Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 4:36 PM
I'm playing a merged hood of Pleasantview, strangetown and Veronaville at the moment. It's quite fun messing around with different couplings. Here's what I've done with the Pleasantview folks so far:

Goth:
Cassandra escaped from the stuffy goth house and moved to the seaside with her new husband, Antonio Monty. They're expecting a new addition to the family any day now.
Meanwhile, in a freak accident Bella mysteriously became a vampire. To spare the family any shame, Monty has installed her in a remote country castle, away from harms way. He couldn't bring himself to kill her you see, especially as she's carrying a child... This left Monty free to marry Dina Caliente, with whom he now has a daughter, Amelia.
Not much has gone on with Alexander, he's a pretty mixed up teen though, what with all the parental strife that's been going on. He hates Dina for usurping his mother's place (Monty never told him the truth, as far as Alex knows Bella died in a tragic car crash).

Caliente:
Dina as i've mentioned, is married to Monty Goth. Hasn't stopped her heated affair with Don Lothario however. She's pregnant again, but she's not sure about the paternity...not that Monty needs to know about that...
Nina would have a fit if she discovered her sister's dalliances with don as she's now married to him. The live near the beach on Irvine Island (sub-hood) with their twins Matteo and Mercedes; and baby Cassanova. Don has turned out to be a great dad, taking the kids to the beach and entertaining them with his firedancing skills.

Broke:
Brandi's third kid turned out to be a girl (must be a glitch? I didn't know this could happen) called Bea. Bea is a cute kid, she idolises her older brothers and is most definately a tomboy, much to mum's despair - so much for pretty dresses and dollhouses. Bea prefers treehouses and fishing anyday.
Dustin is an adult now, and has moved to the country to pursue his dream of owning a thriving farm. he's married to childhood sweetheart Angela and they've got a little son, Skip. Dustin's not made much money yet but has really settled into the country way of life. Beau meanwhile is a sweet family teen, not sure about his path in life yet.

Pleasants:
Mary Sue and Daniel are still married, and yes, he's still cheating on her. They relocated to the countryside when the twins grew up. But their retirement plans have been disrupted by the fact that Mary-Sue is pregnant. Hopefully daniel will step up to the mark and be a proper father now that he's retired. they're praying it's not twins though!
Whilst Angela is happily married despite not having much money, Lilith is experiencing a very different kind of poverty. She's moved into a tiny trailer with boyfriend Mercutio Monty. With no job prospects, and only a handful of skillpoints between them it doesn't look good for the couple. All they have to make money with is an old guitar and a drumkit.

The Dreamers:
Darren and Dirk moved out of their overlarge house and are now renting a building in downtown Pleasantview. The pair live upstairs in a small apartment and run an art studio downstairs. Darren sells paintings and pottery whilst Dirk pursues his passion for photography. It's true, they barely earn enough to cover the rent but the pair are happy enough, despite being spurned by their respective love interests, Cassandra and Lilith.
Advertisement
#127 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 5:49 AM
Well I fixed the pleasant family.
Don marriend Kaylynn.
Nina married some random townie.
Dina married Morty.
Cass married Dirk.
Cass died.
Dirk married Brandi.
YAY.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 3:30 AM
I play Pleasantview a lot, and I have several new families - the Montgomery (and Llewelyn and Hale by marriage) and Montmorency families are the largest, and members of both have intermarried with original Pleasantview Sims and their children.

Yesterday I aged up the last set of Dreamer children - due to my rampant use of cheats, there are now nine teenagers living under one roof. Yikes. Thankfully, I aged up Daniel, the eldest except for half-sis Cara, and moved him out. I plan on marrying him to Rhiannon Montmorency - the last of the six Montmorency sibs - once I age her up. Cassandra, who just hit the top of the Science career track, is about to age to elder, and Diana (her second daughter) is about to age to adult. Darren really ought to retire but I haven't gotten around to it.

I played Beau and Victoria Broke today. I spent most of the time building a house, so I didn't have a chance to play more than a day. I did, however, age up their twins, Belle and Bobby. They look a lot alike, and both (rather unfortunately) take after Beau, except with Victoria's natural hair color.

Beau's little brother Ben (Broke number three) is married to Lucy Burb. They have three adorable children whose names I cannot currently remember.

I plan on playing the Hales tomorrow - the eldest Hale, Liliana, is married to Alexander Goth, but I haven't played her siblings in a while.

I also ought to age up the James twins, Hattie and Lyra. They're the youngest of Don Lothario's various children, and they're some of my favorite Sims to play.
Field Researcher
#129 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:42 AM
Well, Dustin, Dirk and the Pleasant girls just got home from college today. Dirk married Lilith and Dustin married Angela as planned. Mr and Mrs Broke moved in with her parents and will be starting their marriage bed in her teenage room. Planning to bring Brandi over to so she has Daniel and Mary-Sue to help her with the boys while Dustin and Angela both work to support everyone. Could get a mite cramped if Daniel and Mary-Sue live long into Bobby and Baby Broke's child stage (Brandi somehow ended up pregnant again when Bobby was born) or if I follow through with Dustin adopting Beau back into the family. But Lilith's room should convert well enough in the short term.

Meanwhile Dirk and Lilith moved into the house across from Goth Manor and have invited Herb and Coral to live with them. That gives them one room for a bedroom for one child and then Herb and Coral's can go to a second after they pass on.
#130 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 3:39 AM
Well, unfortunately, I haven't been able to do much with my pleasantview neighborhood. I've been trying to add the Maxis Custom neighborhoods as suburbs to my own neighborhood. I've been looking for a way to add them as shopping districts or downtown areas.

Does anyone know if this is possible?
Scholar
#131 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 3:46 PM
Apart from using the neighbourhood template and then moving the houses there then no.

DO NOT MOVE THE SIMS TO A SUBURB BY MOVING THEM INTO A HOUSE THEN MOVING THE HOUSE!

Sorreh. I made that mistake once and had to uninstall my game.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Test Subject
#132 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 12:51 AM
I've been playing Pleasentview ALOT lately too.
Broke
Today I just played the broke's, I ivited over the gypsy, and I got a date for dustin using full amount of money(I'd already broken up him and angela)and he got some townie from BV, and then got one for Brandi. To my surprise, Darren showed up!
Well I had them get married and Brandi had her baby, alittle boy I think I named John?
I've also moved every single resident, and they are all living in different houses in pleasentview, I'm in the process of reaarranging the neighboprhood.

Pleasent
I am keeping lilth mad at everyone. But I've changed her image she's no longer the crazed goth type person, but still kinda down that ally.
Angela is still a real prep but I'm planning something for her, just still working on it.
Danial is going to stay a cheater, but its just an on the side thing, he still is a caring husband.
Mary-sue is pregnant, I'm thinking its only one. She is for now giong to stay obliviousto daniels cheating.

Lothario
He is going to stay the town"cassanova" But I'm planning some dirty dieapers in his future =]

Goth
I aged down Cass and Morty, and going to with Alex, I'm planning on bringing back Bella too.

Oldie
They have their own house, and I'm planning on them having something to do with the whole town, it won't be that big though.

Burb
In my game they are a really rich family, But I'm trying to think of some good drama.
I'm thinking sibling rival between Mary sue and Jennifer.

<3
#133 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 4:39 AM
I'd have to say Pleasantview is my fave hood, so I've done a lot with it!

I'll just explain my favorite family because they take up most of the neighborhood.

Goth/Dreamer/Lothorio:
Well basically, I started off with Cassandra and Don getting married, they were happy for a while and even had a beautiful daughter, Lucille. Then Cassandra caught Don cheating on her with one of his numerous girlfriends and they broke up. Don moved back to his bachelor pad

Cassandra married Darren Dreamer and took Lucille with her. They had three children together: Dave, Isabella, and Darryl. All went to college, got married, and have children now. Cassandra and Darren have reached the golden years and they are quite a cute old couple!

Cassandra and Darren make wonderful kids together. They were all so unique and very attractive (with only some minor plastic surgery here and there).
Dirk and a particulary gorgeous townie, Nicole Bradshaw, got married after college and have two daughters: Darleen (after his mom), and Miranda. Darleen is naturally GORGEOUS. Like, jaw droppingly so.

Haha needless to say I have way too many Goth/Dreamer relations running around and everyone seems to be distantly related to eachother...
Field Researcher
#134 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 12:51 PM
I've just started replaying Pleasantview.

So far, Mary Sue caught Daniel cheating on him and kicked him out. He moved into a small house and is living with Kaylynn, but not for long. I like her and I think I'm going to find her someone decent to live with. Mary Sue quit her job and is going to spend her time relaxing like she used to.

Don Lothario woohoo'd with Dina, Nina, Kaylynn and Cassandra all in the same day. He asked Cassandra to move in because he wanted her money but is trying to delay a wedding. It worked. She was taking out the trash one day and caught him making out with a neighbor. She started an affair with Darren, and then she and Don got into a fistfight, that she won.

Afterwards, Don went over to visit Dina? (the red head, I get them mixed up) and while her sister was woohooing with Mortimer, trying to have his baby to win a way into his will, Don and Red Caliente sister got pregnant. Blonde Caliente is pregnant with Mortimer's baby.

Blonde Caliente will be moving in and marrying Mortimer.

Don, playboy that he is, will eventually father a child with all the women he loves
Instructor
#135 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 5:31 PM
Well I restarted my game so I could start a fresh.

First of all I was just bored with the Maxis storylines, i'd played them a million times. So I decided to put my own little twist on them.

Broke Family

I first of all made Brandi max in cooking and also in the cuisine hobby. She then entered a cooking comp and won. That in turn gave the Broke family money to do up the house.
Dustin cheated on Angela with Lilth, I use to hate Angela but now I feel sorry for her.
Beau became best friends with Angela and is habouring a secret crush on her lol.
Brandi also married Darren Dreamer and they are planning to move out into a bigger home with beau and Brandis little boy Skip.

Pleasant

Lilth took revenge on Angela by seducing Dustin and having an affair with him. She then made Dustin dump Angela and then dumped Dustin. I think Im going to make her a maniser. Stealing Don's crown hehe.
Mary-Sue got rid of Daniel and got herself a money grabbing toy boy. They are travelling now and Mary-Sue retired.
Daniel is totally broke and moved in with Don, things can only turn worse moving in with him.

I am still working on the others so will update as I go along.
Test Subject
#136 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:55 PM
I've just restarted Pleasantview recently and so haven't got too far - although I have the storylines all figured out.

Caliente - Dina has married Mortimer and moved into his mansion, she's about to get pregnant. Nina is basically sleeping her way around Pleasantview and is currently pregnant with Herb Oldie's child. I'm planning on her having children with almost everyone including her sisters husband Mortimer and Daniel as I'm hoping for red headed children.

Goth/Lothario - Cass and Don got married but then she caught him cheating with Nina and threw him out although she's just discovered she's pregnant with his child. She doesn't fancy being a single mother so has started things up with Darren Dreamer again and is planning to marry him.

Dreamer/Langerak - I moved Kaylynn into her own house and she and Darren got together after he gave up hope on Cassandra when she got married. Kaylynn is pregnant and they're engaged. However when Darren found out about Cassandra's divorce he got back together with her and is about to break up with Kaylynn. In revenge Kaylynn is going to have an affair with Don and have his baby. I haven't done much with Dirk other than continue his relationship with Lillith.

Broke - Brandi got fed up of having no money and has turned into a bit of a black widow. She keeps marrying townies and then when they mysteriously die she's left with enough money to move into a nicer house.
Field Researcher
#137 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 1:56 PM
MAKEOVERS!

And some other stuff, lol. Dina married Mortimer, but hates Nina from now until forever because of one can of beer. Nina got a beer out of the fridge, and upon finishing it ran upstairs and made out with Mortimer, with Dina right in the room.

I don't know how anyone got Don to marry Cassandra--in my game Cass got left at the altar, and went on to marry into the Dreamer family. Don disgusts me. :C
Test Subject
#138 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 5:42 PM
I reinstalled too. So...

Cassandra got left at the altar by Don, but moved on with Darren. They're married now and living in his house with their kids Darra and Darius. Mortimer was going to propose to Dina until he caught her and Don making out. He started up a friendship with Coral Oldie, and she moved in when she caught Herb with a college sim. They eventually fell in love, married, and raised little Alex together. (I actually liked this pairing. They always rolled wants to make out, flirt, and woohoo with each other)

Mary-Sue caught Daniel with the Kaylynn and kicked him out. She focused her time on her daughters and after a lot of work they all became very close. Mary-Sue married a Mr. Big and is very happy expecting her third child. Daniel moved into a condo with Kaylynn and cheated on her with Nina. She moved out with their daughter Langston. Kaylynn's now engaged and living with a townie who loves taking care of her daughter. Daniel is an elder all alone and Herb just died.

Angela had Dustin's son Austin as a teen, and are now living together. I renamed Dirk Darrik; him and Lilith are living together expecting their first kid. Lilith has actually become very close to her grandma.

Brandi married a townie, Jason and is very happy. Dustin took a while to warm to him, but her other two boys Beau and Bobby loved him instantly. She got pregnant right after the wedding and is about to pop.

Alex, Lucy, Beau, David Ottomas, and Marla Biggs are in college. Lucy and Beau are dating as are Alex and Marla; David has developed a crush on Alex.

Nina and Don are still the town tramps and have a daughter together, Donna. Dina got pregnant with Michael Bachelor(by inteen) and is looking for love. I'll probably make a Sim for her.

John Burb runs a market and Jennifer is almost a superstar. They had twins Diana and Jeffery. I noticed that Dina comes to the store a lot. Hmmmm.
Test Subject
#139 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 11:30 PM
Let's see...

Goth household:
Mortimer married Dina, but Dina flirted with someone real soon, so Mort broke up with her and moved back home with Alexander and Cassandra.
Cassandra married Darren Dreamer, who moved in with Dirk (still a teen); and they just had their first baby, Danielle.
Alexander is now a teen. He gets along okay with Dirk. His girlfriend is Samantha Singleton, who is Angela Pleasant's daughter. I plan on letting them get married after college.
Dirk had a crush on Terry Singleton (Samantha's twin sister); but actually slapped her out of jealousy when she was on a date with David Ottomas. For that, I turned him into a Grilled Cheese Sim. He's now an adult and living by himself.
Samantha resurrected Mortimer after he died of old age with her father's Grimmy-phone; and Mort moved into his own house so Darren and Cassandra could have more room.
Terry Singleton has three bolts with David Ottomas, so they'll be getting married after college, too.

Pleasant household:
Daniel and Mary-Sue never broke up, though Daniel did have a fling or two when she wasn't looking. He went on full grandfather duty when Angela came home from college with her now-husband, Thomas Singleton, a CAS Sim of mine. Daniel died of old age, but Mary-Sue resurrected him with Thomas' Grimmy phone. I had Daniel and Mary-Sue move out so the twins (Terry and Samantha) could have their own rooms. (Terry is in Lilith's old room, and Samantha is in Angela's old room.)
Lilith went to college with her sister and four CAS Sims of mine (including Thomas, Angela's husband); and married Danny Donovan. They have two children - Tracy, who looks so much like her mom it's frightening, and Michael, who didn't inherit her hair color, but did inherit her green eyes. She's currently mayor of SimCity.

Caliente household
Dina married Mortimer, but her roving eye ended the marriage quick, so I moved her in with Don Lothario, not having anything else to do with her. Or him, actually. Nina is in a house by herself.

The Oldies are also in a house by themselves, but the Burbs are still in the Bin.
#140 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:15 AM
I've restarted Pleasantview lots of times. I find the other towns boring, except for that spooky old woman's house in Strangetown.

Also, I find the usual married/chated-on/had kids/went to college stuff boring, so my stories are usually heavily dependent upon violence, making enemies of people, and engineered situations.

The first time I played Pleasantview, I really only played the Goth and Broke families. Mortimer Goth never married, but Cassandra Goth married Beau Broke (because he was all growed up from me playing the Broke family) and went on to be a factory of children until the fear of having another child was almost constant in her list of fears.

The second time I played Pleasantview it was a soap opera of epic proportions containing vampires, nazis, murders, and family rivalries, with a series of dramatic screen captures, to boot.

Goth:
I started out with the Goths again, and had Mortimer marry Dina Caliente. He sampled Dina's hot young goods on the night of his wedding and then promptly croaked. I got this brilliant picture of Mortimer with a horrific expression on his face, seen through the hourglass the Grim Reaper holds up.

Dina turned into a businesswoman and proper Goth family matriarch, adopted Lucy Burb (whose parents had been reduced to dust in a fire) and used to have a constant need to communicate with family members that had moved away or gone off to college.

Broke and Dreamer:
Dustin Broke and Dirk Dreamer started their own crime ring because their parents kept piling bills up without being motivated to do anything about them. Dustin got Angela Pleasant addicted to drugs and tried to sell her into prostitution (I had cool set up pics for Dustin running from the police, killing his mother, forcing little Angela on her knees in front of some dude, etc.). Dirk Dreamer had his dad and Cassandra Goth bumped off in a drive-by (had a pic of that too) because they were hindering his business.
Dustin got thrown into the slammer because he was stupid. Dirk Dreamer is now the crimelord of Pleasantview.

Pleasant and Lothario:
Daniel Pleasant and Don Lothario exchanged a series of hot steamy messages over the computer, each thinking the other was a girl. But then they met up. And it was cool, and Daniel Pleasant moved in with his new flame Don Lothario, ditching the frigid politician Mary-Sue.

Alexander Goth:
Alexander Goth shaved his head and turned into a neo-nazi. He murdered Daniel Pleasant just because he was a nasty homophobe as well. He is a politician.

Mary-Sue Pleasant:
Mary-Sue, however, remained good friends with Daniel upon her breakup, mainly for her political career, and because her political rival Alexander Goth is a homophobe. She convinced one of those rich downtown sims to move in with her, then had one of her vampire henchmen (her mum, Coral Oldie) bump him off so she could take all his money.

Nina Caliente:
Nina Caliente married one of my CAS family that had a ruggedly handsome dad with two gaunt-looking children. The children made decent replacement boyfriends for Angela and Lilith Pleasant.

Pleasant twins:
Lilith Pleasant turned into a vampire and adopted a son since she couldn't seem to have children. She now lives in a very big and spookily-lit old mansion and plays guitar in clubs for a living. She also killed a lot of people just because I had this cool mod (which I can't find any more) and she is supposed to be a dangerous old vampire.

Angela Pleasant married the replacement boyfriend I made for her, and became a snobby film actress. Probably her dream come true or something. She also finally made peace with her sister. They still don't talk or anything, but they're not enemies.

Cool eh? The real fun was setting up lots/situations to take pictures, really.

Anyway, that game got wiped off while I was doing some maintenance and didn't take a backup, so I just started a new one.

In the new game, I've only really played the Pleasants. Daniel and Mary-Sue woohoo often because Kaylynn caught them at it once and slapped Daniel silly, so no more action from the maid.
Lilith and Angela started their own death metal band with Lilith playing guitar and Angela on drums (really, the Jackson Flying V that I got from the cool people at modthesims2.com deserves only the most aggressive, threatening music played through it). They still hate each other, but rocking out is fun and profitable.

Here's a pic: omploader.org/vZXZn

I also have a copy of Pleasantview with the adult characters turned into teens and the elders into adults. I haven't played much of that.
#141 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 1:30 AM
Dina, Nina, Don, Mortimer:
Dina married Mortimer and Nina married Don. Don & Dina had an affair and Dina ended up pregnant, and so did Nina. Dina had twins (a boy and girl) Adrian and Adriana. Nina had a girl named Nikki. Don was also having an affair with my sim Nicole, who ended up pregnant with Don't son, Carson. When Nina found out that Dina's twins were Don's, she & Dina got into a big cat fight. Mortimer died and Dina moved out with her twins. Nina became pregnant with Don's baby, a boy who they named Flamenco (Flame). Dina met a single dad named Kevin and his daughter, Aidan. They got married and had a baby girl, Caroline.

Cassandra, Darren, Dirk, Alexander:
Cassandra and Darren got hitched. Dirk & Alexander moved in with them. Cassandra & Darren had a baby but when I moved my old games to my new computer, he dissapeared.... so now Cassandra is pregnant again. Darren was working as a doctor and wasn't around much so Cassandra called up her good friend Mary-Sue and things went romantic between them...

The Pleasants:
Daniel kept up his affair with Kaylynn who ended up pregnant with their daughter, Isabelle. Lilith turned good and Angela turned into bad. Mary-Sue was in major depression after getting fired so she built up a relationship with Cassandra.

Broke:
Brandi got married again. Just in time for her son, Daniel to be born. She married a nice guy named David Anderson. Dustin is keeping out of trouble for now.

That's all I have now because I don't play with the Burbs much!
Mad Poster
#142 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 7:02 AM
simicide: Excellent story line - loved it - not the usual happy story
any chance you could link up the pics?

Partially I'm sad that my pleasent view got all destroyed, never found out how things ended up in there, but I'm not interested enough in them to start a new one. Anyhow, at least it tought me to do backups.
#143 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
simicide: Excellent story line - loved it - not the usual happy story
any chance you could link up the pics?

I lost the pics when I had to wipe out my OS install, but forgot to do a backup. I really only played the story to take cool pics, but ... I've lost them.
But thanks for reading through the silly story.

Quote:
Partially I'm sad that my pleasent view got all destroyed, never found out how things ended up in there, but I'm not interested enough in them to start a new one. Anyhow, at least it tought me to do backups.

I only ever really seem to play Pleasantview. I've played Strangetown a little because it had pre-made aliens, but was kind of disappointed to learn that the "alien sims" weren't really different in any way apart from their eyes and skin colour.
#144 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 11:16 PM
Don: Nina dumped him, and Dina got angry at him for punching her best friend in the the face. He now lives alone... loveless and lonely. *Ha Ha! That's what you get!*

Cassandra: Got stood up on the alter by Don and then She married Darren dreamer and together had two beautiful twin baby girls names Rosemary and Florentine. She is a "stay-at-home" mom. They still live in Darren's home and Darren's old wife has been VERY angry.

Mortimer: He died in ANOTHER fire. I then had Alexander call up the grim reaper and get him back. Lets just say the results weren't complete and he began a rampage on most community lots.

Alexander: He became a spoiled rich snob in college, but was engaged to Lucy Burb. Together they lived in a greek house. Alexander majored in Mathematics. He and his fiance' moved back to pleasantview in a house I built them. They got married, and had a boy named Richard.

Dina: She moved out of her haunted "condo" and into a more high class home in Pleasantview. She got a new job as a dance instructor and married a blonde man I created in CAS named Joseph. No children... yet!

Nina: Nina Broke-up with Don and moved into the Goth's old home. She has gotten a job, and has been known to be downtown for a while. She then slept with a townie cause' she got misteriousely drunk. She then drowned in a pool on one fo the community lots.

Brandi: She gave birth to Skip, (the baby boy she was impregnated with) As Dustin moved onto college, and Beau became a child... she left pleasantview with Skip and Dustin and moved to Desiderata Valley. She also moved into a new home. She then became involved with a sim in Desiderate valley (forget his name...married to a blonde??) His wife never found out and they had a baby girl named Delilah.

Dustin: He went to college with Angela, Dirk, and Lillith. But then came the drama. Dustin dumped Angela for her obnoxious bad girl sister. He then moved into a Resedential lot with Lillith and had some "fun"

Beau:He grew into a child and became a prep, unlike his older brother Dustin. He got a high report card, but wasn't too happy who his mother was "dating"

Skip Broke: he grew into a toddler with his half sister Delilah. They became good friends.

Daniel "Cheater" Pleasant: He grew more and more interested in Kayelyn then he was with Mary-Sue. He quit his job in the athletic career, and finally got caught in bed with Kayleyn while Mary-Sue was cooking, and telling Daniel to coem to dinner. He then got kicked out by Daniel. Then he fell out of love with Kayelyn and then had an affair with Dina.

Mary-Sue Pleasant: She divorced Daniel, and hired a new maid. She got fired from her job, and was left alone when The twins went to college. Her parents then moved in with her. Never seeing Daniel, again.

Angela: She got dumped byt Dustin and found the Dirk was more her type. They studied together, both majored in Litereature together, and moved into there own place together. Dirk then proposed, and Angela with excitment said yes.

Lillith: She dumped Dirk for Dustin but then Dustin dumped her for a townie. She then droped out fo college and moved to strangetown where she ended up marrying an alien.

Darren:Married Cassandra and had a beautiful baby girl and they were happy as ever. Although on the other hand, his dead wife was not so happy and scared Darren to death. Cassandra was then left as a widow and had to raise her daughter by herself.

Dirk: Got dumped by Lillith, and got involved with Angela. He then proposed, and she said yes. (such a cute couple!)

Oldies: Moved in to comfort Mary-sue Herb died of old age while his wife died of disease. Mary-sue aged to and elder.

Burbs: Lucy married Alexander after College. Her parents aged to an elder and both died by flies on a trip to Takemizu Village.

That's it! :dance:
Test Subject
#145 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 11:37 PM
Update:

Dirk Dreamer got Cheesified for slapping Terry Singleton, so I let him age up and move out on his own. One of the Sims I was offered to Age Up with him was Meadow Thayer.

Well, I moved her in with Dirk; they fell in love and got married, and just had a baby girl with Dirk's hair color, but Meadow's skin tone and eye color, Diana Dreamer.

Terry Singleton went on another date with David Ottomas. This one was a Dream Date, and they're now going steady. She and her family just got back from their vacation home in Three Lakes.
Forum Resident
#146 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 5:36 AM
Well since I started over, it's a new Pleasantview, but it seems destiny still likes having the same sims together

The Goths:
Cassandra Goth married Darren Dreamer and had a child with him, since Don left her, Darren had decided to make his move and marry the woman of his dreams.

Mortimer Goth- Mortimer was going to marry Dina and did, BUt, he found his wife Bella and cheated on Dina, she ran away after Bella and Mortimer remarried, a glitch must have occured because later on Bella became a ghost but I don't know how. Mortimer is now dead of old age. Mortimer had a child with Dina thought called Charlie, he lives with Dina now as a newly child.

Alexander Goth- Since Alexander was a child when Cassandra moved in with Darren, Bella mysteriously died and so did Mortimer, so the Burbs moved in with him, he became friends with Lucy and when they both became teens, they fell madly over each other.

Don- Don left Cassandra and had an affair with Dina, he was left hanging until one day he got a call from Dina who was crying..... (Find out after the Burbs and Oldies)

Burbs- John became a gardner and worked hard on it while Jennifer became the owner of the Pleasantview Cemetary, she went around houses collecting graves so she could put them together on the lot. Lucy is in love with Alexander...That'ds all I have done with them so far.

Oldies- Herb and Coral adopted a child named Kea and decided to raise her, Coral opened a plant home buisness, and Herb got inspired to make a Robot store as well so he got alo0t of Servos waiting to be sold and is making robots, it seems both of them are in competition with each other.

Calientes- Nina decided to forget Don when she realized she was a lesbian when she noticed she found Brandi quite cute, deciding to go on a date with her, the two evatually got married and now have two children together, Brandi has a granddaughter too.
Dina- She got marriedf to Mortimer only to see him in bed with Bella on the same night, she ran out crying and decide to date Don, but he left evatually as well so Dina went to find love, she spent her days hanging out with Priya Ramantion (SP? She one of the black couples that came with OFB I think, she also married to Sanjay). But Dina found what seems to be her soulmate, Jessica Summers who was single, the two started to date until Jessie told Dina she was pregnant so Dina moved in with her. Jessie died after the birth of Dina II so Dina decided to get back together with Don, the pain for her was too unbearable so she needed to get her mind off it.

Pleasants- Angela got married to Dustin Broke and had a child with him, the two had gone to college with Lilith Pleasant, Dirk Dreamer and Beau Broke, evatually Angela started to make friends with Lilith and now thier friendship is just as tight as Nina and Dina.
Lilith had gotten married to Dirk and surprise, had a child with him as well, they both live with Angela and Dustin now, all of them out of college and raising thier children, Lilith of course had twins.
Mary Sue and Daniel were left alone in thier house, and evatually Daniel forgot the maid and decided to make love with Mary, Mary is hoping to have another child with Daniel.

Dreamer- Darren got married to Cassandra and had a child with her.
Dirk of course got married to Lilith and as above, lives with her, Angela and Dustin and the kids.

Brokes- Brandi married Nina, became best friends with Dina and had kids with her, for a long time they had lived in that house, since Brandi had her other son (Forgot the name) and was about to have another with Dina, they were poor so everyone, Angela who had moved in with them at the time, Dustin and Beau all pulled thier weight to get money, but Beau became a teenager and decided to marry a rich sim to quickly get them all out of that house, and evatually they did move out.
After Beau retunred from College, he married Nyssit Tricou who was resurrected.

I believe that's it for now, many of them have already started thier lives.
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 3:01 PM
I've been playing with the Goths and the Pleasants, in HystericalParoxysm's Megahood. Before Don and Cassandra's wedding, Cassandra was in her room to change into her wedding dress, and Darren came up and they chatted and then he tried to kiss her. She fought him off and Darren went back downstairs. It reminded me so much of those scenes in movies when the languishing-in-love best friend comes up to the bride-to-be's room to convince her not to marry the slick manwhore, and tries to give her a smooch to get his point across. :P
Maybe whatever Darren said stuck in Cassandra's head, though, as she (surprisingly enough) left Don at the altar! I was expecting it to be the other way around. Don fled, Cassandra cried, a restored Bella got into a fight with Dina, while Mary Sue and Alexander obliviously Smustled the night away.
Test Subject
#148 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 4:44 AM
After starting a merged hood and getting ACR, some things sure start getting hectic xD

Goth
Cassandra gets married to Don Lothario and he moves in. The days pass by and he keeps his cheating ways, and has also fallen in love with Chloe Singles. Alexander, meanwhile, grew into a teenage and worked on getting better at the piano. Mortimer though, was bit my a vampire downtown (Angela Pleasant influenced it) and now really enjoys his nocturnal life. (He's sure had some close calls). Don grew tired of life with Cassie sooner than he thought and while Cassandra was pregnant, he broke up with her. Don took a new expensieve car he brought and about 100,000 simoleans as he left the Goth house. It seems the Goth family JUST dosnt learn when it comes to people stealing their money. Mortimer then married Dina, who broke up with him the same day and ALSO took a good 100,000. Quite the misfortunate family. They sure have bad choices in love. But, Cassandra now has her eye on Vidcund Curious. (sadly, she dosnt see anything in Darren except a good friend)

Lothario
Did all of the above and moved into a beautiful beach house. He lives his life the way he's always wanted to, and so far has one child. I'm expecting more to come ;D

Pleasant
Daniel decided to break it off with the maid and stay close to Mary-Sue after he was persuaded by a strong kiss. Mary-Sue is now pregant with another child. Angela is trying to improve her relationship with Lillith and thinks their relationship would work better if she gave Lillith something she really wanted. Or in this case, let her meet a vampire. So Angela went downtown every night in search for one and met a Contessa. Being the girl she was, it was no problem to become good frieneds with the vampire. Though, suprisingly for Angela, having Lillith meeting the Contessa really didnt help much, since she wanted to meet a Count xD Well, now Angela holds quite the powerful friend.

Broke
Ah, the Brokes. Brandi does her best raising Beau and manages to teach all 3 skills to him.Dustin continues his criminal career but also tries to do slightly better in school. (A C is better to him) Beau soon becomes a child and works hard. Brandi falls for Darren Dreamer and goes out with him a few times. She also makes good friends with the Calientes. She try's to earn money by selling of the presents she gets in outings with the three. Though ACR kicked in here (darn randomized gender preferances) and she fell in love with Dina when I wasnt looking. Whoops D: So, since they are in love, I decided to put them together, but not before Dina thought of a good scheme. She as said above, and took of with Mortimers money. And then married Brandi.

Dreamer
After seeing that theres no chance to get Cassie, he decides to try to go out with Brandi. But midway, his heart gets swayed by Lola Singles D: And he deicdes to marry her, BUT, before that...he finds he has three bolts with Jenny Smith. Now he wonders if he should go wit Lola as planner or work on the older woman. He's become quite the charmer...

And not much has happened to Nina...
#149 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 9:21 PM
Update:
Don had an affair with my sim Chelsey, who the became pregnant with their daughter, Megan. Cassandra adopted a toddler named Brooke then gave birth to Briana and adopted a toddler named Clarence.
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:24 PM
I've played the Pleasants a bit. Kaylynn came to clean at the Pleasant household as usual, and when she was done she hung around a bit more, so I directed Daniel and her to relax and then woohoo, thinking Mary Sue was going to get a chance card, get fired, come home and catch them. But then I didn't get any chance card -- surprising since I've read that you always get the chance card and Mary Sue always gets fired.
Well, anyway, so Daniel and Kaylynn merrily went on with their woohoo-ing and Kaylynn left afterwards. Then Angela and Lilith came home. Since I was anxious to see their predestined hobbies I made Lilith play some games and Angela play soccer with Dustin -- who she'd brought home from school. Surprisingly Angela has sports as her predestined hobby! I kind of like it. It gives her girly personality an edge. Plus she totally kicks Dustin's ass.
I still don't know any of the other Pleasants' predestined hobbies, though.
Finally Mary Sue came home at the normal time. I'm kind of bummed she didn't get fired, because I wanted her to catch Daniel and Kaylynn. Ah well, I guess I'll have to stage it.

We are the lucky ones
Your mother's daughters, your father's sons
Don't you grow old before your time
Page 6 of 29