Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 5:57 PM
6- Mom, Dad, 2 sisters ( one is my beagle Miley), and an annoying brother. Whose brother ISN'T annoying?
Advertisement
Helptato
#27 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 10:13 PM
Three I guess. I have a big extended family though!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Banned
#28 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
5 including me =)
Mother, Father and two sisters =)

I'm the oldest brother -)

In my household, there are my mum, my dad, and me.
Banned
#29 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvSims2011
3. Dad, me, my yonger brother. There would be 4 if Mom didn't die
Aww, I'm sorry. I feel bad because I can't go a week without taking my mother for granted. My father died when I was 11, so I kind of understand how you feel, but, and I feel so bad for saying this, my father was a scumbag, but I can't imagine my life without my mom...

Ahem... To the topic...

It's just me and my mom. However, her friend is living with us, and her boyfriend stays at our house a lot, and uh, also, we have a dog.
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 12:11 PM
Mom, dad, sister, and me.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 3:58 PM
I live with my parents and my second eldest cousin, but most of the time he's at university. He lives with us because he "can't be bothered" to look after his own house. Typical boys...

I have a lot of aunts and uncles though and 11 cousins in total. There are triplets due in August and a single baby due in October though, so by Christmas I'll have 15 cousins, 2 of which live in Israel so I barely see them.

Gosh, a lot of you are married with children. I'm only 13.

Just had an awesome house party

ON THE SIMS
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 10:34 PM

5 brothers (including me) and 5 sisters.
Scholar
#33 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 10:41 PM
4. Me, my dad, my younger brother and my mum

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 10:56 PM
Default 4
There's 4 of us: mom, sister, brother, and me
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 7:55 AM
mom, dad, two sisters and me. my poor dad ended up the only dude in the family.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 9:02 PM
In my current home just me and my husband.

My birth family my parents, my two sisters and me!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 11:51 PM
My parents, my brother, his wife (pregnant with TRIPLETS :O ), their two children, my dog, my brother's dog, my sister-in-law's cat and me. Although my brother's family doesn't live with us. They live in a house down the street from us.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st May 2012 at 12:16 AM
Me, my boyfriend, my 2 cats, and my umbrella cockatoo so I would have to say 5...
Field Researcher
#39 Old 2nd May 2012 at 3:42 AM
4: Me, my dad, my mom, and my twin brother

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Scholar
#40 Old 2nd May 2012 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
4. Me, my dad, my younger brother and my mum
I FORGOT PETS!!! :0 So really, there are 13. Me, my dad, my mum, my little brother, our two dogs, and then seven cats.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Mad Poster
#41 Old 2nd May 2012 at 5:05 AM
Well, in my house right now, I live with my dad, my younger brother and sister, and my boyfriend and his three-year-old son practically live here, so technically . . . *counts on fingers* including me, that'd be six.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd May 2012 at 3:42 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Lucky.

I've always been a loner, and I'm awaiting the time when I can move into my own place. Of course, I would visit my family and friends frequently. As long as I get my Me Time. For now, I live with my two nightmare little brothers (don't get me wrong, I love them to death), one of which is autistic. My brothers fight so much about video games and computers and crap like that; I think my mom is really awaiting the time I leave and she'll have some breathing room...

Edit: WHOOPSIE!! How could I possibly forget about my little doggy... He's turning 4 this year. His name's Cody and he's a Cockapoo!! (Cocker Spaniel-Poodle Mix) He's VERY MUCH a part of the family!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd May 2012 at 4:17 AM
4, 6 counting pets. My mom, dad, little sister, and two cats
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 6:52 AM
In my family right now just me and my hubby and our furry children (8 cats, dog, 14 mice)
Siblings -I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters and I'm oldest
Alchemist
#45 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 5:43 PM
If you mean who lives with me, it's 5 people (me, mom, dad, the dog and the moron that is my brother).

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#46 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xKarnage74

5 brothers (including me) and 5 sisters.

What!? No parents?!

Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
If you mean who lives with me, it's 5 people (me, mom, dad, the dog and the moron that is my brother).

In my family I'M the moron brother.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Forum Resident
#47 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 4:34 PM
Just discovered today I am expecting Twins so there will be 12 of us then. Husband is suffering from shock.
Instructor
#48 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 4:39 PM
My two crazy little brothers, my dog Cody (who has taken over my MTS avatar!) My Mom and dad (dicorced) And I guess you could count my dad's girlfriend who has been dating him for 3 or 4 years now, I'm guessing they might get married any day now, and possibly my grandparents who are over at my mom's house every single day to help take care of my brothers and I, since my mom is officially a single mom. And we stay with my mom 80% of the time.

Including me that's 9. But luckily we (meaning me and my brothers) only see a few at a time since my grandparents only come over when my Mom is at work, and we only go to our Dad's house every other weekend.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 8:11 PM
I have a rather large family. My Mom and Dad, me and my twin brother, and four sisters (two older and two younger). Add to that my three cousins (all boys) who live with us Ever seen that movie Yours, Mine and Ours? It's a lot like that in the mornings.
Instructor
#50 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 9:57 PM
My mum, dad and me (and the cat). I have an older brother and sister, but neither live here any more.
Page 2 of 3