Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 8:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Townies Aging with Story Progression Off and Aging On
I'm playing in Moonlight Falls, and I can't help notice that most/all of the baby/toddler sims have gone up a life stage. I play with story progression from base game strictly off, and aging rarely on, but for this save, after I turned off aging, I noticed that the toddlers have become children, and the babies may have become toddlers.

Is there a way to stop this, and if so, does NRASS story progression do it?
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 9:04 AM
As far as I remember from my unmodded games babies in households that are not active will age up immediately to toddler when aging is on.
But I'm not entirely sure what your help request really is. You said that you had aging on and so the Sims aged? That is to be expected, isn't it? Aging has nothing to do with Story Progression. If you don't want anybody to age, turn aging off.