Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 9:58 PM
Default animation
Is it possible to make a stroller that works for sims 2 like take the sims 3 generation's stroller animation and put it in sims 2 stroller? i want my baby sims to be able o go out in the town and i heard in apartment life or one the expansion packs it made it possible to walk around the neighborhood without a car or taxi? so if it's possible is it already made?
(idk if theres already a thread like this so sorry if there is)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 10:54 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 19th Aug 2015 at 11:18 PM.
The simple answer is nope. Animations can't be converted, and there aren't any animations that will allow for this in TS2. The best you can do is a posebox with stroller poses, for taking pictures.

Sims can walk around in the neighborhood (AL or FT or some such), but they can't bring their kids the way they can in TS3. You'd have to use a teleporter and let them carry the baby.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 1:16 AM
okay thanks do u know where any pose boxes for strollers are?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simslover9685
okay thanks do u know where any pose boxes for strollers are?

I used this one by Klira - it's about 2/3rds of the way down the page
http://sims2bestcity.blogspot.co.uk...01_archive.html

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc