Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 3:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2
Default Modify Prices of Lots
Me again, sorry.........for awaking you folks.

I have downloaded a nice lot with a house and once plopped into the neighborhood, I realized that it is worth more than 2 Million Simoleons.....What?? Looked like it was only 15,000 §. I entered the lot and didn't find anything worth that much. So what's wrong with this? Is there a way to change the sale price of that lot?
I had a look with SimPE, but hey....geeez, I have no idea how that functions and there seems to be no detailed instructions for this anywhere.
Thanks

mrb
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 1:17 PM
Hmm, that's weird. Did it come with any CC? I wonder if maybe it's got a loan shrub or something on it.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Inventor
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 1:24 PM
I remember having that glitch years ago when I just had Deluxe installed. A quick google found me this http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...rpriced_Lot_Bug . I never tried that fix , I wasn't aware of it at the time. I do however recall reading several things that backed up the ....made with Uni part in the wiki link.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 4:27 PM
Sorry, I have overlooked some numbers in the price, the lot isn't worth Millions, but "Trillions" (if that exists in english)......my math was never excellent....

Anywyas, I inspected every CC and did not find anything that is worth that much and then I had a look at Mookieblaylock's link, followed its instruction and ....voila....it worked. Now it is back to a normal price.
BTW, Isn't there a program that opens Lotpackages or lots ingame and that you can tweak it with??

Thank you both for your help, much appreciated.

mrb

Before.....................

After........................