Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Amelia Living Room Set

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 6,162 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 316,469 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 7th Jul 2008 at 10:22 AM
Updated: 12th Jul 2008 at 4:55 AM

Thank you for all the kind comments!! :lovestruc
+++

I've spent more hours than I should have on this set.... but look at teh prettiez!!!11oneoneone

Something a little less ornate than most of my other stuff-- I had this set almost finished when I had to go house-sit for a friend, and moving my baby/computer wasn't an option... I thought I was going to go crazy. I missed my sims and my Half-Life 2.

Anywhooo, as per usual, I'm using the repository technique here. You must have the arm chair for the other seating, bookcase, and surfaces to have textures.

The poly counts for the seating are a little high, but not bad at all when compared to some Maxian furniture (base game "Serenity Sitter" (a.k.a. "Baroccoco") arm chair: 1406; base game "Baroccoco" love seat: 2590; base game "Baroccoco" sofa: 3384). Sooo yeah. Fear not.

Also, be sure you're downloading the correct files for the EP's you have. There is a base game and FreeTime version of the bookcase, and base game and Pets versions of the seating pieces.

And don't forget the cute little collection file! It even has a neat custom icon. Squee!

Polygon Counts:
Arm Chair: 1602
Love Seat: 2334
Sofa: 3106

End Table: 644
Cabinet: 716
Coffee Table: 1022

Table Lamp: 472
Floor Lamp: 516

Bookcase: 1554

Decorative Box: 366
Pear Painting: 86