Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Carnival Set (functional) [Update 05/08/07]

by Echo Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 5:41 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 4:42 PM by -Maylin-

633 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 579 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 26
Field Researcher
#76 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:10 PM
UN-Flippin'-Believable!!! You are AMAZING!!! Thank you so very, very much!!!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Test Subject
#77 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:34 PM
This is great!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has died, been cured, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#78 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:59 PM
Seriously, this is able to make me buy at least Nightlife and OFB, well not really, but almost!
Man, I wish I didn't have just University and some stuff packs, I want this sooo bad!
I'm almost willing to try and see if it works.
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:07 PM
Oh. My. God. This is incredible! Echo, you're amazing! Wow. Just wow.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#80 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:10 PM
I have only the O4B and Nightlife expansion packs. (No Pets or Univ.) I am SOOO disappointed that this crashes my game.

This download may be reason enough for me to spend the money for Pets & Univ!!

Thanks anyway!
Field Researcher
#81 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:13 PM
Do Sims use the items autonomously?

BTW, the roller coaster manual was excellent. It's very easy to understand and beautifully illustrated. Thank you.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Test Subject
#82 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:45 PM
*DANCING!!* What's amazing job are you doing. I am so happy that you did do a good job!!!! you must be a good artest!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 10:32 PM
What an incredible creation! As said before, you have even outdone yourself this time! Excellent, excellent, excellent and excellent! Thank you sooooo much! If Maxis ever decided to award independent creators you are definitely deserving of a huge award.
Thank you x 100!

Kat
Test Subject
#84 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 10:40 PM
It isnt working!I cant download ANYTHING!
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 10:59 PM
you are the best creator on mts2! its amazing i can finally make a theme park with a working rollercoaster!!

ĦôМэŘ4987
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:22 AM
McAlli: My SimPE says the same thing about the clown, but he still works fine in game. It could just be because he is an NPC, and SimPE just isn't all that familiar with them. The code for the male clown is the same as the female clown, it's just a different skin.

magicmoon: Yes, most of the items are autonomous. They don't advertise all that highly but sims are able to use them autonomously if they are looking for fun.

panicdevil: Have you downloaded anything from MTS2 before? If the server is particularly busy you might get a time out from your end and have to try again a few minutes later.

And thanks again to all the people who have left thanks posts. You make me feel really warm and fuzzy!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:26 AM
I thought for like 10 min what to write in this comment. I still have no idea.

"You got to be kidding me." was the first thought.. and oh yes, that's a very positive comment.

o___o

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 2:03 AM
i am totally blown away by the creativity and effort put into this!!! my god amazing work!! thank you so much!!!!

"it is better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not"
Field Researcher
#89 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 3:14 AM
I am awestruck! What an amazing creator you are. :D

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 4:05 AM
*gasp*

How coool, I soo want to try this one, but sadly I dont have OFB, well I have it, its just it wont install again (scratched disk :/). This makes me wish I was a sim, so I can go to the carnival.

I may not know much japanese, but I do know one thing, "Gazette Rocks"
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:56 AM
This is amazing work thank you so much I can't wait to use it in the game.
Test Subject
#92 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:23 AM
This is so very cool. Every item you post shows real thoughtfulness, and they are such delights to use in-game. Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#93 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:33 AM
Well done Echo! This set deffiently deserved it's featurement.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 7:38 AM Last edited by bloodstained_black_lace : 1st Jan 2007 at 7:57 AM.
Echo,
This Carnival set is absolutely amazing. The very first thing I did was check everything multiple times. I have all the same EPs as you listed, and it works perfectly. The only problem, I noticed was a tiny bit of bleed-through, but it was nothing that noticable, and it definately doesn't detract from (for lack of a better word) absolute amazingness that went into this masterpiece of creative genius. Your Build-Your-Own-Rollercoaster tutorial is simple and easy to understand, even for beginners who know very little about building cheats. I am in awe over this creation, and thank you sincerely for sharing it with the Community. This is amazing.
-Klaire

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#95 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:06 AM
Amazing!!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#96 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 9:41 AM
This is soooooooooooooooooooo need!!!
Thank you so much for sharing this awsome set!!!
Scholar
#97 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 10:04 AM
Echo this is a godsend thank you so much you made my dreams come true!!!
Test Subject
#98 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 10:44 AM
I don't know what else to say, but i'll agree with everyone else when I say this is amazing!!

Thanks so much
I don't usually play community lots - but my sims now have a carnival coming to town.

<3 Nicola, xx
..."Its not hard to dream, you'll always be my konstantine"
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 11:38 AM
This is so amazing..when I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes. I am truly amazed at your concepts. thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 11:42 AM
Thank you so much for this, I cannot add anything that hasn't allready been said, except; it is impossible not to respect the amount of talent shown with this set. I love it, thank you.
Page 4 of 26