SQUEE* worthy alphas to the laydeez. You so totally rawk, man!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Uartige-Pigebarn - My shoes are already quite shiny. But yeah, I'm sorta kinda thinking about some skirts too - I wear layered gypsy skirts a lot, often with an untucked longsleeve tee over them, so I may do another round of casual stuffs, including skirts, once I get the other categories populated with a decent amount of clothing.

Glad to hear that you don't need a personal shoe shiner. What pleases me more is that you are considering making skirts. All I have in my game is PVC-skirts and pants. BOOOOORING. Well, not the PVCs, they're just for... You know...

Aaaanyway, if you want ideas the gypsy skirts sounds really great, I haven't seen to many pretty simmefied gypsy skirts around, but I love regular and miniskirts as well. Both demin and softer textures. Maybe even with a nice pair of trainers? Most people seem to think that a girl can't wear a decent skirt without wearing heals... TSK!

Thanks again.

Geez, look at that -it's almost a novel :O
I must apologize for my awful commas, grammars and spelling. English is a second language to me.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:08 AM
Heh, err, I'm not sure where you think the realism falls short here, Ailias. This is how a lot of real women dress - myself included. Put the blue-grey pants with the black sleeves/purple shirt layered tee and that's exactly what I'm wearing right now. Perhaps you meant dressed up and fancy rather than realistic? I figured there was enough of that already - if you prefer that stuff, you certainly have your choice.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:18 AM
Thanks this is great!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:28 AM
simple but beautiful,
i love all your items (:

kisses.
juuliii~

so mee, (: ~ aguantt el trioo galletaaaa :O
Test Subject
#70 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:38 AM
Great stuff! Thanks a lot!

I'm waiting for your long skirts as well... Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:48 AM
These are great, that's pretty much all I run around in as well. Jeans and T-shirts, hiking boots in the winter. Thongs or barefoot in the summer, with my hair pulled up in a bun or a ponytail. Sometimes a nice long summer dress. I have to chase around three grandbabies everyday 6,4 and 2 plus a new on on the way. I don't have time for that girly, girl stuff anymore. lol Now all I need is more realistic make-up not so red or mauve, you know a little natural blush till the cheeks get sunburn, some mascara ok your good to go. Thank you for these.
Instructor
#72 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:58 AM
These clothes are AWESOME HP! Thank you SO much for taking the time to make this set and do so many colors, there's something here for practically everyone's taste. I'm glad my female Sims don't have to look so overdress all the time, this is so practical for daily wear. Thank you thank you thank you!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:08 AM
Hurrah! Finally clothes that real people would wear! Thanks so much. Between you and Fanseelamb, my sims can actually be comfortable. (Who wears high heels when walking around the house anyway? :P)
Top Secret Researcher
#74 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:18 AM
One word:Amazing and exactly what i needed and always had hard time finding! Thanks HP!(oops, that was more than one word, anyway lol)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Page 3 of 16