Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
#76 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ewenk7
If you mean in-game via moveobjects, I think that'd just result in a routing failure.

Someone did that with the corn and except from it looking hideous, it worked for harvesting and such.
Advertisement
Theorist
#77 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
J. M. Pescado over at MATY did such a thing. I'm assuming this is what you're referring to.

YeaH but that's for Ts2 isn't it?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Theorist
#78 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 3:37 PM
Modding this isn't real simple, which might be why it hasn't been done. I tried to find the existing banana tree mesh in the Showtime package, but there isn't one. The regular tree mesh is probably just referenced somewhere in some mysterious file. That's about as far as I got since my modding abilities are pretty much limited to just following step-by-step tutorials.

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
But how come douglasveiga managed to make it possible then? Store plants are custom plants, and they're as custom as custom-made plants. If douglasveiga included the mesh in the package, couldn't EA have done the same way? EA always makes excuses for their badly done works.

I have no idea. That was just the reasoning that was given. I've tried to find the post where it was explained but since the official forums are in read-only mode their search function seems to be broken and just returns an error page.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Page 4 of 4