Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 9:48 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default The Sims 3 Problems in Saves
Simmers,
I turned off my saves unintentionally, there came back to a previous restore point where my saves had not been excluded,
except that they only have the file "meta.data " and is appearing that family with dotted home on The Sims 3 Menu,
and when you press gives error, recommending to restart the application and etc.
Is to solve this problem ? Please do not wanna lose my family D:
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 1:56 AM
Explaining again:

I deleted the "My Documents" folder unintentionally "Electronic Arts" which contained "Saves" and other ...

As I deleted it by accident, I went back to a previous restore point where my files had not been deleted.

But instead of displaying everything back, everything had been excluded in the "Saves" folder, only has the "Meta.Data" file.

And when I put to play The Sims 3, the main menu, my family is with a dotted image and the house too, and time to lay to play that family gives the error "We recommend that you restart the application" and etc.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 3:18 AM
You still do not think I can recover my deleted files from the recycle bin with a program?