Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 4:36 AM
Nraas Story Progression Help
I have just downloaded all the files for Story Progression off Nraas' site. I didn't download the personalities. How do I make my Sim take out a loan? I've Googled and looks at Nraas FAQ and I'm more confused than I was before.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitsune_001
I have just downloaded all the files for Story Progression off Nraas' site. I didn't download the personalities. How do I make my Sim take out a loan? I've Googled and looks at Nraas FAQ and I'm more confused than I was before.
There should be an option for your active sim to take out a loan on the 'business rabbithole' (not the town hall, like I thought).

I love my pc because my sims live in it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 4:03 PM
It's not showing up on the rabbithole. Are their certain hours?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 6:35 PM
You need to download the Money module too.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:52 AM
I had the money module installed and downloaded. That was the very first thing I checked. So, it's installed and it's not showing up. Is there a setting I need to change?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 8:02 PM
Did you clear your .cache files after installing the mod (or any of the "flavor paks" as I call them)? That's the first thing I do.

Other than that the only advice I can give (without going into my game first, then exiting) is just bring up the nraas menu and explore *all* options. Off the top of my head I'd try the Options: Money (or something like that) first.

When you click on the rabbithole make sure that there's an option, labeled NRAAS, that shows up, and you click on that, and go from there.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetmagras
There should be an option for your active sim to take out a loan on the 'business rabbithole' (not the town hall, like I thought).

Post your question over in Chatterbox at the NRaas Wiki. The members over there are experienced with Story Progression and can answer any questions you may have. NRaasChatterbox