Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 7:24 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life
Default Custom Content Showing up in game but not in the launcher
If this question as already been answered then I am sorry. It's late and I want to ask this question before I go to bed.

I'm a new modder, and I put a new TV item in my mods folder, I started the game and it was right where the publisher said it would be, everything in that regard was fine. The problem that I am having is that when I open the launcher, that item is not showing up in installed content or downloads. Which is confusing because I see it in the game. So is there something that I need to do? Or is that normal?

Once again, I'm new and I truly am sorry if this question has been answered. I want to make sure that I do everything right.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 10:50 AM
Was the TV a package file that you put directly into your Mods folder? If so, then it will not show up in the launcher. Only items installed from Sims3Packs will show in Launcher (as well as downloaded Sims3Packs).

This is perfectly normal and correct, and as long as the item is working in your game you don't need to do anything else. If you wish to uninstall your TV, all you would have to do is to remove the package file from your Mods folder. More information and details here:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS3_CC_Basics