Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#301 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:17 AM
Pleasantview
This is what I did with my Pleasantview!

Brokes: Brandi moved her son out after she caught him for the 10th time. She is now married/joined to my CAS Sim, Shelley Michaels. Brandi is still pregnant with her 3rd child and Shelley is pregnant via boolprop testingcheatsenabled true to Brandi with her 1st and Brandi's 4th. Beau has an A+ average and is going absolutely well in school. Dustin is now an adult and living with Angela.

Calientes: Dina changed her colour to brown and married Mortimer Goth. She still continues her affair with Don. She is currently pregnant but doesn't know if she's pregnant to Don or Mortimer. Nina settled down with the maid, Remington Harris. Nina has broke her wedding vow. She had a saucy affair with Mortimer Goth. She has since talked to her husband about her infidelity.

STAY TUNED!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#302 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:48 PM
i didn't really like the pleasantview characters so i made a psychopath and gave him a gun that i had downloaded. So he invites the sims to his house and either shoots them or blows them up with a bomb i also downloaded. It is rather more exciting.

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Test Subject
#303 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 2:54 AM
Well I have a ton of custom sims so I never really used any Maxis characters.....I only played the Goth family for like 5 minutes and then I went back to the sims I created.
Lab Assistant
#304 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 2:25 AM
I find those pre-made sims in Pleasantview not good-looking enough, so I'd never played them, although I reinstalled my game several times. A few months ago, however, I decided to do sth. in Pleasantview, so:
1. Don and Cassandra got married. As Cassandra proposed, Don joined the Goths' family.
2. Mary-Sue Pleasant left her husband and children, moved out and was deleted from the sim bin by me.
3. Angela Pleasant died in the swimming pool (I took away the pool ladder for her to be unable to get out of the pool, because that Angela was kinda annoying, and irritating, and I took Lilith's side - I was a rebel teenager myself, so I killed her).
4. Daniel Pleasant married Kaylyn Langerak, and Kaylyn quickly made friends with Lilith, so the latter was not so alone in her family.
5. Lilith dates a handsome blonde guy I created for her.
6. Nina moved out and now lives with 2 lovers: a man and a woman (I made her bisexual).
7. Dina still lives where both sisters lived from the very beginning.

That's all. I prefer playing my custom neighborhood. As for the other premade 'hods in the game, I just deleted them after I'd looked through them, and never really played there.
Test Subject
#305 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 4:43 AM
Long story for me. I played all of them and still playing.

Before anything else I must say that:
Lilith, Angela, Dustin, Dirk, Alexander went to college all together along with 2 custom sims and the townie Cadence Copur. Playing 8 college stundents at the same time was fun... but tiring!

Broke:
Brandi married a townie: Addison Landchild, very soon, hoping to bring in the house more money that way. However Addison was poor, unemployed and an elder. Even so he was of great help with the three children and thanx to him Brandi's life was a lot easier. He died not much later. Brandi tried to the education career but she didn't progress much further. She died after a long life after seeing her second son, Beau, marry and her two grandchildren grow into teens.
Dustin was fired from the criminal career and his friend Gordon King was killed and then zombified by a custom sim. He broke up with Angela and fell in love with Lilith. However during the years spent on college he dated almost every girl of the secret society. Dustin kept on dating many women without ever stopping, not even after marriage. He fulfilled his LTW of becoming a rock star God. Dustin needed a fitter name for a rock star and changed his surname into "Stark". After that he married Lilith, but he never had any child from her. However Dustin had two fraternal twins from Beau's wife: Cody and Cindy, they are currently living with Beau as if he was their father.
After becoming an Elder Dustin found out that Lilith cheated on him. However ironically, Lilith kicked him out before he could. Currently Dustin is living alone in a rich villa and throw parties inviting a lot of young women.
Beau never went to college and became a painter instead. Beau doesn't do anything but painting all day. The Broke family practically economically depended on Beau since he was a teen. During Dustin's graduation party, Beau met Opal Broke. He then married her not knowing that Opal was one of Dustin's many conquers. On the very same day of the marriage, Dustin and Opal did woohoo and Opal became pregnant.
Beau is completely unaware of the fact that Cindy and Cody aren't his sons. He doesn't have mind for anything but his paintings. Opal cheated on him a few times after that.
Bernard is Brandi's third child. Being a beautiful guy Bernard has always been very popular. However Bernard is bi and dates men and women alike, even elders and ugly people. He has already dated and made woohoo with more than 20 sims. He graduated from college and became a business tycoon.

Goth:
Mortimer turned gay and joined in union a beautiful young male sim (custom). He lived the rest of his days happily with him. That sim then stayed in the family for a while helping Cassandra with her many children.
Cassandra was first commited to Don and she became pregnant, then she found out Don was cheating on he and they broke up. After having her first daughter (Lucille), Cassandra started dating Darren. She became pregnant again and she was ready to marry, but Darren died in an incident.
After having her second daughter (Milena), Cassandra fell for Daniel Pleasant, and she became pregnant again. However she later found out that Daniel never had any intention of breaking up with Mary-Sue.
After Cassandra had her third daughter, Jessica, she decided she had enough and she concentrated on her job career. Cassandra fulfilled her LTW of becoming a mad scientist. After becoming and Elder similarly to what happened to Bella, Cassandra was kidnapped by an ufo and never came back home.
Alexander graduated with magna cum laude and fulfilled his LTW of reaching the top of the dance career. After Cassandra vanished he became the head of the Goth family. That caused my "black widow sim (custom)", to become very interested in him. Alexander married her, but she didn't get along with the three Goth sisters. So in a dark night, the black widow introduced Alexander to her cowplant. You can guess the rest. The black widow inherited the vast Goth's wealth and kicked the three Goth sisters out of the house.
Alexander was already Elder so he lived long enough, however he died virgin.
Currently the three Goth sisters are all graduated and live all together in a small house, dreaming of rebuilding the glory of their family.

Pleasant:
Daniel managed to avoid being caught by mary-sue for a long time. He was fired once and begun a new career in the law enforcement field. However he never reached the top. Daniel managed to woohoo with 10 or so different sims, but he never fulfilled the LTW. In the end after becoming and Elder, he was caught cheating by Mary-Sue and was kicked out. Daniel passed his last days with Lilith (who wasn't happy at all).
Mary-Sue never managed to fulfill her LTW of becoming mayor. She lived long enough to see her grandchildren Alex grow into a teen.
Angela Angela broke with Dustin and fell in love with Dirk. After college she was initiated to the art of magic and not long after she became and infallibly good witch. She had a son from Dirk a few days before marrying. So Alex's surname is "Pleasant" and he's supposed to become the head of the family. Angela became Angela Dreamer, and she fulfilled her LTW of beoming a Mayor. She had a daughter when Alex was already a teen and she named her Beatrice. Angela retired after becoming and Elder and she now dedicates full time to the magic arts.
Lilith Lilith dated many different sims during college. She practically never studied but she still got good grades by flirting with professor and influencing people doing her assignments and term paper. After college Lilith went living alone and became a media magnate. She also became an atrociously evil witch. She reached both goals before her "good" sister could.
Lilith then married with Dustin (thus becoming: Lilith Stark), but both of them kept on dating other sims. Lilith had two children: a girl and a boy. She got the girl from a very ugly criminal sim (custom) and the boy from a demon sim (custom sim with red skin pointy ears horns and tails). The boy inherited the red skin from his father and that's how Dustin found out the truth.
After becoming an elder and after kicking Dustin out, she moved out as well, leaving her two children alone (the girl is now a teen). Lilith is currently living alone in a dark little castle, plotting evil schemes and concocting poisonous potions.
Oldies They both died of old age after living in the Plesant's mansion. They didn't do much.
Burb Jennifer died in an accident when Lucy was still young. John entered the investigative career, but he neve reached the top and never fulfilled his LTW, he died of old age. Lucy graduated from college and married Malcolm Landgraad IV. She fulfilled her LTW of having 20 simultaneus best friends. She had a son from Malcolm, whom she named... Malcolm. Malcolm Landgraab V is now a teen.

Dreamer
Darren died when Dirk was still a teen.
Dirk however brilliantly managed to live alone, getting good grades and working at the same time. He also got many scholarships and entered college. He graduated magna cum laude and married Angela. He currently lives inside the Pleasant's mansion.
Dirk became a business tycoon fulfilling his LTW. He retired after becoming an elder.

Lothario
Bella came back, but Mortimer was already dead. So Bella decided to marry Don. Don never managed to do anything good since that. Don and Bella had a daughter (Mirelle) and a son (Franco). They are both dead now... Bella and Don are... not their sons. Franco and Mirelle are both adults now. Mirelle is married with a custom sim. Franco is living with the "black widow" as a manager of her vast wealth.

Caliente
I never liked them so I just killed them both in a fire. However to preserve their good genes, I created a clone of Dina (using the tomb of Life and Death). Of course the child was male and was adopted by Cadence Copur (currently an Elder joined in union with another female sim).
His name is Wen Copur and he's now in college, in the same rented house with Alex Pleasant.
Scholar
#306 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 4:26 AM Last edited by ForeverCamp : 20th Oct 2009 at 4:56 AM.
Default MY Pleasantview!
So I just started playing Pleasantview's built-in characters for a quasi-legacy (going to see how far I get before I get totally frustrated with the whole thing, LOL). Still working on the original characters (as I've only JUST gotten through one Sim-week with all of them), and the only houses I "fudged" with were Pleasant and Goth. There's no university built into Pleasantview yet (I think I'm going to add that when Gen 3 starts getting old enough), so nobody gets to go further their education...

So, in order of play, here's how the neighbourhood stands.

BROKE:
Dustin continued to be his family's sole source of income in that tiny little mobile home, working in the Criminal career track. Brandi had twin boys, Skip and Tuck. Dustin later moved out with Angela Pleasant, but more on that later. Beau is still a child, and right now Brandi is living off the little funds that Dustin left until the twins are old enough for school. Then maybe Brandi will start providing for her family... Currently the twins are toddlers.

DREAMER:
They didn't even last the week... No word of a lie, this all happened totally unprovoked...

Dirk was digging life as a studious teenager and going steady with Lilith Pleasant when he made the big mistake of deciding to burn his piles of raked leaves (there's a reason that's illegal within city limits, Dirk...). He died midway through the week and is buried beside his mother. Darren bravely struggled on alone, lonely and pouring his heart and soul out onto canvas. He made enough to get by and was in the middle of writing a commemorative memoir when he made the same fatal mistake as his son (you'd think they'd learn after one death...)

That is going to be one seriously haunted household.

CALIENTE 1:
Dina made her moves on Mortimer and ended up giving birth to twin boys, Fabrizio and Rafael. To make room for the little ones, and to better her chances at romantic success, Nina moved out. Dina got a job in the Military career track to provide for her sons (since Mortimer was too much of a prick to marry her and take responsibility). The boys are both toddlers right now.

LOTHARIO:
Well, Don took the plunge and married Cassandra, much to his dismay. He is still working in the Medical career track, she is still working in the Science career track - though Cassandra has taken some time off to take care of their new baby boy, Caspian. She's recovered remarkably well from Darren's fiery demise, and continues to be a good wife to Don (who has no intentions of being a good husband - he's still got a thing going with Nina Caliente on the side - but they rendez-vous at her place, so that Cassandra doesn't find out, and they aren't interrupted by a howling baby).

PLEASANT:
'Kay, so I fudged a bit with InSim on this one.

Daniel's still got a thing going with Kaylynn Langerak, but it's become progressively harder since both he and Mary-Sue got fired from their jobs. The stress of losing all sources of income made them take it out on Angela and Lilith, who both ran away multiple times (okay, I actually manipulated the relationships with Angela on InSim, because I was trying for a risky runaway with InTeen for at least ONE of them... but it didn't work, even after a half-dozen runaways). Finally, the girls had both had enough and moved out - Angela moved in with Dustin Broke, naively thinking that everything would be dreamy. Lilith started a relationship with Neil Trimble (one of the BV tourists) after meeting him through a blind date (again, relationship manipulated on InSim) and married him while still a teen. They moved out into their own place and left her sordid family to unravel themselves. Currently both Daniel and Mary-Sue still love each other and are cranky elders.

OLDIE:
LOL, this one's by far the most soap-operatic of the lot... and again, totally unprovoked.

Herb didn't waste any time after they moved in starting an affair with a local townie, Kaylynn Spitzig. He wasn't as careful as his son-in-law, though, and Coral found out. But divorce is a serious no-no in their generation, so Coral suffers (wishing for him to die). However, then Herb discovered Kaylynn was pregnant, so she moved in with them. The constant tension in the house between her and Coral caused a miscarriage, however, and Kaylynn's ensuing depression caused Herb to have a fling with another townie, Calista Fuchs. Nobody knows about that though. Currently Herb is on the brink of death, though he might live long enough to see his child with Kaylynn born. Coral is still a crotchety old lady (she ought to take up company with Agnes Crumplebottom) and Kaylynn is just a naive pregnant lady.

BURB:
John and Jennifer both landed jobs in the Business career track to provide for their daughter Lucy. Then they discovered that they were pregnant again - John was elated, especially when they ended up with triplets - Allison, David and Thomas. Jennifer changed sectors, working in Law to try and earn some more money to support the family and afford a bigger house (or an addition). The 2-bedroom house is very crowded with two parents, a teen and three toddlers... Lucy helps out with the triplets at home after school, and is pretty solitary. She doesn't bring a whole lot of friends home after school.

GOTH:
Totally destroyed this one with InSim. Mostly because Mortimer and Alexander bore me to death after Cassandra moves out, and those ghosts are ANNOYING!

Mortimer died mysteriously in the graveyard the afternoon of Alexander's birthday, so because Alexander didn't get a chance to grow up into a teen before he died, the social worker came and stole him. Currently, Alexander is waiting for a new family to love him - haven't decided who I'm going to give him to yet. Maybe Cassandra will adopt him back - she's a loving sister.

BROKE-PLEASANT:
Dustin and Angela, both still revelling in the novelty of being 'mature' and on their own, got engaged. Then the novelty wore off. Angela had a miscarriage, and thoughtlessly, Dustin tried to force the marriage through. Angela threw a fit and broke it off with him, though she stayed with him because they were dirt-poor and she didn't want to go back home. Stuck in a rut, Dustin and Angela slept together again and became pregnant, sparking a tiny hope that they could recover their relationship. But they lost that baby too. Dustin switched jobs, from Criminal to Gamer, hoping for a little happiness at work, at least. He got abducted by aliens and is now expecting an extraterrestial - and though they don't know it yet, Angela is pregnant again. Maybe this time they can have their happy ending?

TRIMBLE:
Lilith, unlike her sister, has settled into a relatively peaceful life with Neil. She has had a son, Mitchell, who is currently a dark-haired, rambunctious toddler, and is enjoying life as a housewife. Yes, Lilith is a housewife. Who'da thunk? Neil is working in the Criminal career track with moderate success. They're currently saving up for a bigger home than their current mobile home, because their second child is on the way.

CALIENTE 2:
Nina moved into her own place, got a job in the Adventurer career track and continues her fling with Don. She's suffered one miscarriage, but she doesn't really mind - because she wasn't looking forward to becoming, well, her sister.

And that's how the world in Pleasantview sits right now. I'm thinking that I'll leave the neighbourhood set-up as is and just add a new suburb as I need more houses. And once the third generation (the little ones at the moment) starts getting into their later teens, I'll add a university. The rest of the Sim Bin is patiently waiting to be added in during later generations.

I'm heading back to start a second round of the neighbourhood.
Lab Assistant
#307 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 5:04 AM
*happily sighs* YAY an post i can discuss what i did with my families in pleasantview <3
Well Mortimer married dina and they both had a daughter together so now they have alexander+Yasmin = their family!

Nina married one of my sims i created names Eric, hes a bodybuilder with huge abs, they just got married recently.

Don married Katelyn Langerayk, and they had a son.

Lillth and Angela became best friends as sisters, and Daniel made up with his wife and they always have woohoo or love eachother now x]

Beau is a teen and Brandi remains single and gave birth to her baby bryce, and dustin got angela pregnant...

Cassandra married Darren and Dirk left lilth for this other sim i made named Sydney.

Also lilth has a boyfriend who is 20 years old, his name is Ace.

...Happy endings xD
Field Researcher
#308 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 8:47 PM
Well I just reinstalled pleasent view so here's what I've done so far....
GOTHS: Cassandra married Don so he's now Don Goth(sounds funny).That's actually it but I plan on having Cassandra catch don cheating and kicking him out. Then I'm gonna have Mortimer marry Dina.
CALIENTE: Dina is engaged to Mortimer. I plan on having Nina live with don and them having kids together but not being married or going steady or anything while their both with other people. Dina will marry mortimer.
DREAMER: I actually am not sure what to do with them. I'm either gonna have Darren marry Cassandra or Brandi Broke but I'm not sure which... any suggestions? Dirk is going to marry whichever pleasent it is he likes. (Lilth I think?)
PLEASANT: Danial repeared there relationship and everything seemed to be going great when he drowned to death. Mary-sue was distressed since everything had just been looking up. She ended up drowning in the pool too while mourning her husband while trying to swim.(I didn't know what to do with them so I just killed them off) Both lilth and angela are going to end up marrying their boyfriends. As of now Angela is pregnant with Dustin's child and I plan on making it twins. The two girls are becoming friends again since there pretty much all the family they have left in the world.
BROKE: Brandi had a miscarage(accidental) and never had her third child. She succefuly taught little beau to walk and talk. Dustin is planning on moving in with Angela and Lilth to raise his unborn child. Brandi may end up marrying Darren or it might be some other random sim, I'm not sure yet.
Never played the Burbs or the Oldies and don't plan on playing them cause they bore me.

Happiness is a direction, not a place
Top Secret Researcher
#309 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 9:03 PM
What happened to my Pleasentview characters is, simply... nothing. I deleted the hood.
Bet you didn't see that coming

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Lab Assistant
#310 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 4:15 AM
Default ?
"DINA AND DON: http://i38.tinypic.com/1zwf29g.jpg
Cuuute :valentine" where did you get the hairs?
Test Subject
#311 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 9:23 AM
List Of Sims that i don't played :

Dreamer Household, Broke HouseHold, Burb, Oldie, and Goth.

What Happened to :

Pleasant : The twins goes to college, their parents are getting old, even Mary-Sue more older than her parents (Oldie). Daniel have 1 affair.She is Nina Sentinel (Caliente).

Caliente : Nina married to Daniel Sentinel (my own Sims) and have 3 child, 2 grand child. Dina married to Izhaq Jalfar (my own Arabic sims) and have three child and one grandchild. One of Dina child, Fransisco is adopted and have Michael Bachelor as his father. Fransisco was RESURRECT Michael Bachelor (Should i upload him or not?).

To Be Continued....

Anybody can create a mirrored armoire? Iwant to make it but so hard!!
Test Subject
#312 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
What did you do with Mortimer, Dina, Nina, Don, Darren, and the rest? Tell us every little detail of what happened with the Maxis premade characters in Pleasantview in your game.

Mortimer- Since Mortimer's relationship with Dina was so high, I decided to get them engaged and married. Through the whole relationship Mortimer was very good to Dina. Together they had twins (Mario and Maria) and another son (Antonio). Antonio wasn't born until after Mortimer had died.

Dina- I made Don and Dina get married. Their relationship didn't last too long! Don got Dina pregnant with their eldest son (Roberto), and Don stayed until Roberto was a toddler. Then, after divorcing Don, Dina remarried to Mortimer. They had a sucessful relationship, but while they were married I made sure to keep Don and Dina's relationship meter high so they could get back together later. Dina had 3 kids with Mortimer (Mario, Mario, and Antonio).
After Mario's death, Dina remarried Don and they had 2 more boys (Leo and ?). After some of their kids move out, they're going to have a new batch of kids. Her and Don are happily married (I changed Don's aspiration :P)

Don- Being the player that he is, he had a high relationship with about 5 women. Each night he would alternate who he slept with. With Dina he has 3 kids (1 from his first marrige and 2 from his second). With Dina's sister, Nina, he has a young daughter (Melanie), with Kaylynn he has a son (Ryder), and I think he also (?) has a child with Cassandra (who is now married to Darren). So, Melanie's stepmom is her Aunt Dina. (At the time this didn't occur to me)

Nina- Has daughter, Melanie, with Don. Is now having a romantic affair with Brandi, but I think I'm going to end that soon.

Darren- Dirk is still a teen. Darren is married to Cassandra and she is pregnant.

Brandi- Has three sons (one she was already pregnant with is Liam). Having a romance with Nina, but I'm going to make her a perfect match.
Test Subject
#313 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 11:40 PM
My Pleasantview is in a permanant cryogenic state. I really only use custom characters.
Scholar
#314 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 3:02 AM
ForeverCamp Pleasantview Update
LOL, wow, I'd forgotten about this thread. Well, a whole lot has happened in Pleasantview since the last time I was on here (in fact, I have a Generation 4 - I'm pretty darn proud of myself!)

The Brokes:
(Gen 1) Brandi recently passed away, after a long and fruitful life. She had six boys. She never did get a job to support them, so the boys sort of supported themselves as teens.

(Gen 2) Dustin and Angela had a total of... seven miscarriages, I think. Angela died at the second-last one, and was resurrected by Lucy. They've had four girls together - Rachel - adult, Leah - teen, Judith and Esther - both toddlers. Dustin is now an elder and retired, Angela is still an adult and working.

(Gen 2) Beau married local girl Shelby McClennan and has two children - Jasper and Rosalie.

(Gen 2) Skip is living with his girlfriend Gretchen and their Chihuahua Scout.

(Gen 2) Tuck got Allison Broke pregnant as teenagers. They married and now have three daughters: Afghana - teen, Jaysefine - child, Rhodey - infant.

(Gen 2) Kyle, one of the set of Broke twins fathered by Korey Jitsumakol, local academy headmaster, has recently married Jody Gonzaga, the mother of his son Callum, and now has a second son, Korydon.

(Gen 2) Matt, the last Broke son, is married to Tianna Burb after they found out she was pregnant. Their son Hurley is a toddler. Matt also cheated on Tianna during their dating years with her sister Carolyn, who also became pregnant.

(Gen 3) Michael, Dustin's half-alien son, is currently a junior at university. He's married to classmate Naenae Pearson and has two children, Killian and Xavier.

The Burbs:
(Gen 1) John and Jennifer have both passed away, leaving behind seven kids.

(Gen 2) Lucy married local Jerome Livingston. She had a fling with Neil Trimble after he was widowed, but later brought back Lilith and his two dead sons. Her twins Alexandra and Samuel - now teens - are actually Neil's, and her youngest, Delilah, is Jerome's and now a toddler.

(Gen 2) Allison married Tuck Broke as a teenager, her story is already up there.

(Gen 2) David went to university with his triplet brother. He married classmate Rose Macarevich and they recently had a baby, Brehanu.

(Gen 2) Thomas went to university with David. He's currently dating classmate Robin Lind.

(Gen 2) Carolyn, one of the second Burb triplet sets, had quadruplet sons by Matt Broke, her new brother-in-law. The boys - Jaden, Lukas, Pacey and Tavian - are now toddlers. They live with Alexander Lothario and his two half-alien children. Carolyn and Alex just married.

(Gen 2) Madeline, the second triplet daughter, married Thomas Fairchild. They have two children - Solstice, a toddler, and Canyon, an infant.

(Gen 2) Tianna, the youngest Burb, married Matt Broke. Her story is above.

The Calientes:
(Gen 1) Dina has passed away, leaving behind four sons, and Nina disappeared soon into the game, leaving behind a daughter.

(Gen 2) Fabrizio, now an adult, married local Solveig Kody. They have four children: Myron - child and Solveig's illegimate son from an affair, Sawyer - toddler, and Aurek and Kent - infants.

(Gen 2) Rafael, also adult, married local Rose Dai. He's been recently widowed with five children: Alyssa and Zachary - children, Ethan - toddler, and Sean and Jacob - infants.

(Gen 2) Giacomo, adult, is Dina's son by Don Lothario. He is currently guardian of his teenage brother, married to local Sophie Miguel, and recently had a baby girl - Sunday.

(Gen 2) Alessandro, teen, lives with Giacomo and Sophie. He's currently dating Afghana Broke.

(Gen 2) Nina's daughter Jody with Skylar Gonzaga has recently married Kyle Broke. Her story is above. Skylar later had two daughters from a second marriage, Chelsey and Sarah.

The Lothario-Langeraks:
(Gen 1) Don divorced Cassandra after a time, and not long ago married Kaylynn Langerak. He's currently an elder, and has a total of nine children to his name, not including Alexander's adoption.

(Gen 2) Kaylynn adopted Herb and Kaylynn Spitzig's orphaned twins, Herb and Ellen - they're now teens. Herb still lives at home, but Ellen recently moved out with her twin sons by Don, Devin and Ryan, because of the terror she holds for Don.

(Gen 2) Jessica, Tyler and Madison are Don and Kaylynn's children. Jess and Ty are children, and Maddy is a toddler.

The Lothario-Sartors:
(Gen 1) Cassandra remarried as an elder to local Chase Sartor. She and Don adopted Alexander after Mortimer's death, and had three children together.

(Gen 2) Caspian is now a junior in university, member of the Sim State Secret Society and married to co-member Christa Simpson. They've just had triplets - Benjamin, Elizabeth and Joseph.

(Gen 2) Tirian and Aravis are now teens, and still living at home with Chase and Cassandra.

The Lothario-Burbs:
(Gen 2) Alexander and Carolyn have recently married and merged their brood together - Alex's two half-alien children and Carolyn's illegitimate quadruplet sons.

(Gen 3) Navarrah Lothario is now a child, and Calocero is a toddler. The quads are also toddlers, as previously mentioned.

The Trimbles:
(Gen 2) Neil has recently died, leaving behind Lilith and their four children. Lilith is about to become an elder.

(Gen 3) Mitchell dropped out of university to marry his classmate Emmy Schell. They just had twins - Leverett and Vignette.

(Gen 3) Liam and Adam have both just grown into adults and moved out on their own. Melissa is now a teen.

(Gen 3) Lilith had a one-night stand with a coworker that resulted in a new daughter - Lindsay.

*deep breath* Wow. That was a long spiel. Summary of generations:

Gen 1 (starting heads of household)
Deceased: 11
Surviving: 2

Gen 2 (mixture of beginning household members and born-in-game)
Deceased: 1.
Elders: 1.
Adults: 14.
Young Adults: 3.
Teens: 9.
Children: 3.
Toddlers: 1.
Infants: 0.

Gen 3 (born-in-game)
Deceased: 0.
Elders: 0.
Adults: 4.
Young Adults: 1.
Teens: 5.
Children: 8.
Toddlers: 15.
Infants: 12.

Gen 4
Deceased: 0.
Elders: 0.
Adults: 0.
Young Adults: 0.
Teens: 0.
Children: 2.
Toddlers: 0.
Infants: 2.
Mad Poster
#315 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 3:57 PM
Just for kicks I made the Pleasant household into a complete train wreck.

Mary Sue got fired and caught Daniel kissing Kaylynn when she came home. This resulted in both of them going nuts and Kaylynn standing there making the "they're nuts" gesture. Mary Sue kept taking to panhandling, and she annoyed me so I used a cheat and killed her off with flies, whereupon Daniel married Kaylynn.

Soo....I invited Don Lothario over (guess where this is going) and had Angela influence him to talk to Kaylynn...while she and Daniel were in their room. Hilarity ensued.

Then...Lilith got busted while sneaking out, and after that she ran away.

Seeing Daniel with that mop was pretty pathetic....
Instructor
#316 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 10:13 PM
The Way Things Currently Are:

Goth
Cassandra was heartbroken when Don left her at the altar, and found solace in the arms of her best friend, Darren Dreamer. The next day (I play my sims as 1 Day= 1 Year's worth of aging, and seasons are all 6 days long) they married, and she moved in with him. Alexander, about half way through teenhood, is dating Lucy Burb, and doing very good in school. Then, Mortimer, who left the Calientes when he found out that they were interested in Don, put his energies back into Science, and perfected the formula for the elixir of life (I downloaded an extracted Castaway Stories Chalice of Life from MATY) as well as inventing the Ressurect-O-Nomitron. Now an adult again, he was surprised immensely when, on Thanksgiving, Bella showed up again, and now the two are preparing to enter the elder stage of life together.

Burb
The Burbs are in financial trouble, as John had to take out a loan he couldn't pay back in order to make room for the new baby, Bobby. And Jennifer's pregnant again. So there's another kid on the way.

Pleasant
Angela let Dustin knock her up, and she gave birth to their kid, Bridget. This ruined her dreams of going to L'Academie le Tour Culinary School and becoming a master chef. Lillith is waiting for Dirk Dreamer to hit 18 so they can get married, and has a job now in Law Enforcement. Mary-Sue caught Daniel cheating, but swallowed his story that "Kaylynn was all over him" and that it would never happen again. Kaylynn was fired, and Daniel aged to elder, and is still working to advance in his career. Mary-Sue is struggling to advance, and is starting to show signs of depression.

Broke
Brandi, while working as a blind date for sale (my sims version of a hooker) met Brandon Lillard, who she felt a connection with, and who soon became her boyfriend. She's carrying his kid. When he moved in, he turned out to be a rich general, and brough enough money to expand the trailer to a doublewide and send Dustin to college. He plans to marry Angela as soon as he gets out, and then continue his career as a criminal. Beau will soon be a teenager.

Dreamer
When Cassandra moved in, she adopted a cat, and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Iain. Dirk is dating Lillith, and doing well in school and in the medical career track. Darren is somehow juggling being attendant to his new wife, and painting, but he's starting to show signs of wear and tear.

Lothario
Don, still a Doctor, is going strong. He's dating Kaylynn, both Calientes, and a townie girl, all at once. But the winds of fate are shifting, and his luck may just run out.

Caliente
Both Calientes are dating sims other than Don. They're rich, because Dina did manage to get a sizable chunk of Mortimer's dough. Not much is happening there right now, which is why I have to kick myself to play them.

Oldie
The Oldies were one of my favorites. They were a romantic, sentimental old couple, who always had the best decorations come holiday-time. They were the nicest people, and very understanding. When Angela got pregnant, they were giving advice and comfort while Daniel and Mary-Sue just yelled. When Daniel would beat Lillith in a drunken rage, she could always go see her grandparents for comfort.
Herb Oldie|Coral Oldie
1953-2009|1957-2010
May They Rest in Peace
Meet Me In My Next Life
#317 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:05 AM
Pleasantview is one of my most favorite community here is how I been playing it in my game.

Don Lothhario: ( My most favorite sims )
A. I broke Don up with Cassandra, I change Don to a "Family" sims, after letting him get all his oats out of his system with the ladies as a romance sims. I created a real pretty sims that would work with Don turn on, move them both into a starter house.

B. I build up their careers Don is at the top of his medical career and his lady Rosa is at the top of her business career they are both "Platinum" Now married with twins boy and girl the boy name is "Donnie" and the girl name is "Donarosa". Don and his family is SUPER RICH and live in a Castle by the sea since a mansion was not good enough for them lol. Don and his wife Rosa both drive a "Lamborghini" yellow & Red.

Old Goth Mortimer:
A. I got him back with the "REAL BELLA" they are married with two kids a boy and girl, Bella is at the top of her career as a Celebrity Chef ( she seem to like to cook so I place her in that career. ) I did a makeover on the Goth house got rid of the graveyard made a community graveyard and move his dead family members there.
Goth and Bella are happy and living well money is no problem, Bella is "Platinum."

Cassandra after breaking up with Don was so hurt, I gave her a bit of a makeover change her hair a bit added a soft lipstick & better glasses and clothes. She is now married to Darren with one child a beautiful little girl. They live in a pretty house with all the works in it right next door to her father Mortimer. They are both happy, doing good in their careers.

Alexander, still live with his father he is really good in private school and will soon be off to college.

The Dreamers: Darren very happy married to Cassandra, with one child by her he is in the Journalism career at the top he and Cassandra are both " Platinum."
Dirk Dreamer doing well in school ready for college and love his new little sister.

The Pleasants: Daniel still playing around, Mary Sue I gave her a makeover new clothes, bit change of her hair and added a bit of soft lipstick to her face. Mary is in the Politics career while her no good husband lol Daniel is still in the Athletic career.
Their two daughters Angela & Lilith are still fighting like cats and dogs and cutting classes in school. The whole family need a family counsel. Mary Sue Parents the "Oldies" are still in the family bin do not know yet if I will move them in or get their own place. I added extra rooms to the Pleasant house in case I do.

The Brokes: Brandi I made her lazy butt get a job, and her son Dustin clean his act up, he ready for college and right now work a job NOT in crimes. I made Brandi a new cute house so that her and all those boys can have a better home with more rooms. Brandi is in the Culinary career and is doing very well. Her other two boys are doing very well in school and no longer fight each other. Brandi met "Gilbert Jacquet" from "Bluewater Village" community they are now in love and engaged. Problem is his mother Denise comes with the package. hahahaa ( That life ) lol

The Caliente Sister Dina and Nina: I never really care for them that much because all they wanted was a sims with "Money" I created two brothers just for them ( Special ) and I made the brothers "UGLY" and then I move them in. They all have their own places with each brother I made both Dina and Nina get a real job. They are both in the Gamer Career the two brother are in the Law career they are both lawyer right now and are both smart. I guess if you do not have looks you need brains lol to my surprise Dina and Nina are both in love Nina is engaged to one brother, while Dina want to be engaged, only time will tell.

The Burbs: I forgot all about them they are still in the family bin, I really like that family and have played them before I "Must" get them out of the bin into a nice home.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#318 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:27 AM
I've been playing Pleasantview in the megahood for a while now, and I'm enjoying it so far!

Lothario: Don made Cassie, Nina, Dina and Kaylynn pregnant. Yup, all of them. But Don had always wondered what happened to Bella at the night of her disappearance, so he tried stargazing. He got abducted, and he's got a super cute alien son called Tomas.

Caliente: Dina moved into the Goth house, so she is getting closer to getting her gold-digger dream, but she is underestimating how smart old Morty is.. As for Nina, she and Julien Cooke found love in each other and have moved in together in the Caliente house.

Goth: I haven't played them a full round, so not much has happened. Morty moved in Dina and proposed to her, but he secretly knows her plan. After Cassie had seen Don cheating, she broke the engagement off the second before the wedding ceremony. She later moved in with Darren.

Pleasant: Mary-Sue saw Daniel cheating, and they divorced. Daniel moved out with Kaylynn into a condo. Mary-Sue had gotten pregnant with her and Daniels third child before they divorced. She had a son named Nathaniel. The twins are not enemies anymore, but not exactly friends.

Langerak: Kaylynn and Daniel moved into a condo together, but when Kaylynn gave birth to Don's child, Daniel saw that it wasn't his because of the tan skintone. He moved out, not knowing that he had made Kaylynn pregnant. Poor Kaylynn, stuck with a toddler and a baby alone.. At the moment, Daniel lives in a trailer, and he doesn't have a great deal of money since he got fired recently.

Broke: Brandi gave birth to a daughter, Samantha, and fell in love with Cyd Roseland. She is currently pregnant again with his child. Cyd and Dustin are good friends, since they both work in the Criminal career track. Also, Beau grew up to a child.

Burb: Haven't played them yet, but I will soon!

Oldie: Haven't played them either yet. I hate to say it, but I might just kill them off. They are very boring, and I don't know what to do with them.
Mad Poster
#319 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:41 AM
Suggestion: If you are able, move the Oldies in with Mary-Sue or whoever. When they die, it's life insurance money.
Test Subject
#320 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
Suggestion: If you are able, move the Oldies in with Mary-Sue or whoever. When they die, it's life insurance money.

Someone else also suggested that, and I think I'll do it after the twins go to college.
Mad Poster
#321 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 6:09 PM
I'm playing the Broke family (and very likely Pleasant because of the Dustin/Angela relationship) in Pleasantview. Just started.

I created a super-rich Sim (gave him 9,000,000 Simoleons via cheat) who feels sorry for Brandi, so as soon as I got them "synchronized" I had him invite her and her boys to move in. When you first start, Richard Richmond (that's the name--and Richmond was the name of a great-grandparent) is 29 days from being an Elder, and Brandi 22. So I used that "extra" week to build up the friendship. (If that didn't work out, I was just going to put the Broke family into the Sim Bin and then move them into the Richmond house from there.)

I had him move into the three-story house next door to the Pleasants, I belive it's 230 Wright Way or something. There was the other mansion I kind of liked, but didn't like the floor plan.

If you go to the house on Wright Way and look--I made the room adjacent to the kitchen into a bedroom for Brandi and the baby. The second floor is the boys' floor, and it has a TV, games, toys, all sorts of fun stuff, and since I have Teen Stuff, I did Dustin's and Beau's rooms in Surfer, using different colors--Beau got brown, and Dustin blue. The third floor has Richard's bedroom and another bedroom--and as soon as he and Brandi fall in love and marry, she'll be joining him.

The room adjacent to the kitchen can be the parents' room/nursery. That way my Sims don't have to walk a mile to get a bottle for the baby.

I'll have Richard and Brandi fall in love and get married after the baby's birth, so the baby will carry the Broke name. One time I did a similar scenario, they married while she was still pregnant, and the baby wound up with his stepfather's name...though in the family tree it shows that Skip Broke is the father. (Interestingly enough I was adopted by my own stepfather and had his name.)

I'll straighten Dustin out and have him go to college. Angela is college-bound, Lilith, I'm not sure. Probably.

I have to feel sorry for Lilith, though. According to the twins' memories, the parents took the time to teach Angela potty training, walking, and talking--but not Lilith, who's always grown up badly. Seems like poor Lilith was neglected. Talk about your identical opposites, though.

I'm not playing the Goths, the Caliente sisters, or Don Lothario, though. Goth is too much like the Addams Family of Pleasantview (and Alexander looks waaayyy too much like Harry Potter). Just the Pleasants, the Brokes, and the Richmonds.

Hm. Perhaps I'll have Mary-Sue catch Daniel in the act, and she can take the girls and move in with her parents, the Oldies. Or kick Daniel out and have her parents move in, something. Maybe Lilith can toss a few drinks at Kaylynn....
Mad Poster
#322 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 8:25 PM
Okay...update:

Kaylynn came over, so she and Daniel were hanging out. Mary-Sue got demoted, so she came home early...and caught Daniel and Kaylynn on the couch. She attacked Kaylynn but got her butt beat, whereupon she shooed Kaylynn out the door.

Daniel tried Holding Hands with Mary-Sue but she was having none of it. She broke up with him, which made poor Angela start to cry.

(For the record, Mary-Sue annoys me. From what I gather, she's too busy trying to make money and everything to give Daniel attention. Not that he's completely innocent...after all he's a Romance Sim, so he's more likely to give into temptation.)
Scholar
#323 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 8:47 PM
I like living under the assumption that not all romance sims are looking for endless woohoo, they just want love sometimes.
Mad Poster
#324 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:00 PM
Mary-Sue Pleasant strikes me as a kind of a cold woman, really. Not to mention that in my opinion, she isn't all that attractive.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#325 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zepp
I've been playing Pleasantview in the megahood for a while now, and I'm enjoying it so far!

Oldie: Haven't played them either yet. I hate to say it, but I might just kill them off. They are very boring, and I don't know what to do with them.

"Zepp" I have played the oldies in the past ( right now they are still in the family bin ) But when I did play them I move them in with the Pleasant, I found out with the grandparents being in the household it cool Daniel down from playing around too much it made him and Mary Sue get closer. Plus those twins stop acting up and started going to school and getting good grades, The grandparent also stop them from fighting all the time.

Now the grandmom she was good with painting art and started selling her painting for BIG BUCK $$$ and the granddad got into writing novel He had two BIG BOOK sells $$$. When I was playing I did a makeover on the house to add more rooms, before I move them in so it would be lots of space for all of them I add an extra bathroom and bedroom to the house it work out fine , doing that time I played them. Maybe I will do it again not sure.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Page 13 of 29