Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:06 PM
Default Help With SimPe
I need help with SimPE i try to recolour an object but everyime i click on the item i want (Its a Picture for walls) its says "You can not recoulour this object YET!"

By the side of the object it says "cache" and i only have the original base game so does anyone know hwo i can fix it to be able to recolour the objects.

Also i didnt wait for it to load every object all the way. Would that have something to do with it.

MODS PLEASE DONT LOCK. IF YOU WANNA LOCK THEN GIVE ME HELP BEFORE YOU DO PLEASE.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:19 PM
Well, err, start by letting it load completely before you start doing stuff. SimPE gets easily confused. Never had any problem recolouring once I let Object Workshop do its thing fully.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Well, err, start by letting it load completely before you start doing stuff. SimPE gets easily confused. Never had any problem recolouring once I let Object Workshop do its thing fully.

Thanks so much ill try that and tell you how it goes. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:19 PM
I tried letting it wait and load all the way but it still said it should i uninstall it and install the latest ersion? If so do you know where i can get the latest version?
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 2:17 AM
Get the latest version of SimPE from here:
sims.ambertation.de

And get the latest version of the CEP from here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541

Those two things together should help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Echo
Get the latest version of SimPE from here:
sims.ambertation.de

And get the latest version of the CEP from here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541

Those two things together should help.

Thanks so much ill download it and tell you what happens :D
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 6:52 AM
Hi ! i have that very same problem..cannot recolor yet ! i really don't know what to do...i have Deluxe Edition...so i have Night Life...

Thank you,
Rosemary
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 7:09 AM
Well, if you have the very same problem, perhaps you should follow the very same advice that the original poster has already been given.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 4:51 PM
Thank you...but i already have the latest version of those 2...got the game August 3rd...so, everything i have for that game, is probably updated....
and i had waited for the SimPE to load completely, before doing anything, and before came here to read this thread...
The only thing i didn't have was the NDvidia thing...wich i downloaded yesterday, still...no can do

Thank you,
Rosemary
Mad Poster
#10 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 11:34 PM
never mind...all fixed now !...go figure...

Rosemary :0)