Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 12:34 AM
Default WCIF Updated Vampires drink from Sims mod
Does anybody know where can i find a mod that is confirmed to work with AL that lets vampires replenish their hunger motive by biting sims? Every mod I've seen so far has comments that they no longer work with AL.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 3:33 AM Last edited by rena2sweet4u : 12th Aug 2014 at 3:45 AM.
christianlov here at MTS has A Collection of Six Vampire Hacks there are two you might be interested in.

a. VampireHungerUpByBite; vamp feeds and fills sims hunger, however the sim that is bitten loses energy.

b. VampireHungerUpByBiteNoEnergyDown

c. Shaklin has a vampkiss more interactions mod that lets the vamp sims feed with an option to either kill the victim or add 3 days to their life. this is over at the sims2Graveyard under shaklin.

I have all EP's + a few SP's and although i'm using shaklin's right now they both work fine in my game. I think they may conflict with each other so only put one in your download folder at a time
Undead Molten Llama
#3 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 4:31 AM
I use this one: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=225894

I haven't read the comment thread, but it works just fine in my all-EPs/SPs + hundreds of other mods game. I've used it for several years now.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.