Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#401 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 2:04 PM
where did you download the ACR? (its the hack which enables your sims to make their own decisions wether or not to whoohoo or try for babies right?) I've been looking for that one but i didn't know what it was called..

Pity you killed Lilith though, I like her and she and Dirk have amazingly handome children!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#402 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Suzanne239
where did you download the ACR? (its the hack which enables your sims to make their own decisions wether or not to whoohoo or try for babies right?) I've been looking for that one but i didn't know what it was called..

Pity you killed Lilith though, I like her and she and Dirk have amazingly handome children!
You can find the ACR (and yes, you're remembering what it does correctly) here: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php
Lab Assistant
#403 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 10:33 PM
I've been playing with it for some time and it's awesome!! The Burbs have been making out ALL the time for three days in a row at the most awkward places and moments, it was hilarious!! Anyway, Jennifer is now expecting their second child, with Lucy already almost grown up (which was my whole point of playing the Burbs anyway, there's way too many guys in my game now!)
Field Researcher
#404 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 5:50 AM
I've been playing with it for some time and it's awesome!! The Burbs have been making out ALL the time for three days in a row at the most awkward places and moments, it was hilarious!!
Funnily enough, they've been doing the same thing in my game. The other day they did the couch WooHoo in the living room....and didn't bother to wait for their kids (including Lucy, who had just graduated from college and moved back home temporarily) to leave the room first! Not only that, but they did it stark naked, and of course the couch doesn't have any covers.

So their two youngest daughters (who are still children) got quite the up-close and personal lesson in sex education!
Lab Assistant
#405 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 12:28 PM
I've never actually used ACR before but I think I might try it Is it possible to turn it off without taking it out of the downloads folder though?

"When darkness falls hope is a concept broken with suffering."
Forum Resident
#406 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aserette
I've never actually used ACR before but I think I might try it Is it possible to turn it off without taking it out of the downloads folder though?

Yes, you can disable autonomy from it in the game.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Lab Assistant
#407 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maranatah
Yes, you can disable autonomy from it in the game.

Awesome thanks I'm going to give it a try!

"When darkness falls hope is a concept broken with suffering."
Test Subject
#408 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 5:27 AM
Mary-Sue got struck by lightning, then Daniel did wohoo with Angela!

Lilith found out, got discusted and moved in with the Oldies; after spending a while in private school, she and dirk went to college where they got engaged
Test Subject
#409 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 1:32 AM
Pleasants
Mary Sue caught Daniel cheating and they got divorced. Daniel moved into a new house with his new fiance, Kaylynn. Then Mary Sue's estranged, biological sister from China, Mingmei, moved in with her and the girls. Angela got very intesered in Chinese culture and started wearing her hair differently and bought a kimono, like Mingmei's. This upset Lilith a lot because she didn't consider Ming to be her real aunt, but Angela did. She went on a wild streak and started sleeping with random guys. She got pregnant by a CAS teen named Lucien and had twins named Lucas and Rayleigh. But she had to put them up for adoption, though.
Daniel and Kaylynn went out to dinner, and while she was in the bathroom, Kaylynn started flirting with another man and Daniel dumped her right then.
Angela and Lilith went off the college and Mary Sue got very wrapped up in her career (as always), so Mingmei became lonely and got a job. She met a man at her job and fell in love with him in one day. Since Kaylynn moved out to be with Don, Daniel offered the house to Mingmei. She accepted. Daniel missed Mary Sue so he came back to her house and begged her to take him back. She did so and they re-married. Mingmei and Mitch Jackobsons got married, too, when she was about 8 months pregnant with their daughter, Mai!
Daniel and Mary Sue moved in with Mingmei and Mitch to save money. (And I accidently borked their house, somehow.) Their baby was taken away by the social worker. (I forgot to press pause and then accidently saved.) Daniel and Mary Sue decided to adopt another child to help Ming and Mitch with their depression. They adopted a toddler named Kimberly.
Angela, Lilith, and two CAS Young Adults, Tommie Love and Colin Bruer got a house together at college. Tommie and Angela started dating and so did Lilith and Colin. Then Colin suddenly had a change of heart and started dating Ginger Newson (who moved in later). They got engaged and had a son while in school, Gabriel. Upon graduating, Angela and Tommie moved into a house and Angela got pregnant. They got engaged and later married and had twin daughters, Serafina and Caroline. They later had a son, Dylan.
Lilith moved in with her grandparents, The Oldies, and when they died she got their house and moved Dirk in when they married. She and Dirk had a daughter named Colbie, but divorced before she was a toddler. Lilith then got back together with Colin (he had long since dumped Ginger) and they married on Colbie's birthday (when she bacame a kid). They now have a toddler son named Sam. Mary Sue and Daniel died while living with Mary's sister and their daughter, Kimberly, is a teen and still lives with her aunt and uncle.

Burbs
After trying for a long time, Jennifer and John thought they couldn't have anymore children, so they adopted a toddler, Elle. Then, miraculously, Jennifer got pregnant! Lucy became a teen and Elle became a child. Lucy started dating Orlando Centowski and she became pregnant (thanks, inteenimater!). Her mother gave birth to twins, Miranda and Johnnie Burb. Orlando never came to see Lucy while she was pregnant, but came to see their son after he was born. They named him Aiden. John and Jennifer moved to a new house and let Lucy go to college while they took care of four young children. While in college, Lucy started dating Beau Broke and they got engaged, but then she got back in contact with Orlando and Beau dumped her and moved into the Frat House. Lucy wants to see if she and Orlando can be a family again for Aiden.
Brokes
With a third child on the way and no job, Brandi wanted to get married so that her family could have a better life. After her third son, Nathan was born she got a job in the Education Track. She also started a relationship with Don Lothario, but he only wanted her for,um, you know. He moved in with her (Kaylynn died from pregnancy) but he never stopped his womanizing ways with other women in Brandi's bed! She made him move out and soon discovered she was pregnant again. She invited over the Headmaster of the Private School, Vince Walter, and they quickly fell for each other. (But the kids still didn't get into private school, what gives?) They moved into a new house and Abigail was born. Vince loves her as his own daughter, though. And then they had another son. (Whose name escapes me at the time) Tragically, Brandi's third son, Nathan, died in an outdoor fire.
Dustin and Dirk roomed together in college in the dorms and Dustin fell for a girl named Carol Ann Tangelo (I created her) a former teen model and orphan. They're engaged but not married yet, as Dustin is graduated and Carol Ann has a semester left of college.
Dreamer
Darren loved Cassandra and was always there for her. When Don left her at the altar Cassandra ran straight into Darren's arms. They married and Cassie became pregnant. But, she died soon after. (That ALWAYS happens to me for some reason). Darren was depressed for a while but got over it when he met Christa. (Some Townie in the Athletic Career) They are now married and trying to get pregnant. Darren is now an elder. Dirk went to college and then married and divorced, Lilith. He nows lives with a woman named Janet and her newborn daughter (not his), Janie.
Caliente
When Kaylynn moved out of the home that the Caliente sisters shared with her the twins went their seperate ways.
Nina got pregnant by that Jacquet guy (who owns the bakery) and they are engaged. They had a son named River and after that twin sons, Jason and Mason.
Dina married Mortimer and had a son named Cameron. She then divorced Mortimer for all his money but realized she would only get the house! His twins, Meredith and Martin were born the day after Mortimer died. She has married two more times and all her kids are teens.
Goth
Cassandra got left at the altar by Don, so she moved out and married Darren. Mortimer married Dina and died soon after. Alexander became a teen and helped take care of Dina's kids. He also had an affair with her (twice!) but they never speak of it. He is in college with his high school sweetheart, Aquanetta (I made her). One of Dina's twins, Meredith, is like a little mini Dina! She even wants to be a doctor just like Dina is!
Lothario
Don left Cassandra at the altar and got engaged to Kaylynn. After she died, he pursued a relationship with Brandi but still managed to fulfill his lifetime want of woohooing 20 sims while he lived with her! He eventually settled down for good, (well, for now!) with Pamela Philippine. She gave up her witch powers so that he would marry her and, lucky him, she was a babe! They adopted Gabriella Newson. Don also has two illegitimate children, Abigail Walter (by Brandi) and Lucretia Jefferson (by Aquanetta's mom).

I think that's all of them! Pleasantview is the neighborhood I play the most! It's my favorite one with so many possibilities. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#410 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:02 AM
Default Fresh, new start! What did you do to Pleasantview's premades?
So after my game decided to stop working I had to reinstall it, but I only installed the base game. It brought back so many memories and so to relive them Ive decided to redo them! I always have loved Pleasantview and the Sims in it so Ive decided that Im going to play each family for a week at a time (well the ones I care the most about atleast). So far I have a good start:

Goths- Cassandra was left at the altar by Don, on the same night Mortimer married Dina. Cassandra apparently doesnt like her because she has a -80 relationship with Dina :/ . So Cassandra just cries and mopes around the house all day and likes to chat with Mary-Sue and Darren (Who I hope to later get her married to). Im pretty sure AMortimer pees 10 times a day and Dina just does whatever Dina likes to do. Alexander is, well.... hes Alexander.

Lothario- So I had Don woohoo with Dina, Nina, and Kaylynn. All in the same day while they were all atleast near if not in the house. Dont know how he didnt get caught cheating haha... well its not technically cheating if hes not engaged to Cassandra anymore right? Maybe just an affair

Dreamer- Had Darren try to impress Cassandra and build their relationship. Darren also paid all of his bills by painting. Dirk got a part-time job in buissness and has Lillith come over almost every night.

Broke- Nothing too special here, just had Beau be taught to walk and talk and grow up and Dustin kissed Angela (Is that her name?)

Pleasant- Mary-Sue came home and caught Daniel kissing the maid, they broke up and Angela turned to Dustin for emotional support. Lillith- well shes Lillith.

What did you do with your Pleasantview premades??? (As you might be able to tell the Goths are my favorite! Whos ur fav?
Theorist
#411 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:16 AM
Oh god I have way too many weird stories! I <3 Pleasantview (The Calientes... best characters ever!)

Kayylyn as a secret kleptomaniac maid who also beat's her victims.

The Hotshot Herb Oldie ready to hit the town after Coral died from unfortunate causes.

The evil witch Cassandra Goth

I think the Calientes have had a baby with every man in town... (cause they're aliens trying to establish a population!)

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
#412 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:35 AM
hahahaha How did you get that first picture? Certainly she didnt just go up to Brandi and start dusting her! I like the Calientes too, theyre very sly and manipulatuve! My plans for them is after Morty dies, Dina takes the money she inherites and moves back in with Dina. Is it possible for woman to become pregnant with alien babies? If so then I want them to raise an alien baby. Arnt they already genetically part-alien?
Lab Assistant
#413 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 4:41 PM
Caliente and Lothario families: I moved the Calientes out to the family bin. Cassandra broke her engagement to Don after he cheated on her. Don's microwave caught fire & while he was at work, half the first floor of his house was destroyed. He'll need to spend the next couple of days cleaning & remodeling.

Dreamer, Broke, and Goth families: Brandi had a little boy named Brian who was born around the same time that Beau aged up to a child. She went on a date with a new character I made, but no sparks flew. She and Darren Dreamer had three lightning bolts for each other, but kept turning down each other's invitations. Finally Brandi started dating Mortimer Goth & married him, not so much for the money, although it doesn't hurt, but to be able to have more children.

Darren married Cassandra Goth & they had a little girl, Danielle. Dustin Broke & Dirk Dreamer live in the same dorm at La Fiesta Tech & are probably going to rent a house together.
Scholar
#414 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 10:09 AM
I'm running a legacy in Pleasantview, so I haven't really had a chance to play with the playables since my legacy house is marrying in townies.

But, as for some of the iconic townies...

The legacy founder married none other than the infamous Goopy GilsCarbo and spawned three Gooplets. The second gen heiress -- his daughter -- ended up being entirely too awesome and I'm going to miss her when she gets handed her tasty tiki drink.

And Meadow Thayer -- who's engaged to the gen three spare -- is an absolute dagnasty evil witch. She's incredibly fun to play that way, and she seems to enjoy befriending dormies just so she can suction out their sweet skillpoints with the simvac. I look forward to her graduation, where she can continue her machinations and become the spellcasting Criminal Mastermind she's truly destined to be (while her husband-to-be lives in blissful ignorance).
Lab Assistant
#415 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 9:22 AM
I decided to download a version of Pleasantview for the Sims 3 and it's been so good getting requainted with all the families. At the moment I've played all the families but the Langerak family most extensively. I always envisioned Kaylynn as a hopeless romantic that just wanted to settle down, so I had her attempt to snare Daniel Pleasant by 'accidently' falling pregnant with his child. Unfortunately this just scared him off, he gave her some money to buy herself a house -read as hush money- and Kaylynn was left alone. She had a baby boy that looked the spit of Daniel, called Kevin, and then she proceeded to trap Don in the same way. The cycle repeated. He asked her to keep quiet about the twin girls she had on the way and he'd funnel her some money. Kaylynn hated it but didn't really have much of an option with 3 children and a low level job in the culinary field.

Not coping well she decided to ask her boss and best friend, Maria Jones, to move in so she could get some help. Maria agreed but it was a decision Kaylynn would soon live to regret! Maria was a party animal and constantly brought random guys back to the house after wild nights out. One time she brought a man named Fred Carlton round, he decided one night stands weren't his thing and decided to leave. He bumped into Kaylynn in the kitchen and they talked and flirted (autonomously!) and by the end of the night they had shared a kiss and fell in love. Maria was not pleased so declared Kaylynn an enemy and moved out. Fred moved in and that's when I found out he was married with three children - whoops. Kaylynn fell pregnant (AGAIN) but in a cruel twist of fate Fred autonomously kissed Maria in front of Kaylynn so Kaylynn kicked him out.

Kaylynn's eldest 3 kids Kevin and the twins - Rhiannon and Katy - were all children at this point, her fourth, Raven, was born and life was a tad hectic so I went to play the Pleasants for a bit so the children would age up to teenagers without me playing (got to love story progression). When I came back to the family Kaylynn had fallen back in love with Fred and he'd moved back in (leaving Maria and a son he'd had with her! Geez this man likes to spread his seed!). When I checked the family tree there was a new baby on there called Kerry that Kaylynn and Fred had apparently had while I was away but the baby was no where to be found so that's an ongoing mystery at the moment!

I'll update with the other families soon
Lab Assistant
#416 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 10:16 AM
I'll share my long time stories from Pleasantview. (I only have TS3 on this compy because my TS2 CD Cases and EP Cases are back in the Philippines )

The Pleasants went on fine, Mary-Sue and Daniel fixed their Marriage. Daniel stopped seeing Kaylynn. Lilith became better and better at school, but she still kept her old looks - that is, until she became a Teen Witch!

Angela sort of... took her sister's place a misfit and started doing bad things (you don't want to know ).

The Caliente Sisters sort of grew apart, and became enemies. Nina quit her old ways and became a knowledge Sim. Dina sort of fell apart after Mortimer realized she only likes him for his money.

Dustin dumped Angela and went out with my simself (who is BFF with Lilith and another enemy of Angela). Beau grew up into a child.

Dirk wasn't interested in Lilith anymore, and he hit it off with Angela before he started acting gay.

So poor Angie's been thrown out of the house once she realized she was pregnant and she currently lives with the Oldies, who are striving hard to change her bad ways.
Lab Assistant
#417 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 4:36 PM Last edited by chronicboredom : 30th Apr 2011 at 9:36 PM.
The Burbs have had much less of an exciting life than Kaylynn and her tribe! John wanted to see five children grow to be teenagers (doesn't seem to care much about what happens after that lol). So that's the aim. Jennifer first had a boy, Stefan, followed straight by twins, Jessica and Paul. They are currently trying for their fifth, hoping it's a girl so she can share a bedroom with Jessica after Lucy has moved out. The house is getting very cramped now! Jennifer is at the front end of the Journalism career (obviously not getting anywhere due to pretty much being constantly pregnant!), while John is an aspiring sports man, midway through his career path.

Lucy is a teenager now, she is seeing Beau Broke but they don't seem that interested in each other to be honest so I'll see what story progression does for them both before I marry her off to him! She's obsessed with writing and art so I think she will end up being an author. The other kids are all toddler and below so no idea what will come of their lives just yet!

The Broke's haven't made much progress. Brandi gave birth to Brody, Beau aged up well and started dating Lucy Burb. Dustin continued seeing Angela and moved in with her when they aged up to adults so he is now living at the Pleasant house. Brandi married General Buzz Grunt when Beau and Brody had both grown to teenagers. Buzz's sons Tank and Ripp were adults but had yet to find girlfriends, Buck had died the day he turned into a teenager after a kitchen fire swarmed the whole house while everyone else was at work.

Pleasant's and the Oldie's I moved Lilith out to live with her grandparents and she moved Dirk in there too. They both got good grades but Lilith got pregnant while I wasn't playing, she ended up juggling school with her daughter Emma. Coral had a job at the local business offices but was offered £7000 to take the fall for a mistake her boss, Dina Caliente, made. She accepted but funneled the money into funds she had been saving up to buy into the business. She did and had the last laugh by personally firing Dina! She then spent her last years after Herb's death looking after Emma while Lilith and Dirk finished schooling, she died just as they grew into adults. Mary-Sue never found out about Daniel's affair, after his illegitimate son Kevin was born he ceased contact with Kaylynn and concentrated solely on Mary-Sue and Angela. Angela recently got engaged to Dustin Broke and he moved into the Pleasant home with her.

The Caliente's are always full of drama. Nina isn't as bad as her sister, although she was a romance sim I always saw her and Don as solemates so I had her kiss Don at his wedding to Cassandra so that Cassandra wouldn't go through with the wedding. Don was angry at first but realised he did love Nina so they moved in to Don's condo together and had a daughter. Nina is a journalist and Don is a trauma surgeon so they are quite well off. As for Dina, she married Mortimer and he moved in with Alex. She got a job in the business track and it wasn't long before she was sleeping with her boss to get promotions. She fell pregnant and didn't know who was the father. It turned out her boss was. She confessed to Mortimer and he suprised her by forgiving her, saying he admired her ambition but he wanted to have a child with her before he died. She agreed and they ended up having twins, a boy and a girl.
Lab Assistant
#418 Old 4th May 2011 at 11:16 AM
I actually re-discovered the game while I started to play the original families for the first time. Here's how they all ended up:

Broke/Dreamer family
Brandi maried with Darren Dreamer right away, even though Darren was still in love with Cassandra Goth (standard when you open the game). I moved them all into the Dreamer's tiny house, which became even more crowded when Brandi had her third child. Darren and Brandi also had a child together, a boy which I named Mick.
Dirk Dreamer married his teenage love Lilith Pleasant and together they had a son. At one point I had eight sims in the house so I totally rebuilt it, it looks amazing but still in the style of the old wooden house!

Dustin Broke moved out and married Cassandra Goth, and actually caused the whole family to hate him because Darren was STILL in love with Cassandra (lol I totally forgot!). The wedding party turned out into a big drama with a lot of bitch-slapping going on. Now Dustin is everyone's enemy, for absolutely no reason. Never thought this would happen!

Goth family
Cassandra married Dustin Broke, they now have a son of which I forgot the name and Cassandra is pregnant with the second child. Mortimer died of old age, actually right DURING the wedding, I already had enough drama going on!! OMG he couldn't have picked a better timing! Too bad I didn't take a picture, it was hilarious!

I killed Alexander Goth as soon as he became a teen, because I didn't like him. I made him very hungry, then do some completely pointless gardening in the dead of night and finally he got scared to death by the ghost of... Mortimer! I had so much fun with this family! Now Alexander is the most annoying ghost of them all, he even manages to get into the house and go upstairs..

Pleasant family
Mary-Sue and Daniel fixed their marriage and are now two happy but boring oldies. About to die soon. Angela stayed in her parent's house and is now running her own flower-shop.
I can't get her married because none of the other male sims in the neighbourhood likes her! Only Dustin does, I made him sleep with Angela once and she became pregnant right away. So now she's about to become a single mom, and she's really pissed that Dustin is happily married with Cassandra Goth!

I like playing with these families, there´s always something unexpected going on and you can make countless of possibilities. It´s nice to read other stories as well for inspiration.

Ok, now my whole neighbourhood consists of some weird mix of half-siblings, half-cousings and steph-(grand)parents/kids... Just because two sims (Dustin and Angela) had children with two partners from different families, I should have thought of that before! My first 'goal' was to continue on as long as possible finding partners only within the default families, it took only one generation for everyone to be family of each other.. damnit! Another downside of doing this is that every new-born kid is now black-or brown-haired, which is really really boring..
Lab Assistant
#419 Old 4th May 2011 at 11:48 AM
An update on my Langerak family. Kaylynn and Fred sort of lived happily ever after once he moved back in. She was substantially older than him, becoming an elder while he just became an adult but it didn't phase them as they were in love. Kevin told Kaylynn he was gay and began dating Brody Broke. Rhiannon turned into a major brat, I left the game alone for about 10 minutes and there had mutual hatred between her and everyone so I decided to kick her out and let her find her own way in life (I can't be doing with fighting all the time!). Raven was a genius, she aced school and quickly built up loads of skills by herself.

Kevin aged up to an adult before Brody so he cooled their relationship off for a bit and concentrated on his career as a policeman. Katy aged up and joined the acting career, she's been dating lots of different men lately but she always finds somebody new to play with before she settles down! She enjoys the perks of being a 4 star celeb at the moment. Kaylynn passed away while Raven was still a teenager, Fred proceeded to move out and he never spoke to any of the kids again unfortunately. Raven began a relationship with Kevin's boss (who just happened to be a vampire!) when Kevin invited him around one night, then Kevin got 2 consecutive promotions and a raise - conincidence? lol :D. As soon as Raven aged up he decided to become a human again for her, then they got engaged, married, moved out and had a child.

Brody finally aged up to an adult so Kevin invited him around and they whohoo'ed but the option to go steady wasn't there. Kevin asked him to move in and then discovered Brody was in a relationship with none other than Kevin and Katy's wayward sister Rhiannon! I had him break it off and date Kevin instead, resulting in Rhiannon hating the family even more. Multiple fights occured when Rhiannon was there so I had to ask her to leave! She hasn't been seen or heard of since and has actually disappeared from the family tree so I don't know what's up with that? I like to think she officially changed her name and left town to get away from her family. The household now consists of a married Kevin and Brody Broke-Pleasant, with Katy rooming with them until she finally finds somebody to settle down with. Brody became a self employed writer while Kevin and Katy continued in their career tracks. As far as I know Raven is happily married still and hasn't had anymore children than her first son Harold.

Kaylynn is buried under a tree in the back garden, I almost always find Kevin mourning by the grave. They were so close. Kevin never met his father Daniel Pleasant, he passed away before Kaylynn (so did Mary-Sue). Due to Brody's brother Dustin been married to Angela Pleasant, Kevin now has a good relationship with his half sisters Angela Broke and Lilith Dreamer which is sweet. Katy's father Don Lothario is actually still alive (I don't know how as he was always older than Kaylynn!) she has never met him but she is an enemy to his daughter Lydia (whose mother is Nina Caliente) and Katy proceeded to steal Lydia's boyfriend Brice from her. Katy got pregnant by Brice then dumped him (such a class act!) and that is where the household is at now!
Test Subject
#420 Old 29th May 2011 at 4:51 PM
Default The Calientes (featuring the Brokes, Lothario and Langerak)
Whenever I reinstall TS2, I go straight to 170 Main Street to play with the lives of the Caliente twins.

Dina is historically my favourite, because her character history is so rich - lousy with things to mess around with.

The usual course of action is: get Dina & Mortimer married, they have children and he dies. Nina moves out and continues her relationship with Don.

This time around, I've been playing for nearly five years. So a lot has happened.

Dina & Mortimer had a son called Reuben, who never knew his Dad but had an excellent relationship with his mother and, despite Dina & Nina drifting apart, managed to stay close to his Aunt after her move to Bluewater Village.

He grew up well and ended up marrying his mother's best friend, Brandi Broke. The pair now have five children and ideally want a full alphabet's worth (Brandi's children, altogether are: Adam, Beau, Charlie, Dustin, Elliot, Frances, George and Helen - Adam is the result of Brandi's start-of-game pregnancy by Skip).

Dina concentrated on her career and before long became Chief of Staff. She had a few relationships along the way, none particularly serious, although she did fall pregnant with twin sons from her brief fling with dancer Paul Tsang. She named them Hayden and Cosmo.

When Hayden & Cosmo were in their teens, Dina met the actor Shea Johnston and fell irrevocably in love. After a while, they moved into a big house on the edge of Pleasantview to set up home. They married, and soon welcomed a daughter - Amelia Caliente. To celebrate, Shea bought a restaurant Downtown which seems to be doing quite well. Not long afterwards, the twins left for Sim State. They look very like their mother & Aunt - one blonde, one redhead.

Speaking of Aunt Nina, she ran a very successful and very eccentric home business in Bluewater Village before growing unavoidably homesick for Pleasantview. She moved back to an apartment by the coast, got a room-mate and started dating Don Lothario again. Their on-again-off-again relationship is one of my favourite threads in Pleasantview. They've been through a lot, and been around a lot, but they keep going back to one another. They eventually moved in together, first to Don's bachelor pad, then on the birth of their accidental daughter, Scarlet, they used Nina's money from her Athletic career to buy a huge house... which just so happens to be next-door to Dina's new family home.

After a while, things got a little too peachy for Don, who started picking fights with Nina during her second pregnancy. He left, moving in to his old bachelor pad again, and Nina continued bringing up Scarlet to the best of her ability (you can kind of guess what that means, really).

While away from Nina, Don allowed a down-on-her-luck Kaylynn Langerak to move in with him "until she got sorted" ... unfortunately, that set-up resulted in her pregnancy. Thus, Don kicked her out and, spooked, started building bridges back to his old life with Nina and Scarlet.

Kaylynn, meanwhile, was forced to move to a hostel in the middle of the busiest, scariest part of Downtown. Her son, named Blake, is now a toddler. (I haven't played out Nina to meet her second child, yet.)

Dina & Shea are very happy, however. They recently welcomed their first son together, Jabez Caliente, and have bought Amelia a kitten, named Sequin, for her ninth birthday.

Call me Mal.
Lab Assistant
#421 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 6:59 AM
Default Broke family names
[QUOTE=maloysius]
He grew up well and ended up marrying his mother's best friend, Brandi Broke. The pair now have five children and ideally want a full alphabet's worth (Brandi's children, altogether are: Adam, Beau, Charlie, Dustin, Elliot, Frances, George and Helen

OMG I started loling when I read the part about the full alphabet's worth thing. Lol nice!!!
Lab Assistant
#422 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 7:50 AM
What I did with the sims of Pleasantview: Well first off I have a desktop AND a laptop so I did two different things with each family. Ok here goes:
Pleasants: Desktop: Ok well of course Angela and Lillith are still fighting like crazy lol and Daniel is still having affairs with the maid. Ok so Daniel grew up into an elder and retired from his job. Mary Sue sadly died of starvation because I was still a newbie at playing Sims 2 but I'm better now!! So bills started piling up and to make matters worse I made a CAS family move in with them also called the Pleasants! Daniel fell in love with the mother I think her name is Emily and is married to her and Angela became BFFs with the other teenage daughter Gwen. They moved out because the house was wayyyyyyyyyy to small. When they moved into their new home they adopted a baby boy named David. Now the youngest daughter Kate is finally a teenager. Now David is a child. I got bored with them so they're frozen like that! Laptop: The twins went to college Angela is doing really well a B+ student and is in her second term in the freshman year but Lillith is on Academic Probation. They both are taking the Drama Major at Academie Le Tour. Meanwhile back in Pleasantview Daniel befriended a vampire and was bitten and he bit his wife. He quit his job and they are both running a home buisness.
Caliente: I haven't done much with them really the only thing I did was on my desktop Dina married Mortimer and Nina is still seeing Don. On my laptop Nina and Don are married and Dina is single and all 3 are vampires
Burbs and Oldies: Have done nothing with them they bore me
Lothorio: Desktop: Don left Cassandra at the alter and is seeing NIna. Laptop: Dumped Cassandra and is married to Nina and moved in with her he along with the sisters are vamps.
Goth: Desktop: Cassandra got left at the alter by Don and is dating Darren Dreamer Mortimer married Dina but died of old age shortly after. Finally Alexander he is attending Sim State University. He has known a CAS sim I made named Katie Alexan since childhood and is now happily engaged to her. They are now seniors about to start their life together. Oh something I forgot to mention Dina still lives in the Goth manor with none other than....... Bella Goth!!!!! I used a cheat to get her back and now they are pretty good friends. OK now laptop: Cassandra got dumped by Don (isn't he nice?) but is now happily married to Darren Dreamer and they are expecting their first child together! They are vamps as well (almost all my families on my laptop are vamps! lol) As for Mortimer and Alexander. I used boolprop to make Mortimer a vampire and he bit Alexander. They moved out of the Goth manor into a slightly smaller estate and Alexander met a human CAS sim I made named Courtney Aggers. He finally changed her after exposing his secret.
Dreamer: Desktop: Dirk broke up with Lillith after a huge argument and is following in his father's footstep's as an artist. Darren is seeing Cassandra and hopes to propose to her. Laptop: Dirk is still seeing Lillith and Darren is married to Cassandra they are all vampires and Cassandra and Darren are expecting their first child together. I'm about to move them into a bigger home.
Finally the Broke's they're probably my favorite. Desktop: Brandi died before she could give birth to her third son because like I said I was inexperienced. Dustin accidently left Beau home alone and he was taken by a social worker (he was later adopted by the Jacquet family in Bluewater Villiage) Dustin is cheating on Angela with a sim that was born into a CAS family named Annie Roxen. Laptop: My fav part!!!!! Brandi died shortly after she gave birth to her third son whom I named Brian. Dustin was soon turned into a vampire and changed his brothers once they grew up. Then I used the familyFunds cheat which is my BFF on TS2 and made them filthy rich. They soon met a CAS sim I made named Annie Erner. Some how I made her move in with them when she was a teen but I forget how. All three fell in love with her and fought over her. They made her choose one of them but she couldn't decide. Dustin and Beau started to abuse her and she realized that Brian was the one she truly loved. She is now trying to convince him to turn her into a vampire.
Phew well that's everything
Lab Assistant
#423 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 3:51 AM
UPDATE!!!!!!!!
This is just for my desktop haven't done anything with my laptop families lately. OK first with the Dreamer household. Ok so Cassandra moved in with Darren and Dirk and they moved into a bigger house but I'll have to move them out Again! You'll see why. So Darren proposed and of course she said yes and they had a small wedding. She gave birth to twins which I named Adam and Brooke and they are still in their baby state. They woohooed and she got pregant AGAIN!!! So that's why I have to move them again. Meanwhile Dirk has become another Don Lothorio cheating on Lillith with 5 or 6 other girls!!! That's all I did with them and as for my other families they are all still frozen in their current state except Dustin Broke decided to dump Angela for the sim I mentioned in my last post. That's all for now.
Lab Assistant
#424 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 7:35 PM
I started Pleasantview again and wanted to shake it up a little bit so I ressurected Darleen Dreamer and Skip Broke. To give their reappearance a storyline I say that they were both involved in a witness protection programme connected to Dustin's dodgy dealings, but when Gordon was arrested while trying to steal from the Caliente's house Pleasantview was deemed safe for them to return.

Broke As somebody suggested (in this thread I think) Skip's 'death' and Brandi's preganancy didn't really coincide so I did the same and had her give birth to Don Lothario's baby instead, she had a girl who was extremly beautiful, named Bailey. When Skip returned he was a bit miffed to say the least but the two remarried and she is now expecting Skip's 3rd child.

Dreamer When Darleen returned Darren was over the moon, but he is still in love with Cassandra too so his heart is being pulled in two directions. Dirk and Darleen do not seem to get on at all when I leave them alone so I've incorporated that into the story by Dirk being mad at his Mum for leaving them. Little do Brandi, Darren, Dirk, Dustin or Beau know that Darleen and Skip grew very close in their time apart from their families. They were put into the same safehouse and grew very reliant on each other. Both are fighting their desires and an affair seems unavoidable at this point! But Skip has 3 bars of chemistry for Brandi so he may stay faithful.

Sim State University Students I also decided to age the Sim State University students up into adults by fastforwarding their education as another twist, to bring them to the same age as the adults (Nina/Dina etc) rather than having them first interact with the teens (Dustin/Angela etc). Heather and Martin got together, they are a cute couple with maximum chemistry and have one daughter together as well as expecting another. Tiffany got together with Joshua, but these aren't as commited. Joshusa cares more for his career while Tiffany is busy meeting John Burb whenever she gets the chance! The other three frat brothers - Kevin, Castor and Ashley - all moved out are are living in the same apartment complex. Castor is wooing Kaylynn Langerak at the moment, Kevin has just asked him boyfriend to move in (a townie) while Ashley has been on a few dates, he seems to be rather into Nina Caliente though.

Goth Britany Upsnott was not happy living in a cheap £6000 house with only £100 (I use the no £20k handout mod) to spare after university so sets her sites on something a little posher - the Goth Manor. She'd come from a rich background herself but wanted to proove to 'Daddy' that she could go it alone. She wormed her way into Mortimer Goth's life and ended up snaring him for herself, displacing both Dina Caliente and the recently returned Bella Goth (who then ran away to give birth to her alien baby in secret). Meanwhile, Cassandra was left at the altar by Don and shunned by Darren when Darleen returned. She ended up falling in love with Remington the maid. Mortimer was NOT happy, Remington would be the first commonor to marry into the Goth family but he eventually allowed it. Both Britany and Cassandra are married and pregnant to their respective partners now.

I'm going to go play the Pleasants and the Oldies now! I love this new Pleasantview as everything seems fresh and Britany Upsnott has really got me interested in the Goth's again!
Lab Assistant
#425 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 5:18 PM
I created a bar that my sims ran and used the boolprop invite neighborhood option. I forget which of the default families were constantly fighting, but I eventually walled them in so they couldn't leave and burned them alive. No more fights!
Page 17 of 29