Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 11:31 PM Last edited by AndresDashie : 22nd Sep 2017 at 5:09 PM. Reason: I'm sorry

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Very laggy when rotating and moving the camera
I am sorry. I didn't know pirate games were not supported in this forum. I have deleted my post as I am writing this. Please, delete this topic and accept my apologies.
I will make sure to have an original The Sims game the next time I want to post an inquiry in these forums.
(I have to admit that I felt a little ashamed whenever I typed the word "pirate" in the original post, especially since our parents always instilled us that we should do everything legit and legally. Hence virtually all my consoles videogames (like N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS) are original, except for a few computer games that I used to play when I was little).
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 1:48 PM
You'll get zero help here, and your post will be locked. Pirated games are frown uppon on MTS.
Games4TheWorld has a very useful forums, they will help you there.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 3:02 AM
@AndresDashie MTS will not help you with pirated games.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread | Locked by: joandsarah77 Reason: no talking about pirated games