Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#26 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 5:26 AM
I got in a fight with some random person on the public bus. I was sitting down (my junked up car has been in the shop) and the person behind me kept pulling my hair. I moved to away from the window (they were reaching their hand through the little space between the window and the seat to pull a total stranger's hair) and they reached their hand over the seat and pulled my hair. I pulled my jacket hood over my face (it hurt, damnit!) and they pulled off my hood, and started pulling my hair to the point my head was going upwards as well. I don't like starting scenes in public, not just because it's embarrassing, but it's awkward for everyone. But this chick was taking it too far. I turned around and yelled "Would you fucking stop it already?!" and she just gave me this dirty look. It was some lady, looks about my age, pulling my hair on the bus and acting like she has beef with me, and I've never seen her before in my life. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. (seriously, a world where people hurt people they don't even know?!)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
I got in a fight with some random person on the public bus. I was sitting down (my junked up car has been in the shop) and the person behind me kept pulling my hair. I moved to away from the window (they were reaching their hand through the little space between the window and the seat to pull a total stranger's hair) and they reached their hand over the seat and pulled my hair. I pulled my jacket hood over my face (it hurt, damnit!) and they pulled off my hood, and started pulling my hair to the point my head was going upwards as well. I don't like starting scenes in public, not just because it's embarrassing, but it's awkward for everyone. But this chick was taking it too far. I turned around and yelled "Would you fucking stop it already?!" and she just gave me this dirty look. It was some lady, looks about my age, pulling my hair on the bus and acting like she has beef with me, and I've never seen her before in my life. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. (seriously, a world where people hurt people they don't even know?!)

Wow that is just absolutely screwed up. Was she handicapped possibly. If you dont mind how old are you (age range will work). Ive ridden buses for far to many years and seen way to many odd things but i dont think ive seen something quite like that.

The One The Only Peoinee
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 8:09 AM
I hate that my friend always wants to unload his issues on me, then does exactly what he knows he shouldn't be doing and trying to play it off like it's all well and good.

Shut up and stop being stupid.
Scholar
#29 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 8:32 PM

God thats usually kids here and i don't wait as long as you... Then I am seen as a racist white person. :eye roll:: Though I do have a random problem with people petting my hair. Apperently my hair looks soft and it just is to tempting for some people >> << >> I AM NOT A DOG, CAT, HAMPSTER, OR ANYOTHER TYPE OF PETABLE.

@SimsLover50 I walked abotu a mile in a half to work bitching about how much my bag of groceries weighs. I mean how much could a salad weigh. I got to work finially opened up found two cans of dog food, expensive goat cheese, slice of cheapy snack cheese, mayo, and sweet pickle relish along with my groceries. didn't pay for them, called back the store and got
"Well don't know what I can do about it,"
"I just wanted to let you know, because I didn't pay for them.There's someone who might be coming back'
"If you want you can drive back here."
"i walked to PCH... ..."
"Then just keep them then -click-"
Me SCORE! It's not like I shop at a grocery store in a poor area (matter of fact most houses are a million plus), so as my co-worker put it it's not like they can't afford it. But since I am there all the time, and being both a believer in Karma, and supersticious to boot I decided to do the right thing. But might I say the cheese is bloody delicious, but nothing I could ever afford agian.

When yoru at a store your supposed to make certian that the transactions have ended before you leave, or before you start (had another instance of a lady accidently paying for my groceries but got that fixed for the both us). Also XD check what's in yoru bags before you leave.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Instructor
#30 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 9:51 PM
Very good advice Drowningfishy! And wow! Free groceries.

I've never had an issue with this before, but now I'm going to be more careful. I thought the transaction ended, because I told the clerk I didn't want it... But I guess it hadn't been cancelled. I'll know better better next time!
Scholar
#31 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 5:56 PM
Good vent. EPIC vent.

Anti--Gay Michele Bachmann got defeated by an eight year old child [The video shows Bachmann leaning in to listen closely as the youngster whispers, "My mommy's gay, but she doesn't need fixing." Bachmann bolts back up and manages a "bye bye" as mother and son walk away.] Score one for the little guy.

Here

I think it's great to hear about these things in the news, and I thought this was cute. Hope you don't mind sharing. Better then what else has been in the news lately.

Banned
#32 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 6:24 PM
I have a good vent, too. They've arrested around 600 people in the capital out of several thousands who protested against their votes being altered in favor of ruling party. The sheeple are starting to speak. Finally.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 11:36 PM
I'm pressing "agree" and "love" when I really just want to press *like*. Curse you Facebook! You have me habituated!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Banned
#34 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 5:12 AM
@Peoinee: I'm 27, I'm assuming she might have been around my age, more than likely a little older. I don't think she was mentally handicapped in any way, and I she didn't appear to be physically handicapped. Where I'm from, a white person is an automatic "Kick Me!" sign taped to the back. *sigh*

@DrowningFishy: Hah! Everyone thinks I'm racist because I'm white. No reasoning at all. And yelling at that woman - who is Mexican - makes me a racist. Yes. Because I don't like to be touched by strangers. (I believe I heard someone mumble "white ass bitch".) And I'm not trying to hate on Mexicans, but the Mexicans in SA are damn blasted racists!
Scholar
#35 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 7:06 AM
@Peoinee: I'm 27, I'm assuming she might have been around my age, more than likely a little older. I don't think she was mentally handicapped in any way, and I she didn't appear to be physically handicapped. Where I'm from, a white person is an automatic "Kick Me!" sign taped to the back. *sigh*

@DrowningFishy: Hah! Everyone thinks I'm racist because I'm white. No reasoning at all. And yelling at that woman - who is Mexican - makes me a racist. Yes. Because I don't like to be touched by strangers. (I believe I heard someone mumble "white ass bitch".) And I'm not trying to hate on Mexicans, but the Mexicans in SA are damn blasted racists!

I always wanted to point out to them that since they used the word white in calling me racist that they to are racist. Don't know why I havn't I have a big enough mouth.

Mad Poster
#36 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 11:28 AM
I just find it so incredibly weird that someone would try to pull a stranger's hair. It's beyond belief to me. In what universe is that really ok? Even if she has some mental handicap that can't be readily seen (some once called that 'wearing the wheelchair on the inside'), it still isn't acceptable.

It sounds like you live in a tough town. Do you ever think of moving?

Banned
#37 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 10:51 PM
I'm planning on moving to Austin soon (I currently live in downtown San Antonio, almost south side, and it's pretty tough here) but I just don't have the money. Not to mention finding a job is just about the hardest thing to do besides swallowing your tongue and cooking.
Scholar
#38 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:53 AM
:head desk: Got a bill in the mail YAY! the student loan didn't look THAT bad, till I got another bill in the mail. Under Obamas shifting our student loans are now held by serveral people. Add it together with my nessesity expenses I make 300 dollars to little to support myself. Guess eating is over rated, and you know having a roof over your head. Better yet according to state law, at barely making 1,200 a month in california I make to much money to be considered poor. 0_o The only advice I can get:

Christ: suicide
Christ: only way out

And do I have my job now that I have my associates? NOPE! Because I am not experianced enough. GOD BLESS AMERICA! Now excuse me must begin my whole starvign myself to death suicide as I try to figure out how to make rent.

Banned
#39 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 1:37 AM
Damn this damn blasted economy!

I went to Jack-In-The-Box with my dad the other day, and he got in an argument with the guy that told him he has to input his order into this machine, and I don't blame him! Aside from causing eye cancer, those things put so many people out of jobs! And you know what?! Someday a machine is gonna replace that guy, and the machine will do a much better job!
Theorist
#40 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 2:05 AM
Yeesh, I hate mornings.

For some reason, I seem to have developed a morning allergy- where I seemingly get infected by flu bugs in the mornings, but gets better when the day goes by. At least I won't be needing medicine to cure the morning flus, but it's still annoying...
Instructor
#41 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 2:40 AM
I'm really pissy today and I'm also mad at my self for being upset about something so stupid which is making the anger worse. the main upsetness comes from the results of America's next top model which I have become WAY too invested in but I really think Allison was the clear choice and it bothers me that she was passed over again.
Instructor
#42 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 4:57 PM
I hate to return stuff for some reason. I know, I know, but there is something about returning an item, I find.... Embarrassing. Yes I know in the scheme of things this is minor, but I just bought a software application. Found it too complex and returned it. Even though they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy, It just embarrasses me for some reason.
Instructor
#43 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 7:57 PM
Well I'm no longer pissed about ANTM because I have a more upseting issue. I've just been told that since I have a laptop I cannot get a graphics card update which i need to play Sims 3 Pets without it crashing. So basicaly unless i get a new laptop I will never get to see my sim cat have kittens and a bunch of other interactions that came with pets so now I don't know what to do.
Scholar
#44 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 10:23 AM
Why is it that people ask you a question, and then bitch you out for answering it? Example: How can I avoid getting my car towed again? Furthermore is it really logical to at this time to take a shivering fusterated person your annoying and decide to take a cheap shot at how they speak. IE: No, no I don't want me axed me anything; it feels like your coming at me with a knife or ax. Yes, you live in a bloody gated community, but this isn't Hollywood, Anaheim Hills, or Beverly HIlls for that matter.

I seriously don't get paid enough.

Instructor
#45 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 11:01 PM
My vent:

I dislike it when people say: "no offense" and then proceed to be offensive or: "I really like x- but" And then proceed to say what they really mean. "I don't mean to be offensvie" and then being offensive is just as offensive.
Scholar
#46 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsLover50
My vent:

I dislike it when people say: "no offense" and then proceed to be offensive or: "I really like x- but" And then proceed to say what they really mean. "I don't mean to be offensvie" and then being offensive is just as offensive.

No offense, but bite me/
No offense, but I dont like you.
I don't mean any offense, but can you shut your mouth.

Instructor
#47 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 3:08 AM
Exactly. I think sometimes people simply say this as a way of 'softselling' the rudeness.

I don't mean to be rude, but-
Well, I really like your hair styled like that, but--
I think your brother is nice, but...

And what they really mean is what comes after the 'but.' Jus be honest and say what you mean. It is no less offensive to say 'no offense' first or try to pad the criticsim with meaningless stuff..
Mad Poster
#48 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 5:32 AM
Every time I try to eat something I feel insanely ashamed of myself . . . I can't look myself in the damn mirror unless I'm doing something like brushing my hair, and even then. All because of my damn mother and that walk last year. I can't eat in front of my dad at all, I have to stall and then go to my room. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
#49 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 9:07 AM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 11th Dec 2011 at 9:33 AM. Reason: Not quite awake yet.
What walk was that? DigitalSympathies, you know that's wrong. That's pretty scary. You have some negative messages in your head telling you all the wrong things. Time to rethink. Give yourself some new messages, be positive and say them to yourself over and over. You have a right to live. You need to eat to stay alive. Living is good. Eating is good. You are a beautiful person with a lot to offer. Seek balance. Eat to stay healthy and alive.

Scholar
#50 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
Every time I try to eat something I feel insanely ashamed of myself . . . I can't look myself in the damn mirror unless I'm doing something like brushing my hair, and even then. All because of my damn mother and that walk last year. I can't eat in front of my dad at all, I have to stall and then go to my room. I don't know what's wrong with me.

You don't have to be bloody perfect. What's wrong with you, well obviously no one has told you it is okay. Your parents should be the one telling you it's okay, but you know not everyone is blessed with parents. I have had those insanely ashamed moments due to lack of self confidence. I love blaring this song when I need a pick up. Music does help, find a song for yourself to blare to yourself when you get moments like that.

Look around you, the world is filled with unperfect people who have done some pretty stupid stuff. Just go to your mirror, take a deep breath, look in the mirror, and say "fuck them, I am me." Biggest weapon you have in life is holding your head high and moving forward.

Locked thread | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: Please use the new thread!
Page 2 of 47