Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 3:16 PM
Problem with ITUN
I've tried to make an "Unpaid Time Off" ITUN Mod via Phone for Children and Teens.

I sets the age to Teen and Child.But after i put the finished package into the mods folder
and started the game i din't find interaction for sims.

What do i make wrong?

Thank you for reading :-)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 1:11 PM
Welcome, koluik. I hope you have better luck than I did. I don't know how to make the kind of mod you're making, so I can't be of much help, but I'll throw stuff out there, and see if I help.

Did you appropriately name the command? (give it an assigned place in the "wheel") The songs may have been placed, but without the title being read under the circumstance you gave it (teen/child using ITUN for their phone), it will be waiting to be used with no activator. Wish I could help more, but I know little about modding S3. Viva S4! I'll mod that, assuming it's worth buying...(lots of stuff taken out, but perhaps for the right reasons...)

Really, I just want to keep this place alive and well. Yay Sims!
Test Subject
#178 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 7:38 AM
...So yeah...I'd like to know how to change the zoom in my Sims 3. Waited another month...just, you know, chillin'. Waitin' around for a REPLY!...stuff like that. You uh...wanna maybe, I dunno...ANSWER THE QUESTION!? Just out out of curiosity...8l To wait another month just seems absurd. Are there no Sims 3 fans left on...Mod The Sims!?
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 2:59 PM
I want to change the Gamaplaydata for Demographics for Sunset(Have Babies),and maybe the three vacation worlds.
Does anybody know if Oasis Landing Progress?
With Weddings and Childbirths?
Cause I never seen something like that in Oasis Landing.
In my Sunset Valley town there´s no weddings and no childbirths.
I don´t want my town to dying out, just elders living there!
Can someone tell me how to change this:
<Actions>
<Name>Have Baby</Name>
<Multiplier>2</Multiplier>
<Category>2</Category>
<Delay_Min>1</Delay_Min>
<Delay_Max>1.5</Delay_Max>
</Actions>
What should I change in this text if I want childbirths?
The Multiplier?
The Category?
And what does Delay_Min>1< and Delay_Max>1.5< mean?
I really want your help with this!
I have tested this twice, but no luck...
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AwfulArchdemon
...So yeah...I'd like to know how to change the zoom in my Sims 3. Waited another month...just, you know, chillin'. Waitin' around for a REPLY!...stuff like that. You uh...wanna maybe, I dunno...ANSWER THE QUESTION!? Just out out of curiosity...8l To wait another month just seems absurd. Are there no Sims 3 fans left on...Mod The Sims!?

I found the file and will soon test my own tweaks to 2 other aspects. Zoom and some others (all?) have many different, complicated settings though. The gameplay data file is 0x25858B5C89C00944: Camera_0x25858b5c89c00944

_ _ _

I have my own questions:

1. Is this still the correct place to ask questions?
2. I am changing the alchemy recipes and I want to make sure I have correct ingredient names. Where can I find those references or a "cheat sheet" for things like other fruits/foods, gems, and flowers?

Sims 3 ID, Origin, Twitter , etc.: SimmerLella
Page 8 of 8