Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 12:41 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't edit certain sims in CAS?
Ok, so this is really weird. I can edit most everyone (that I'm aware of) EXCEPT for pre-made members of the Wolff family (Moonlight Falls). I have NRaas Master Controller, when I go into Advanced > Edit in CAS, they do not appear in the list. When I do it the other way around, go look them up in the list and click on >Advanced, the option to Edit them in CAS does not appear. Nor does it appear when I shift click using the EA console commands.
They appear in all other lists, I can play with them and do pretty much anything else afaik, I just specifically can not edit them. It's not because of the werewolf form, I've tried both in and out of it, and do not have this issue with any of the other werewolves in my game.

It seems like such an obscure problem I'm not sure anyone can know or relate, but if you have an idea I'd really love the help. Thank you.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 1:01 PM
AFAIK you can't edit werewolves when they are in werewolf shape, or rather when the game thinks that they are in werewolf shape. If you check their "Status" (Personal) with MC and the trait Werewolf is listed twice then they are technically in werewolf mode and cannot be edited in CAS. You can either wait for them to transform back or try to remove the werewolf shape moodlet from them in MC>Intermediate>Moodlets. The latter I would only try with caution because if you remove the moodlet but they are still in their transformed shape when you take them into CAS it could be possible that you'll bork them. Save first before you do this.