Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 9:26 PM Last edited by varpunen : 26th Jul 2015 at 10:09 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Unwanted unremovable tattoos (solved)
Hi, guys. I haven't played for a quite awhile due to hardware issues and today finally decided to play since I finished the installation of everything related to this game. Anyway, I'm using the same Mods folder than before, absolutely nothing added to it. I only updated the Nraas mods. But when I opened the game and loaded the sim I had played the last time, there was suddenly bunch of tattoos in her arms. Now, I've checked the Mods folder three times and there is definitely nothing new in there. I tried to remove the tattoos in CAS with MC but everytime they disappear when choosing the tattoo menu. I don't have tattoo skins or custom tattoos in game, only the CmarNYC tattoo location mod from Nraas site. But I had that before without these tattoos showing up. Ideas?

Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 9:53 PM
It's possible they're not Ambitions tattoos. Have you checked to see if the sim is wearing any accessories?

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 10:08 PM
Oh my goodness, I didn't even think to look from there. Thank you so much because I found them...

The weird thing is that I've never seen them before and I have definitely never downloaded them. The only option is that they sneaked into my game along some other piece of CC, though I have no idea what that might be because I don't download simmies. Or why the game decided to put them on my sim girl like that. So odd. But thanks again. Now I'm going to go and figure out that file out of my game.