Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 5:28 PM
Default miscarriage
I've heard people talk about a mod that causes miscarriage, under certain conditions (or adjustable?) but can't find.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 5:44 PM
I think it's on this list of Chris Hatch's mods complied by Smorbie-it's called the 'alternate pregnancy controller".
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534

Found the actual file from the SFS link:
CJH_PregControl+Miscarraige.package

There are 3 of them in there, and Smorbie stated that there are text files to go with them. One of them should be the one you want.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 5:46 PM
Inteen has it too.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 1:19 AM
@FranH None of the PregControl files work for me from that link by Smorbie I try all three all I get when I open the files is strange language that can not be understood. No package file at all.
Do you have another direct link where I can get the direct package ? thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 1:33 AM
The files look fine to me, and most of the files posted in those folders look to be package files. Make sure you save them instead of opening them. The "Readme" and ".odt" files are text files. I've also checked a couple of the files in SimPE, and they seem to be what they're supposed to be.

I did get some weird text when hovering the mouse over one of the files, but clicking a second time let me download the file.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 1:40 AM Last edited by Simonut : 14th Apr 2018 at 3:34 AM.
Never mind, I have Insimenator I notice it had the feature to get pregnant or lose it. Also the Sim Manipulator seem to have this feature, But I personally still like the Insimentor.
It is said to be unsupported ( Insimenator ) only because the creator is not around anymore,. but it's still good,that is always said about a creator who is no longer in the Sims community. lol

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 6:54 PM
I'm seeing 5 package files with that exact name (no text files) but they are not the same size (35.8 KB & 42). So I still don't know which one to just slip into my Downloads.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..