Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 4:23 PM
Restarting WA quest chain?
I was almost done the the MorduCorp quest chain in Egypt, when the damn thing crapped out on me at "Trading Information for Shawarma" and cancelled itself, so I was unable to finish the chain.

I can't seem to restart it because the "Tomb of Discovery" quest won't come up from the adventure board, and Nraas's Debugger isn't working. I try to start the next quest in the chain using debugger and it does nothing, if I try to start the part of the quest that bugged out it complains that it couldn't fulfill the requirements? WTF?

Is there literally any way to fix this, or should I just say "Screw This" and explore the tombs on my own?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 8:12 PM
I've experienced quests becoming bugged in the past as well, but I've always used Master Controller \ Basic \ Opportunity instead, and it worked.

Now, I've tested and I can't see the WA adventures in the home neighborhood, so I assume they're only available in those specific worlds?

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
I was almost done the the MorduCorp quest chain in Egypt, when the damn thing crapped out on me at "Trading Information for Shawarma" and cancelled itself, so I was unable to finish the chain.

I can't seem to restart it because the "Tomb of Discovery" quest won't come up from the adventure board, and Nraas's Debugger isn't working. I try to start the next quest in the chain using debugger and it does nothing, if I try to start the part of the quest that bugged out it complains that it couldn't fulfill the requirements? WTF?

Is there literally any way to fix this, or should I just say "Screw This" and explore the tombs on my own?

I would second that you could start the opportunity with master controller and the integration or the cheats module,can't remember exactly which one cause I have both.Sim-basic-opportunity,from the drop down menu you choose the one you want,you get the phone call for it to begin immediately.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 6:00 AM
I wonder if that would fix a broken quest I had with my adventurer. Did all the main quests except I managed to break the final quest in France by entering that one room w/ the sarcophagus and broke the trigger for the following quest because you can zen port right into the room...
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pillowkitty6
I wonder if that would fix a broken quest I had with my adventurer. Did all the main quests except I managed to break the final quest in France by entering that one room w/ the sarcophagus and broke the trigger for the following quest because you can zen port right into the room...

Yes,that would fix your broken quest if you restart your quest via master controller. Don't forget you have to be in France for the opportunity to show on the list.