Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

Megan01

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Replies: 8683 (Who?), Viewed: 1114458 times.
Page 348 of 348
Test Subject
#8676 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 6:35 PM
Edit: And I realized that the Romantic Rendezvous channel, the black and white show, is hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Haha ikr especially the kid
Field Researcher
#8677 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 8:27 PM
Has anyone attempted to re-enter a house after being thrown out due to the (broken) Visitor Privileges system? I'd like to see a video if possible.

8/18/2014: I will fully forgive EA for the tall teens when they can drop out of school, and when CAS includes a toggle-able age filter on clothes to prevent adults dressing like teens and vice versa.
Lab Assistant
#8678 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 5:23 PM
That my game is now absolutely, positively broken and useless. Sims constantly glitch into the ground, all professions are broken beyond repair, crashes every 20min and much more. Even NRaas mods couldn't help. Guess it's back to TS2 for me unless a godly patch comes out to fix this mess.
Lab Assistant
#8679 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 11:48 PM
Pets have to pee on flat ground good thing my sims don't live on a mountain

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Instructor
#8680 Old Yesterday at 1:35 AM
Today I discovered that, uhm..

Yeah-..
Test Subject
#8681 Old Yesterday at 2:40 AM
I discovered that the military base occasionally emits trumpet calls.
Theorist
#8682 Old Yesterday at 3:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlenut
Today I discovered that, uhm..

Yeah-..

I think the mod that unlocks hidden traits should be... taken care of...

Just call me Nikel
Field Researcher
#8683 Old Yesterday at 3:47 PM
Has anyone already mentioned that the launcher seems to be broken now?

Yes I know the launcher is a piece of crap that doesn't necessarily have to be used all the time, that's why there is a bypass method to avoid it, but I needed to use it just about now and...

As you can see, err don't see the welcome info page is missing

I'm guessing this is the result of EA's current work of moving the SIMs 3 community over to their new SIMs 4 centric web address?
Mad Poster
#8684 Old Yesterday at 8:30 PM Last edited by AlexandraSpears : Today at 4:55 PM.
As long as I can click the Play button on the launcher and the game actually starts up, I don't care what it looks like. :lol

I found out that even Sims with the Dislikes Children trait gets the +80 mood boost when their child is born. Currently playing the Wolff family in Sunset Valley. You'd think it'd be a negative moodlet...then again in TS2 when Romance Sims have kids it's a positive memory.

EDIT:

Also--I found out that a Sim cooking at the stove can socialize with a Sim sitting down and eating at a nearby table.

Yet two Sims reading books next to each other won't socialize (unlike in TS2), unless they're studying.

My Riverblossom Hills blog! Alexandra's Riverblossom Hills
Page 348 of 348

Section jump