Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nursery Add-Ons: Spruce up your BG and FT nurseries.

by Honeywell Posted 11th Oct 2011 at 7:16 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2023 at 12:51 PM by Honeywell : replaced link - thanks Kaylynn!

171 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 117 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 5:33 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 2:06 PM
Thanks for the awesome baby stuff
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 2:02 AM
Adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:13 PM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 3:07 AM
I installed these and when my sim tried to age up to elder, he crashed the game. I took these out of my download folder and he aged up fine. *shrug* Guess I don't get to use them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 1:17 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#157 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 4:30 AM
This set is adorable. Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 2:15 AM
Thank you Honeywell for all that you do. I've used a lot of your gifts for my towns and every one of them has been awesome!
Test Subject
#159 Old 13th Oct 2016 at 9:50 PM
This is amazing and I even checked out the youtube video, was not disappointed and thought it was so cute with the animations ! I can't wait to build a house and add in an awesome nursery! So creative <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 11:37 AM
obrigado estou muito agradecida
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 7:27 AM
I have been looking for this set since I saw it in someone's legacy. Can't wait to use it in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 9:54 PM
I can never put my babies in the chair or use the baby dangler. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'll keep the set since it's so nice
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#163 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:53 PM
Love this set. Took the fix as well, but am wondering if anyone can help me figure out why there is no sound? When baby is in the bouncy chair, they are pressing buttons that made noises, bouncing up and down and laughing, or having a tantrum screaming. I am getting none of those sounds and am at a loss.
Theorist
Original Poster
#164 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by altanna
Love this set. Took the fix as well, but am wondering if anyone can help me figure out why there is no sound? When baby is in the bouncy chair, they are pressing buttons that made noises, bouncing up and down and laughing, or having a tantrum screaming. I am getting none of those sounds and am at a loss.

I'm sorry, it's the way I made it. EA had the sounds disabled on the original and I remember "fixing" them but they were so loud and constantly lost sync with the animations I disabled them again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#165 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 7:52 PM
Okay, no problem. I thought it was a mod I'd put in and was pulling my hair out LOL. Thanks for letting me know! I'm still going to use this set. It's awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 4:09 PM
Does anyone know how you place them as seen in the picture without their being a gap? (crib, changing table, crib)
Theorist
Original Poster
#167 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by avaawesome
Does anyone know how you place them as seen in the picture without their being a gap? (crib, changing table, crib)

You need to use cheats. They're exactly a 1/4 tile apart so if you have the quarter tile placement cheat that's the easiest way. If not you can use the boolprop snapobjectstogrid false cheat to bring them together.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#168 Old 19th Jun 2022 at 9:18 AM
Still my favorite Crib of all-time for TS2. I'm also surprised there's none close to it in TS4 yet.
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 3rd Aug 2023 at 5:30 AM
Possible request
Would it even be possible to update these so that they are repo'd to the original FT changing table now that we have this CEP, or is that just wishful thinking?
Theorist
Original Poster
#170 Old 5th Aug 2023 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaylynn-Is-Typing
Would it even be possible to update these so that they are repo'd to the original FT changing table now that we have this CEP, or is that just wishful thinking?
I did a quick edit of the master file to point it to the changing table. The mapping looks fine but there's duplicate frames. I don't have time to spend on it but it might be fine for you? Attached if you want it. Thanks again for the heads up and archive link!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  HW_nursery_haffacrib_MASTER_slave.zip (178.7 KB, 3 downloads)
Field Researcher
#171 Old 5th Nov 2023 at 7:11 PM
It's a lovely set, but I'm only interested in the activity table! I wish it wasn't slaved!
Theorist
Original Poster
#172 Old 12th Dec 2023 at 11:30 PM
Re: Changing Table
"I do not know if you still get on Modthesims or even mess with Sims 2 items anymore, however I'm having an issue with your Nursery Add-Ons. I've downloaded three different versions of your changing table however while in an apartment the Nanny is getting reset every time she tries to use the changing table. I tried following the tutorial for SimPE that you linked in the download description to adjust the BHAV in SimPE but it still isn't working correctly. I'm unsure what could be wrong with the changing table.
I've tried the changing table from HW_crib_changingtable_BASEGAME.zip, from HW_nursery-add-ons_EVERYTHING.zip and from HW_changingtable_SEASONS.zip. All three have the same effect and I'm not sure which one has been updated for AL."

The everything zip should contain it but with trying to maintain so many different versions idk. I'm attaching the changing table from my own game which I know the nanny uses autonomously on regular home lots. I've never played with a nanny on an apartment lot though so this might not be the fix you were looking for. Hope this helps.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  HW_nursery_theotherhaffachangingtable.zip (86.1 KB, 3 downloads)
Page 7 of 7