Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 4:46 AM
Default WCIF Mod that makes Fish invisible in Ponds?
Hi!
I'm looking for a hack/mod that will disable the Fish from being visible in ponds/lakes on lots.
(preferably while leaving aquarium fish as is. I like those)

It seems I cannot build even a small pond that's deep enough to look nice without it instantly being occupied by a ton of half-in-wall-stuck fish that's as big as the pond is. That would've been fine for big lakes, but in the tiny ones on my lots it's noticeable and very annoying.

I have all EPs to M&G. Searching for things like "invisible fish"/"make fish invisible" and "disable fish in ponds" only yielded results for people having the opposite problem of what I'm having
I have mods that disable a ton of annoying stuff like witch sparkles/ladybugs, surely there is one for pond fish out there somewhere?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 5:43 AM
There's an in-game cheat code "boolprop useShaders false" - type it exactly like that, but without the quotation marks. It disables seeing fish.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampi
There's an in-game cheat code "boolprop useShaders false" - type it exactly like that, but without the quotation marks. It disables seeing fish.

Yes, I am aware of that one. It is not really what I'm looking for - since it disables aquarium fish too...
But thanks for the reply.