Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 8:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Messed up outfits
I'm having a strange issue in one of my saves. A lot of NPCs are no longer wearing the correct uniforms, instead it seems their everyday outfits are being copied over it instead. This is also affecting special outfits, like the bee keeping suit.

The problem seems to be spreading, since now my Sims have suddenly lost their outerwear outfits. One sim has random clothing, the other has a copy of their everyday outfit. They also now go to work in their everyday outfits instead of the correct uniform.

I haven't got any mods that should affect clothing, and I haven't changed anything in between things working normally and the issue occurring. Does anyone have any idea what it could be, or how I can reset the work uniforms to what they are meant to be?